Thread: Tiny Toon Adventures Coming to The Hub Starting Monday

Hybrid View

Cybertronian Visitor transfan80's Avatar

Tiny Toon Adventures Coming to The Hub Starting Monday

I was watching the Hub today and saw a promo for a 4th of July Tiny Toons/Super Hero Squad marathon. I got curious and looked through my program guide, and sure enough the show is being aired daily at 9 AM and 5 PM Central.

I know there are other Orgers who grew up with this show, and I didn't see another thread about it, so I thought I'd mention it in case anyone might be interested.
    Be who you are, not what's cool.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Cool. As I recall a good deal of it's jokes were dated for when it aired, but it's still a fun show. Hopefully I can get my nephews into it (and thus away from a lot of the modern crappy cartoons) They like Animaniacs so that's promising.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Awesome! I love the Hub with it's mix of current cartoons, and 80s cartoons and family sitcoms. It's probably my favorite channel. They know what I like.

I always preferred Tiny Toon Adventures to Animaniacs. In fact, I'm not even a fan of Animaniacs. I never really watched it to be honest but I loved me some Tiny Toons. Their video games were fun too on the ol' Super Nintendo.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I remember renting the first NES game as a kid and beating it three times that weekend. I tried playing it again recently and barely finished stage 1. Must be my age and slowing reflexes....

Heroic Warrior
    Well at least they finally got a good show other then MLP:FiM.

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, especially since not everyone likes MLP. I thought it was ok, but just not for me. I prefer Animaniacs, Transformers: Prime, The Aquabats! Supershow, Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, 70s-90s sitcoms. There are plenty of good choices for everyone, not just a single show that has an unexpected fanbase.

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Awesome! I love the Hub with it's mix of current cartoons, and 80s cartoons and family sitcoms. It's probably my favorite channel. They know what I like.

I always preferred Tiny Toon Adventures to Animaniacs. In fact, I'm not even a fan of Animaniacs. I never really watched it to be honest but I loved me some Tiny Toons. Their video games were fun too on the ol' Super Nintendo.
    I had the Genesis version, and it was awesome too.

Does anyone remember the Tiny Toons ice cream bars? I think they sold them at Baskin Robbins.

Tiny Toons was a great cartoon, dated indeed, but memorable. Plucky Duck ruled!

The HUB is one of the few cable channels I enjoy (ALF night!). Maybe it's me just getting older, but most TV nowadays seems like garbage to me. Very few uplifting shows out there. Very few tasteful shows.