Thread: Do you consider the Seeress and Wizarderess the same person or 2 different characters

Do you consider the Seeress and Wizarderess the same person or 2 different characters

She first appeared in "Journey to Mizar" where she refers to herself as the voice of Etheria's long past and the seer of its future (hence the name the Seeress).

She makes her second appearence in "The Hidden Symbols Mystery" where She-Ra calls her the wise old Wizardess (which could be either a description or what she is actually called.

She serves the same function in both mini comics, Yet she looks very different. In my opinion I would separate them into 2 characters, both servents of Lighthope to help the rebellion defeat the evil horde. I'm interested to see what others think?

I think she looks very similar both times, she is just colored differently. A woman in a robe with light surrounding her face instead of hair who seems to glow all over.

Both times she gives advises and has objects for She-Ra to help her in her need. For me that is the same person and she never calls her self the Seeress thatīs a name given to her by the fans She-Ra even calls her something completely different when they first met and at the second time she says Wizardess.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I se her as one character!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!