Thread: WTB Mo-Larr Skeletor

WTB Mo-Larr Skeletor

Looking for just the Skeletor figure from the Mo-Larr set for cheap. I know y'all have been scoring these for cheap at Big Lots, so help a brother out . Hit me up if you got one.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Tell you what, if someone will do an even 1:1 trade with me without the shipping differential (look at my thread here) then I'll just send this guy my loose toothless Skeletor for free. You'll be helping TWO guys out.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Tell you what, if someone will do an even 1:1 trade with me without the shipping differential (look at my thread here) then I'll just send this guy my loose toothless Skeletor for free. You'll be helping TWO guys out.
    What are you looking for exactly from the Mo-Larr set? I have the cardboard background that comes with the set.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I want the whole thing in box. I bought one when it came out and opened it (like I do everything else), but it's funny and if I can get one in box cheap I'd like to have it.

Gotcha, I definitely appreciate the offer, someone please oblige this man!

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    I want the whole thing in box. I bought one when it came out and opened it (like I do everything else), but it's funny and if I can get one in box cheap I'd like to have it.

Court Magician
    Would you happen to have the extra head from the Prince Adam? The one with the open mouth?...I can trade open mouth adam head for skeletor from Mo-larr set. Getting mine tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Rack View Post
    Would you happen to have the extra head from the Prince Adam? The one with the open mouth?...I can trade open mouth adam head for skeletor from Mo-larr set. Getting mine tomorrow.....
    Hey to get in on this and help out I have the Prince Adam head you want I'll send it to you if you send your Skeletor to Goluphi. Will that work for everybody?
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    Hey to get in on this and help out I have the Prince Adam head you want I'll send it to you if you send your Skeletor to Goluphi. Will that work for everybody?
    That would be awesome.

Court Magician
    Sent you a message