Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The mysterious Savage He-Man variant formerly known as "Wonder Bread He-Man"

Dude I'm not ticked off it's just that maybe it's not getting old to some people maybe they still like to talk about it. Yes it's still a mystery and may always be that way but, that's what makes it interesting still, to talk about it.
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

Originally posted by Ram_Man_21
    Dude I'm not ticked off it's just that maybe it's not getting old to some people maybe they still like to talk about it. Yes it's still a mystery and may always be that way but, that's what makes it interesting still, to talk about it.
    I agree, It's not getting old for me and I do like to talk about it, in fact this is my favorite thread.

I do agree with Carlo that there shouldn't be a whole bunch of threads on this subject. That's why I'm glad that this thread is still here. This should be the ONLY thread on the subject of WB He-man.

Why?

Because theres already so much interesting information on this thread as well as theories and facts. Unless the He-man.org forum makes some kind of a FAQ page with all the known information regarding WB He-man then we NEED this thread for newbies who come to this board for the first time and ask about this figure.

Another reason is some people on this thread have be using this thread to post updates on their own quest to find information about WB He-man.

If the mystery behind WB He-man is ever solved I would think/hope it would be on this thread.

Besides mysteries and conspiracy theories are FUN . So lets just enjoy the thread.
    Last edited by Rioblast; May 19, 2003 at 06:10pm.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Originally posted by Rioblast
    I agree, It's not getting old for me and I do like to talk about it, in fact this is my favorite thread.

I do agree with Carlo that there shouldn't be a whole bunch of threads on this subject. That's why I'm glad that this thread is still here. This should be the ONLY thread on the subject of WB He-man.

Why?

Because theres already so much interesting information on this thread as well as theories and facts. Unless the He-man.org forum makes some kind of a FAQ page with all the known information regarding WB He-man then we NEED this thread for newbies who come to this board for the first time and ask about this figure.

Another reason is some people on this thread have be using this thread to post updates on their own quest to find information about WB He-man.

If the mystery behind WB He-man is ever solved I would think/hope it would be on this thread.

Besides mysteries and conspiracy theories are FUN . So lets just enjoy the thread.
    thanks rioblast for coming in and saying something VERY Mature in my disliked thread! i totally agree with everything you said! i'll let WB he-man info be.

Living in Laker Village Uncle Dorko's Avatar
    4HM should update the old wonder-bread wonder that everyone wonders about.

Fry-man22

@ Rio Blast

Man, I totally agree with that. This was the first thread I really read here and also a big part of me deciding this was an informative fun place to be and sticking around. It really hasn't gone anywhere lately , but it's very informative and I'm glad it's here.
    Last edited by Fry-man22; May 21, 2003 at 04:13pm.

I'm glad we could get this all worked out. Sorry Carlo if I made you mad or offended you. It's just that it makes me kinda mad when someone puts down something. My thing has always been if you don't like something don't comment or participate or don't do it or whatever you get my point . Anyway I agree with Rio on what he said.

Originally posted by Ram_Man_21
    I'm glad we could get this all worked out. Sorry Carlo if I made you mad or offended you. It's just that it makes me kinda mad when someone puts down something. My thing has always been if you don't like something don't comment or participate or don't do it or whatever you get my point . Anyway I agree with Rio on what he said.
    i wasn't the one Mad! from Your response, i thought you were REALLY ticked off! and i'm not offended in any way.

oh, one more thing, i think this WB he-man thread sucks, it should be closed... I'M JUST KIDDING, KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING!
    KIDDING!

Originally posted by carlo
    i stated my opinion, just like you and everyone else here are the boards. and IT'S no joke seriously??? OMG, it's an ACTION FIGURE for crying out loud! a Figure that is not alive, A Figure! why don't you just relax. so you like talking about WB he-man great, more power to you. what makes Your opinion higher power or whatever just because you hate or disagree with people who come in and say something you Don't agree with. the figure is a mystery cause mattel won't admit to this (even though we know it's there's) and at this rate Will Always be a mystery. Relax, Relax, Relax.....geezzz!

geez, people get ticked Very easily these days!

