Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: The mysterious Savage He-Man variant formerly known as "Wonder Bread He-Man"

Not yet.

David and I leave this week for middle east. Our equipment is gone. We are waiting for the ships to arrive where ever. Then they will call us forward.

See a picture of us at:

US Soldiers

SGT Lawson, USMC is a close friend of mine. We grew up together. He is coming home soon. So I hope we cross paths in the contoment area.

The fighting is over, but the country has a long way to go. This will be my battalions 3rd operational peacekeeping deployment in the past 2. years. At least we know what we will be doing.

My hat goes off to the 3ID, 101st, and 1MEF. Those soldiers did an excellent job.

Darren

Hey Darren, Keep safe you guys and God Bless! Thanks for all you do for us. My brother is finally coming back after leaving in January. He is a Captain in the Army Air Defense, 1st Calvary Div. It's definitely time we play some basketball together again. I will pray for you guys to have a successful mission and a quick return. Take care, Dan

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    dito. come back fast and safe

Heroic Warrior Lieutenant Fowler's Avatar
    Darren is actually going to leave a few days before me but we are both going to the CENTCOM area to support the US's diplomacy on WMD and global terrorism. I agree with him that the country still has a long way to go before peace occurs. It is by no means a "safe" area to be in yet. There are still much resentment in the area toward US personnel creating some hazard in what we do.

Darren and I both appreciate all the prayers and well wishes. It means alot to the ones who depend on them to help them get trought the situations.

Besides, I thought this thread was about WB He-man and got bumped up on the thread

Later all,
    Fowler 2 out
    Don't talk stupid!

Yes I too will pray for you. I hope we get this situation in Iraq settled soon so all of the troops can come home. But, I aree this is a WB He-Man thread so lets get back on topic
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

pwaldo
    You'd think that with the Internet and so many people collecting MOTU that somebody would be able to solve the Wonderbread mystery.

Yeah really! I guess it's just gonna be one of those unsolved mysteries. Hmmm.... Maybe they should have the mystery of Wonderbread He-man on Unsolved Mysteries

Man-At-Arms
    I think it is really weird that Mattel won't say anything about it.

Mattel will deny it till the end of time because from what I heard there was a copyright battle with the He-Man toy line and the conan toy line.

Originally posted by Ram_Man_21
    Mattel will deny it till the end of time because from what I heard there was a copyright battle with the He-Man toy line and the conan toy line.
    very true, at the beggining it was supposed to be conan, but then they went with he-man cause conan was too violent and then the wonderbread he-man colors look like a conan figure? so my guess that is true. thats why they deny it, but we all know its mattel figure, duh! . we ain't that dumb! a three year old kid could look at the wonderbread he-man and say why is this he-man a different color from this lighter he-man...

Chaos Mage
    I don't see what good it does Mattel trying to deny that it exists. It is so obviously a real and actual product that it would be nice to have some official background and details about it.

Maybe one of these days Mattel will cave in and tell us what they know about it. It would be great to find out what the rules of the promotion were, how many were made, etc...

Mattel will never cave in there's no way. They're always gonna deny it cause they made a stupid mistake and major corporations never admit mistakes look at the tabacco companies.

Chaos Mage
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're probably right.

Fry-man22
    Have a look at this Wonderbread auction. Does any one else think the hair looks a little light and the shorts look a little dull? I may just be getting paranoid , but I don't know if I'd bid on that considering the fuzzy pics. What do you guys think? The seller has good FB though and the fig does look good.

It looks like a good figure to me. I think you might be a little paranoid

Lemon

Wow

There's got to be somebody who knows more about this...

Well, we know WB He-Man exists because there are plenty of them out there and the Fowlers have the original figure in the Original package

Maybe this Martin Arriola guy mentioned in that ToyFare article would know the truth about Wonderbread He-man.

But then again would he say anything even if he knew about it?

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Well, the Question is, How do we get ahold of him? If we can find him maybe he'll shed some light on the subject.

DARNIT MATTEL, Answer US!!!

I'm soooooooooo tired of this thread... it is sooooooo long and so many new threads on this damn figure pop up Over and Over and Over and Over and OVERRRRRRRRRR!!! i had enough of wonderbread. So he is my final say on this...

He is He-man, he was a promotion from somewhere. He IS from MATTEL! YES, MATTEL, MATTEL, MATTEL!!!

it's there's, they made him, who else made it? Ok, let me get their attn. and then maybe (MATTEL) will Finally answer this once and for all.

I Carlo made this figure, Yes MATTEL did NOT make it, I DID ! YEP, me. it was just a custom at first , so then i decided to make many more, i just made him brown cause it was suppose to be in the Conan the barbarian days, but then i went into he-man instead and the colors changed. I made a great figure worth some major dollars on ebay, thanks for your business guys!

I bought one today. I can't wait till i get it.

Man I hate when people come on things like this and act all rude because they have a different opinion on something! You cares Carlo if you're sick of this thread maybe some people aren't that doen't mean it should end because you are sick of WB He-Man.

Man I hate when people come on things like this and act all rude because they have a different opinion on something! You cares Carlo if you're sick of this thread maybe some people aren't that doen't mean it should end because you are sick of WB He-Man.

Dude, it's no joke seriously if you're sick of it why come in here and say you're sick of it leave it alone man.

Dude, it's no joke seriously if you're sick of it why come in here and say you're sick of it leave it alone man.
    i stated my opinion, just like you and everyone else here are the boards. and IT'S no joke seriously??? OMG, it's an ACTION FIGURE for crying out loud! a Figure that is not alive, A Figure! why don't you just relax. so you like talking about WB he-man great, more power to you. what makes Your opinion higher power or whatever just because you hate or disagree with people who come in and say something you Don't agree with. the figure is a mystery cause mattel won't admit to this (even though we know it's there's) and at this rate Will Always be a mystery. Relax, Relax, Relax.....geezzz!

geez, people get ticked Very easily these days!
    Last edited by carlo; May 17, 2003 at 06:59am.