Thread: Laser Light Skeltor Variants

Widget

Laser Light Skeltor Variants

Hi,

I hope someone could please help me out. I know there was two different variants of the Laser Light Skeletor. One was spanish and other italian. I think there was some color and cape differencies? Mostly I would need info on the cape. What differencies there was color, length or any other distinct features? If someone could provide pictures that would be great!

The Spanish Laser Light Skeletor has a shorter cape, and also the front of the belt is gold, instead of red.

Hi PetezorIII- the Spain Laser Light Skeletor has also a red belt. There is a variant- I have it- of Italy LL Skeletor with only backside of the belt painted red- front gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Wespenmann View Post
    Hi PetezorIII- the Spain Laser Light Skeletor has also a red belt. There is a variant- I have it- of Italy LL Skeletor with only backside of the belt painted red- front gold.
    So the Spanish is short cape only with red belt, and the Italy is long cape with either red or gold belt?

I think this is correct. Maybee just a production error. Here is mine, made in Italy:

L1240987.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wespenmann View Post
    I think this is correct. Maybee just a production error. Here is mine, made in Italy:

L1240987.jpg
    Yes I would guess production error variant, mine is the same, back half red, front gold!