Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 2451

Thread: The mysterious Savage He-Man variant formerly known as "Wonder Bread He-Man"

  1. #326
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Yes a most excellent story
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  2. #327
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Where is everyone? Has anyone found out any new information concerning WB He-Man? Someone post a reply
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  3. #328
    Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,425
    I like wonderbread he-man...

  4. #329
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Oh, that's nice.
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  5. #330
    Heroic Warrior Rioblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    462
    I too have been concerned with this thread (WHERE IS EVERYONE?!).

    I think we were waiting for somebody to bring us news from the "Barbie camp" to hopefully bring us a step closer to solving the mystery of Wonderbread He-man.

    So any news yet?????????
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

  6. #331
    Human Mutant Power! carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    9,441
    Originally posted by Rioblast


    I think we were waiting for somebody to bring us news from the "Barbie camp" to hopefully bring us a step closer to solving the mystery of Wonderbread He-man.

    BINGO!

  7. #332
    Living in Laker Village Uncle Dorko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Allendale, MI
    Posts
    4,819
    Originally posted by Rioblast
    I too have been concerned with this thread (WHERE IS EVERYONE?!).

    I think we were waiting for somebody to bring us news from the "Barbie camp" to hopefully bring us a step closer to solving the mystery of Wonderbread He-man.

    So any news yet?????????
    Gilgamesh. We were waiting for news from Gilgamesh.
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Dr. Richard Dawkins

  8. #333
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Anyone heard from him latley
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  9. #334
    Heroic Warrior Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    627
    Hi Everbody,

    I really have nothing new to add. I'm pretty busy with my University studies, and therefore haven't had much time to look.
    Also I found a guy who can probably get me some William George artwork so I'm pretty much involved with that right now.

    I emailed a few more people about WB He-man but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

    The only piece missing is either finding Sarah Sink Eames email to ask her, or just waiting till her book comes out in November. Hopefully her book in November has the information about the Mattel promotion and finally solves the mystery.


    Steve

  10. #335
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Thanks for the update Gilgamesh
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  11. #336
    Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Painesville, Ohio
    Posts
    15,016
    November huh? and lime rammy said, thanks for the update
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

    'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

  12. #337
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Ah just sort of twidling my thumbs until Nov. lol Can't wait till Oct 4th either. Only one week away. Oh and if anyone wants to send me as gift my b-day is Oct. 9th
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  13. #338
    The power has returned MOTUfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    **** Rapids, Minnesota
    Posts
    8,755
    Originally posted by Gilgamesh
    Hi Everbody,

    I really have nothing new to add. I'm pretty busy with my University studies, and therefore haven't had much time to look.
    Also I found a guy who can probably get me some William George artwork so I'm pretty much involved with that right now.

    I emailed a few more people about WB He-man but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

    The only piece missing is either finding Sarah Sink Eames email to ask her, or just waiting till her book comes out in November. Hopefully her book in November has the information about the Mattel promotion and finally solves the mystery.


    Steve
    What will her book be called, so I can pick it up when it comes out


    Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

  14. #339
    Vegor-Friend of Animals jakobinsane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,476
    I would like to know as well. Hmm maybe some closure to this mystery.
    Erie Americana Punk Rock
    http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050215140632
    Saving lives everyday!!
    http://www.veganoutreach.org and http://www.peta.com

    H.E.A.L. Human Earth and Animal Liberation

  15. #340
    Human Mutant Power! carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    9,441
    uh, what is wonderbread he-man?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

    Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

  16. #341
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    HA HA Very Funny Carlo You always amuse me Anyway, any new news on ol' WB
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  17. #342
    teela's underwear
    Guest
    Ok people I would like to start a collection of money for the
    BUY CARLO A SHIRT FUND its seems he does not have enough money to buy clothes he spends all his money on He-man, so if everybody gives a couple of bucks we will have a shirt on him in no time, thank you all for your support

  18. #343
    Human Mutant Power! carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    9,441
    Originally posted by teela's underwear
    Ok people I would like to start a collection of money for the
    BUY CARLO A SHIRT FUND its seems he does not have enough money to buy clothes he spends all his money on He-man, so if everybody gives a couple of bucks we will have a shirt on him in no time, thank you all for your support
    huh, where did this come from?
    i have NOT POSTED A SHIRTLESS PIC IN A VERY LONG TIME, SO GET OVER THE OBSESSION THAT I SHOULD WEAR SHIRTS CAUSE I DO WEAR SHIRTS ALL THE TIME AND JUST CAUSE I DID THIS SHIRTLESS THING IN THE PAST COUNTLESS TIMES DOES NOT MEAN I STILL DO THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS. STOP REMINDING ME OF THIS SHIRTLESS OBSESSION I HAVE CAUSE I'M A SHIRTLESS ADDICT AND THE PAST 2 MONTHS OR SO HAVE BEEN THERAPY HELL FOR ME FOR NOT POSTING ANOTHER SHIRTLESS PIC.

    and yes, please start up the fund for me so i can use that money to party with.
    Last edited by carlo; October 17, 2003 at 09:13pm.
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

    Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

  19. #344
    Kevimus
    Guest
    wonderbread he-man is like the bigfoot of the mattel universe...

  20. #345
    teela's underwear
    Guest
    Originally posted by carlo
    huh, where did this come from?
    i have NOT POSTED A SHIRTLESS PIC IN A VERY LONG TIME, SO GET OVER THE OBSESSION THAT I SHOULD WEAR SHIRTS CAUSE I DO WEAR SHIRTS ALL THE TIME AND JUST CAUSE I DID THIS SHIRTLESS THING IN THE PAST COUNTLESS TIMES DOES NOT MEAN I STILL DO THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS. STOP REMINDING ME OF THIS SHIRTLESS OBSESSION I HAVE CAUSE I'M A SHIRTLESS ADDICT AND THE PAST 2 MONTHS OR SO HAVE BEEN THERAPY HELL FOR ME FOR NOT POSTING ANOTHER SHIRTLESS PIC.

    and yes, please start up the fund for me so i can use that money to party with.

    LMAO....................................still LMAO..... :

  21. #346
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Hey Carlo more power to ys man! Not to sound gay or anything but, you got the body to show it off man! Wish I looked like Carlo. Unfortunatly I devoleped a beer belly
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  22. #347
    Heroic Warrior Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,183
    Ah, I have searched all over and still can't find the answer to WB He-Man. This had better be resolved when I re-deploy!

  23. #348
    Heroic Warrior Ram_Man_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lewistown PA
    Posts
    448
    Damn right Darren I want this mystery solved! I want to know the true origins of WB He-Man. I think we should call Unsolved Mysteries They might be able to help us.
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

  24. #349
    Heroic Warrior Rioblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    462
    Originally posted by Ram_Man_21
    Damn right Darren I want this mystery solved! I want to know the true origins of WB He-Man. I think we should call Unsolved Mysteries They might be able to help us.
    Too bad Utra Magnus...I mean Robert Stack died.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

  25. #350
    Human Mutant Power! carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    9,441
    Originally posted by Darren
    Ah, I have searched all over and still can't find the answer to WB He-Man. This had better be resolved when I re-deploy!
    are you guys going to come back to the states soon? back to live that is?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

    Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •