Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: The mysterious Savage He-Man variant formerly known as "Wonder Bread He-Man"

hemancollector10
    thank you cbr6684

Originally posted by hemancollector10
    wonderbread he-man is a hoax because why i wouldn't get one because you can take a loose he-man and painted to look like the wonderbread he-man
    well we all know that you can paint a regular he-man into the wonderbread version, that's old news, but it is an actual figure also in those brown colors. just in case you did not know this
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Heroic Warrior

wonderbread heman

I use to think it was a hoax also, but I bought one awhile back in a small lot and believe me its as real as real can be. People who own them or have seen them first hand know they are real and people that have never seen them think they are fake. There is a lot of fakes out there but there are many that are not hoaxes. I definitely have the real authentic one.

Exactly WB He-Man is not a hoax if you see way way back in the thread the Fowlers have a WB He-Man in the baggie it came in. Also my grandmother says she remembers a promotion from a bread company a long time ago for a He-Man figure
    Who would win in a fight between He-Man and Wonderbread He-Man?

starscream12877

Not worth $300.00 when you can make your own

Wonder bread he-man would be nice to own. But when buying him off ebay for $150-$300. How do you know he's the real deal? Someone can easily take a regular he-man and castlegreyskull weapons and make a wonder bread he-man. . That would tick me off to alls end...If someone painted a he-man up and passed it off as wonder bread he-man.

I think i'll pass on this one...I can always make my own for my collection.

camo khan now thats a sweet 80's variant

If you are a collector there are ways to tell if it is a fake or not in ways of how the paint is and such and if it looks like it is painted or not. Also, I agree Camo Kahn is an awsome varient

starscream12877

Yeah thats true

but i still don't see wonder bread he-man being worth my time. Now camo khan or black face grizzlor...thats worth my time

I dunno I think it's because WB He-Man is such a mystery. I think that is one reason why he is worth alot. I mean Camo Kahn and Black Faced Grizzlor are cool too but it's always going to be the mystery of WB He-Man that intriquies (sp?) us

Shadow_weaver13
    Well all though those variants are sweet, whether anybody thinks WB He-man is boring they are crazy. I think Ram_21 and other members would agree, that if this figure was boring this thread wouldn't still be running. I think It's time to post everyones WB-he-man pics again that would be sweet. Peace and hope everyone is having a great holiday.

Yeah I definatly agree Wonderbread He-Man is not boring. He's a very interesting figure indeed

I think this will have to go down in history as one of the most longest lasting threads on this board.

Nope not yet

I find it ironic that although this is the longest thread, Val has never posted here. I would love to hear his opinon/insight regarding WB He-man.

Anybody else think that's strange?
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Originally posted by Rioblast
    I find it ironic that although this is the longest thread, Val has never posted here. I would love to hear his opinon/insight regarding WB He-man.

Anybody else think that's strange?
    maybe he knows as much as all of us here or nothing at all about the mystery

I guess you're probably right, but it still would be nice to hear is thoughts and opinions about this whole Wonderbread He-man conspiracy.

What does WB He-man look like again and what weapons did he come with??

Is it true he came with black Zodac armour???

I might try a custom one day

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Well thats what the scalpers like to think, but the WB He-man that the Fowlers had theirs only came with two marroon weapons, axe and sword theres was in the baggie so I think people like to think he came with the black zodac aromour. Peace

Originally posted by Buzz Saw Hordak
    Well thats what the scalpers like to think, but the WB He-man that the Fowlers had theirs only came with two marroon weapons, axe and sword theres was in the baggie so I think people like to think he came with the black zodac aromour. Peace

hey everyone...We have a Newbie in DA HOUSE

welcome..buzz saw hordak

Thanks Bro.

Heh No I just like to say Peace cause I am a Peaceful guy.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

I was wondering if the rumors of the new MotU toyline being cancelled has any effect if any to our quest to solve the mysteries of Wonderbread He-man???

What are your thought???

Originally posted by Rioblast
    I was wondering if the rumors of the new MotU toyline being cancelled has any effect if any to our quest to solve the mysteries of Wonderbread He-man???

What are your thought???
    I don't think so, it doesn't matter if the new line is a great success or cancelled, mattel will never admit to WB he-man. (IMO there are too many legal issues with WB he-man)

Heroic Warrior
    I just noticed this ancient thread.

Recently there was a guy selling a WB he-man on ebay - he said his dad got it for him when he was working at a wonderbread factory but didn't remember any mystery solving details when I asked. Now that I read here that there isn't any known link to the wonderbread company I wonder if this is a lead in the mystery or a scam. Scam doesn't seem likely because the condition of the toy was such that it wouldn't sell because of a chest discoloration and I didn't get it when the winner didn't pay because it was announced that day that my company is closing in a few months (and who really needs two at full price.)

Is this guy worth contacting again - maybe to talk to his hopefully still alive dad instead?

Lucas Bachmann
    PS the WB I do have is 1981 Taiwan just like everyone elses except that guy who claimed to have one from mexico.

Cimmerian War Chief Sword Of Conan's Avatar
    In reply to gilgamesh, I think your right! I dont see how one has anything to do with the other.
    "That which does not Kill us makes us stronger"

Loose Vintage I need are
    WB He-Man,
    Any Leo "India" figs
    Any Top Toy MOTU
    Also Looking for
    Laser Power He-Man and Laser light skelly accs
    and Fuerza-T figs
    Top $ paid for any of the above