Thread: Removing PoP stickers...need help

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar

Removing PoP stickers...need help

What is a good way to do so? I want to put the great rebellion stickers on instead of the pop stickers any ideas how to get them off without leaving sticker stuff?

Most people will suggest using goo-gone or some such thing, but that's if you dont really feel like keeping the sticker, which I am inmagining you do.

What you do is get a new loose razor blade, the sterotypical kind that have a rectangle shape with a hole in the middle and one long sharp edge. IF you are very careful, and hold it at just the right angle, you can slide it under the sticker and slowly work it to the other end, seperating the sticker from the thing it is stuck to.

I have done this many many times, and if it is just a sticker, especially a fresher one, like these are, it will peel off super easy. The only thing to worry about other than cutting yourself which really shouldnt be an issue, is if you dont hold the edge so it slides just so, it can catch on the sticker and cut it on one edge or another, though if you are properly slow, even this isnt a big deal because you can back up a bit, and slide under the cut before it gets to large, and the sticker will look fine when you stick it somewhere else.

Practice if you can on some stickers or some such. It's really very simple if you have the razor and the patience.

I don't need the sticker...I was just looking to replace it with the great rebellion sticker...goo gone? I'm gonna google that up ...thanks!

every single month any figures that have stickers on the front of the package, I remove to place on the cardbacks, which I keep.
    you don't need any skin-so-soft or goo-gone or anything... it's actually really easy, as I discovered after lots of different ventures...
    just use a hair dryer aimed at the sticker (probably preferably on low setting at first, because, if you blast it on high and leave it held there too long I imagine you could melt-warp the plastic bubble)... but, I just hold it there a few seconds, which loosens up the glue, and it then peels off with absolute ease... NO residue left on the bubble at all, and as I said, I then put them onto the cardbacks for keeps, and they've all stuck and stayed just like if the stickers came there first! hope that helps!

Another cool idea...thanks for all the help guys

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    What is a good way to do so? I want to put the great rebellion stickers on instead of the pop stickers any ideas how to get them off without leaving sticker stuff?
    This has been an issue for me as well. I was under the impression when they announced them that they were designed to completely cover the POP sticker which, as we all know, is not the case.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!