That's what I thought made it sound like you were mad sorry I misread your message

Well its free listing day so i thought id have another go at selling this my WB he-man again, shame its only free for "buy it now" only thou.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...132334766&rd=1

it really ****ed me off last time when my buyer fell though, does anybody no if he posts on these boards buy the way?

Shadow_weaver13

Wonder Bread he-man

Hey Ram man you know the thing is People who are sick of this thread, maybe there just jealous? I dont know if this is right, but like why are they complaining so much about the thread any who thought I would post a pic of my GEM! Well it is to me! you can check it out in the " How many of the classic figures do you have (out of their boxes)? " forum.

Re: Wonder Bread he-man

Originally posted by Shadow_weaver13
    Hey Ram man you know the thing is People who are sick of this thread, maybe there just jealous? I dont know if this is right, but like why are they complaining so much about the thread any who thought I would post a pic of my GEM! Well it is to me! you can check it out in the " How many of the classic figures do you have (out of their boxes)? " forum.
    uhh, shadow weaver13, come on, GIVE ME a BREAK! :o Jealous of what? i have the figure and have 85 moc classic figures. what could you possibly think anyone could be jealous of an Action figure! or are you saying i'm jealous of this thread? that does not make any sense....:o

Originally posted by 13977
    Well its free listing day so i thought id have another go at selling this my WB he-man again, shame its only free for "buy it now" only thou.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...132334766&rd=1

it really ****ed me off last time when my buyer fell though, does anybody no if he posts on these boards buy the way?
    what a mintue, didn't you buy this figure from oceanprimite ? (his picture) i do remember you posting this before. Ok, this i don't understand, you just bought it from him at that time and now you're selling it, why did you buy in the first place?

i got it cos i really wanted it but then decided i had spent do much money on it ( i could get a new guitar or somthing for £300), so i decided to sell it, but to tell the trueth am really hoping it does not sell even thou i could really use the money.

Shadow_weaver13

Message for Carlo!

Hey Carlo I never meant to get anybody excited or upset I was just thinking that because I was thinking at the time, and when ever I have something in my head I write it down. Thats cool man I dont anyone to have a grudge against me including you cause your a cool guy and I would rather make friends then make enemies, so whatever I said I take it back, but why are you sick of the thread? If people want to talk about it let them. Anyways no hard feelings I hope
    Later

Let's not argue over this anymore people it's just a figure and just a message board geeze

Shadow_weaver13
    yup that it is just a figure. A sweet one

I know it is a sweet figure but we don't need to kill each other over it

Originally posted by Uncle Dorko
    4HM should update the old wonder-bread wonder that everyone wonders about.
    I agree strongly.
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Dr. Richard Dawkins

Yeah that would be awsome to do

Shadow_weaver13
    I agree aswell. I never meant to start this conflict maybe I shouldn't even have a say, no thats stupid everybody can have an oppinion.
    Later

teela's underwear
    FAKE FAKE FAKE THERE ALL FAKES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Let the WB He-man wars begin.....and guess what guys The easter bunny and santa there not real either!!! PS when your parents gave you that gerbal when you were 5 years old it was really dryer lint.

*pulls out weapon and rams it through Teela's Underwear.*
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Dr. Richard Dawkins

Shadow_weaver13
    Listen Underpants think what you like, but dont bring it into the forum if you have nothing good to say.
    lets see pics of that collection
    Later!

Originally posted by teela's underwear
    FAKE FAKE FAKE THERE ALL FAKES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Let the WB He-man wars begin.....and guess what guys The easter bunny and santa there not real either!!! PS when your parents gave you that gerbal when you were 5 years old it was really dryer lint.

Hey wait a minute....it's TEELA'S UNDERWEAR! Where the hell have you been? you've been gone for awhile! and the only reason i remember is all you crack up threads when i had my pics collection up. oh, also stop trashing WB he-man cause i sort of caused a little, very little war of words and i like WB he-man , i like him so much he has his own little bed, next to my dog...

and shadow weaver, no problem bro, we're still buds!

Man, wtf don't come in here and start that crap. We don't wanna hear it man we just got over a small conflict like that. Don't be so stupid and act a little mature dude.