View Poll Results: Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plundor

43 37.07%
  • Masque

73 62.93%

Thread: Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Hybrid View

Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Another easy poll...Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Masque trumps Plundor for me.

He is more dystopian (arguably, could go either way based on perspective) than the doom bunny. Though the doom bunny did dystopia his world up.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Both were one episode wonders, but Plundor ended up being much more of a threat. So my vote goes to Plundor. IMO the pink bunny gets a lot of flack, but he was almost like the Hordak of his dimension...a lot more than you can say for Icer or Batros (who I love).

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Plundor....more evil, more interesting visually, more of a threat, and a much richer character. Don't get me wrong, I would like Lord Masque....in 2016.....

I honestly don't see how anyone considers Plundor more of a threat. I just rewatched the episode and he really didn't do anything. His Rab-Bots were the ones doing anything threatening. Plundor just sat in a chair and pushed buttons. His claim to fame is pollution and making money off it.

Masque, on the other hand, hired Trapjaw to use his machines to destroy a noble fortress, used magic to infiltrate and spy on the heroes, hired Reptile Men to attack them in the middle of the night, created a giant sand demon to fight He-man, and raised the House of Darkness, so the demonic mistress Shokoti could awaken the Sleeping Beast that will spread darkness over all Eternia.

Masque is definitely more of a threat.

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I honestly don't see how anyone considers Plundor more of a threat. I just rewatched the episode and he really didn't do anything. His Rab-Bots were the ones doing anything threatening. Plundor just sat in a chair and pushed buttons. His claim to fame is pollution and making money off it.

Masque, on the other hand, hired Trapjaw to use his machines to destroy a noble fortress, used magic to infiltrate and spy on the heroes, hired Reptile Men to attack them in the middle of the night, created a giant sand demon to fight He-man, and raised the House of Darkness, so the demonic mistress Shokoti could awaken the Sleeping Beast that will spread darkness over all Eternia.

Masque is definitely more of a threat.
    Shokoti wouldn't have made Plundor any money Masque couldn't do anything on his own...he was a misguided cult member, a minion of evil, not a leader...and he died.

Plundor, easily. He's just far more interesting and fun to me.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

literally cannot believe Plundor has gotten so many votes.