Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WTB Mo-Larr Skeletor

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,098

    WTB Mo-Larr Skeletor

    Looking for just the Skeletor figure from the Mo-Larr set for cheap. I know y'all have been scoring these for cheap at Big Lots, so help a brother out . Hit me up if you got one.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,078
    Tell you what, if someone will do an even 1:1 trade with me without the shipping differential (look at my thread here) then I'll just send this guy my loose toothless Skeletor for free. You'll be helping TWO guys out.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Tell you what, if someone will do an even 1:1 trade with me without the shipping differential (look at my thread here) then I'll just send this guy my loose toothless Skeletor for free. You'll be helping TWO guys out.
    What are you looking for exactly from the Mo-Larr set? I have the cardboard background that comes with the set.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,078
    I want the whole thing in box. I bought one when it came out and opened it (like I do everything else), but it's funny and if I can get one in box cheap I'd like to have it.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,098
    Gotcha, I definitely appreciate the offer, someone please oblige this man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    I want the whole thing in box. I bought one when it came out and opened it (like I do everything else), but it's funny and if I can get one in box cheap I'd like to have it.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  6. #6
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36
    Would you happen to have the extra head from the Prince Adam? The one with the open mouth?...I can trade open mouth adam head for skeletor from Mo-larr set. Getting mine tomorrow.....

  7. #7
    Well that was dumb! Is-rael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Rack View Post
    Would you happen to have the extra head from the Prince Adam? The one with the open mouth?...I can trade open mouth adam head for skeletor from Mo-larr set. Getting mine tomorrow.....
    Hey to get in on this and help out I have the Prince Adam head you want I'll send it to you if you send your Skeletor to Goluphi. Will that work for everybody?
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    Hey to get in on this and help out I have the Prince Adam head you want I'll send it to you if you send your Skeletor to Goluphi. Will that work for everybody?
    That would be awesome.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  9. #9
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    52
    Sent you a message

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •