Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sub to re-open today? [Club Eternia - now open 9/20-9/24]

Sub to re-open today? [Club Eternia - now open 9/20-9/24]

I thought the announcement was that the sub would reopen 9/20-9/24, with a reminder e-mail for those who signed up for it. So far, no reminder e-mail, and no trace of the sub reopening on the website. Getting antsy. I'm one of those DCIE subbers who requested that MOTUC reopen, so I'm dying to jump in...

I can only speculate that it's not on the website yet because Matty is on the west coast...so it's still early there. That's why sale days don't start here in Central Time Zone until 11 a.m. and noon out East. But yeah....I didn't get a reminder email yet either.
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Sweet! I just subbed to MOTUC for the very first time. Can I sit at the cool kids table now?

hope it sells well!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Heroic Warrior
    Hope it sells well enough to justify another add-on sub (Club Filmation II?)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Can I sit at the cool kids table now?
    Nope. There's only room for one person...me!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

So, to subscribe to the quarterly shipping model I have to pay $140+$18.99 ($158.99 total) shipping straight out the gate? My only other option is to go to the monthly model and pay crazy shipping each month? I really wanted to subscribe, but now I'm really considering taking my chances. I am really only interested in the vintage figures so it was already going to be a hassle reselling all of the figures I didn't want.

Quote Originally Posted by mister_e View Post
    So, to subscribe to the quarterly shipping model I have to pay $140+$18.99 ($158.99 total) shipping straight out the gate? My only other option is to go to the monthly model and pay crazy shipping each month? I really wanted to subscribe, but now I'm really considering taking my chances. I am really only interested in the vintage figures so it was already going to be a hassle reselling all of the figures I didn't want.
    All but the initial sub exclusive figure ($25 for Unnamed One) will fall off in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Sweet! I just subbed to MOTUC for the very first time. Can I sit at the cool kids table now?
    Yes... YES YOU CAN!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    All but the initial sub exclusive figure ($25 for Unnamed One) will fall off in a few days.
    Yeah, I just reread the description and realized my mistake. I see that they are just pre-authorizing your card, and I will only actually be charged $25 up front. I'm cool with that, but it does seem kind of silly. Just because I have the funds today does not mean it will be there in 6 months.

ordered mine.
    Last edited by stprime; September 20, 2013 at 05:23pm.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    Any advice on what I should do if I already ordered a sub, but my card number got changed since then?

Can D.R. cancel and refund my first sub and then I can re-order this weekend? Or can they update my card info on the first order correctly? I obviously don't want my card to be rejected in January and get my sub cancelled for the entire year.

I had held back on subbing because I was under the mistaken impression that Mattel charged you all $500+ at once. I learned the truth just when the subs closed...

...So now I am proud to say that I have a subscription!

Just confirming.... i bought a sub during original sale date... if i buy another one now, do my 2 subs ship together?

- - - Updated - - -

i bought a sub during original sale date... if i buy another one now, will my 2 subs ship together?

See my illustrations and designs @ DeviantART: http://pezbananadesign.deviantart.com/

My Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/....php?p=2715534

=)

Not until the next month.

Heroic Warrior
    If i sub with the monthly shipping what is charged today? Just the $25 or more then the rest drops off?
    Jim

Went ahead and subbed. It's a little scary committing to $500+ on (mostly) faith alone. Sure hope I don't end up regretting this
    Last edited by mister_e; September 20, 2013 at 08:14pm.

Quote Originally Posted by dagodfather View Post
    Not until the next month.
    So January subs would ship separately, but February onwards they would ship combined?

See my illustrations and designs @ DeviantART: http://pezbananadesign.deviantart.com/

My Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/....php?p=2715534

=)

Only the 25$

Quote Originally Posted by Jaakub View Post
    If i sub with the monthly shipping what is charged today? Just the $25 or more then the rest drops off?
    Jim

Heroic Warrior
    Hey
    So it is just the $25 they don't preauthorize the $140 on it if you do the monthly shipping? I wanted to get two subs but don't want to tie up $350. Lol
    And thanks for the info.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JOXE View Post
    So January subs would ship separately, but February onwards they would ship combined?
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongdar, Master of Acom View Post
    Any advice on what I should do if I already ordered a sub, but my card number got changed since then?

Can D.R. cancel and refund my first sub and then I can re-order this weekend? Or can they update my card info on the first order correctly? I obviously don't want my card to be rejected in January and get my sub cancelled for the entire year.

just log on at the site and change your ccard details

was this picture talked about already? I can't see it mentioned edit: ok, derp. didn't realise the look of these were already shown a while ago, and better pics have been available in the respective figures own thread.

images_singleLong_Email_05.jpg
    Last edited by AdamWest; September 20, 2013 at 11:41pm.

I had labored under the false assumption that Matty charged all $500+ at once... but then I learned better when the subs closed. So now, I am proud to say that I am finally a subber!

Let's all celebrate with WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THINGrubezal-iphone.jpg?

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWest View Post
    just log on at the site and change your ccard details
    That's the problem, they don't let you change your card for next year's subscription, only for the current one, which I already did.