Thread: He Man and Saga.

He Man and Saga.

Dear friends here and He Man Saga, He Man you know well and Saga this young Olympian god with strong powers, which starts in exploration to discover new world and new populations, one day he will arrive on Eternia and Teela that will be taken to a bad start with sibires Skeletor, there he will fly to his secour and he rid himself into force once that is done, he will renew the palace, he will then meet the witch who worship him but full of goodness Saga shall raise, after having told his story it will offer him to stay a time to help he Man to fight the forces of skeletor and other nefarious beings who terrorized the population of Eternia, it will bind quickly to Amite with all heroes, and after helping our hero, he will return to Olympus.

Note: Saga character I create, He Man has been designed by the talented Gbagok's and I redesigned for the occasion.

Okay guys! Thank you for being a little more optimistic with my drawing!

Well….

I like the proportions of Sagas left foot and and his right hand they are really good, my feet or hands never look that great. Iīm impressed.

Besides the lightning he doesīt look very olympian or greek to me maybe with color itīs easier to say. Iīm not fond of his hair and the headband looks like as if he has a third eye on his forehead and i read the bio but that was a bit confusing for me but my mothers tongue is german so maybe it has something to do with me.

And just as a side note you never ever commented on anyone else than Gbagok (iīve looked through your profile i admit it) on this board which is fine he is the best when it comes to 200X style and he is an amazing artist but why havenīt you never commented on anyone else's art?
    Last edited by Niki; March 30, 2014 at 01:28pm.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Thank you for your comment Niki, Saga is a young god who received powers at its birth chacuns Gods of Olympus, which makes him be particularly powerful, but great kindness and modesty. And the headband, it gives a look to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    i read the bio but that was a bit confusing for me but my mothers tongue is german so maybe it has something to do with me.
    It's not you, I am also confused by the bio so something is being lost in translation I think, including the additional part in the reply to your comment.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

If you want, I can explain the origins of Saga.

This could be a good alternative history right?