Thread: WANTED : Clamp Champ Trade

Widget

WANTED : Clamp Champ Trade

Hi all,

I didn't sub this year as I couldn't justify the cost of the MOTU Classics action figure and the postage costs.

So I have cherry picked the couple of figures I wanted. I knew I would get burnt somewhere along the line, and have been lucky. However, this is the last figure I probably wanted to buy for the time being, and with it being out of stock on day of release, makes it a bit hard, but them's the breaks.

Therefore, I am looking for a trade of the July 15 release of Clamp Champ - MOC and in the white mailer box.

To trade, I have the following boxed and MOC from the sub to trade. NOTE: These all came as part of previous subs I bought. I have quite literally only ever opened the white mailer box to make sure I actually rec'd the figure listed on the box. Other than that, the box was placed in a sealed tub and stored along with all my other figures in a cool, dry place.

For your selection is TWO of the following figures to trade for the Clamp Champ.

White Boxed:
    Battleground Evil Lyn
    Icarius
    Leech
    Shadowbeast
    Megator
    Swiftwind
    Demo Man
    Grizzlor
    Hurricane Hordak
    Count Marzo
    Wundar
    Catra
    Vikor
    King Hssss
    Bow

Unboxed: (but would be sent packaged in a Battle Armour Skeletor Box)
    Adora
    She-Ra
    Optikk
    Preternia Disguise He-Man

If anyone is interested to trade, feel free to message me. I am willing to negotiate on this, so as I said, let me know the terms of trade.

FYI - I'm in Sydney, Australia and will post my figures to trade for it, pretty much anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
    The Mad Hatter
    Last edited by the mad hatter; July 3, 2013 at 05:58am.