View Poll Results: Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plundor

39 36.79%
  • Masque

67 63.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Another easy poll...Which would you rather have first; Plundor or Masque?

Masque trumps Plundor for me.

He is more dystopian (arguably, could go either way based on perspective) than the doom bunny. Though the doom bunny did dystopia his world up.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Both were one episode wonders, but Plundor ended up being much more of a threat. So my vote goes to Plundor. IMO the pink bunny gets a lot of flack, but he was almost like the Hordak of his dimension...a lot more than you can say for Icer or Batros (who I love).

Plundor....more evil, more interesting visually, more of a threat, and a much richer character. Don't get me wrong, I would like Lord Masque....in 2016.....

I honestly don't see how anyone considers Plundor more of a threat. I just rewatched the episode and he really didn't do anything. His Rab-Bots were the ones doing anything threatening. Plundor just sat in a chair and pushed buttons. His claim to fame is pollution and making money off it.

Masque, on the other hand, hired Trapjaw to use his machines to destroy a noble fortress, used magic to infiltrate and spy on the heroes, hired Reptile Men to attack them in the middle of the night, created a giant sand demon to fight He-man, and raised the House of Darkness, so the demonic mistress Shokoti could awaken the Sleeping Beast that will spread darkness over all Eternia.

Masque is definitely more of a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I honestly don't see how anyone considers Plundor more of a threat. I just rewatched the episode and he really didn't do anything. His Rab-Bots were the ones doing anything threatening. Plundor just sat in a chair and pushed buttons. His claim to fame is pollution and making money off it.

Masque, on the other hand, hired Trapjaw to use his machines to destroy a noble fortress, used magic to infiltrate and spy on the heroes, hired Reptile Men to attack them in the middle of the night, created a giant sand demon to fight He-man, and raised the House of Darkness, so the demonic mistress Shokoti could awaken the Sleeping Beast that will spread darkness over all Eternia.

Masque is definitely more of a threat.
    Shokoti wouldn't have made Plundor any money Masque couldn't do anything on his own...he was a misguided cult member, a minion of evil, not a leader...and he died.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Nothing can be more exciting; i mean come on guys, the most "off the wall character" so far
    our beloved pinky rabbit needs to join our dusty shelves.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Again, Lord Masque easily...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Huntara before Plundor
    Masque before Plundor
    Plundor before Nepthu
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Shokoti wouldn't have made Plundor any money Masque couldn't do anything on his own...he was a misguided cult member, a minion of evil, not a leader...and he died.
    What the heck are you talking about? Masque did a lot on his own. And why would Shokoti bother doing anything for Plundor? She's a demon mistress of the dark that wants to end the world. She'd serve his purple furry butt to the sleeping beast, if anything. In response to your comment about Masque dying...Plundor got a ball and chain around his ankle, he is wearing a black and white striped convict suit, and his jailers are fuzzy bouncing balls. That's pathetic.

You have a very, very warped concept behind the importance and power of Plundor. HAHA. No point in continuing, cause now you sound like you are trolling for the character. You're reminding me of the guy that promoted the Warrior in Yellow that plays tug-of-war.

What the heck are you talking about? Masque did a lot on his own. And why would Shokoti bother doing anything for Plundor? She's a demon mistress of the dark that wants to end the world. She'd serve his purple furry butt to the sleeping beast, if anything. In response to your comment about Masque dying...Plundor got a ball and chain around his ankle, he is wearing a black and white striped convict suit, and his jailers are fuzzy bouncing balls. That's pathetic.

You have a very, very warped concept behind the importance and power of Plundor. HAHA. No point in continuing, cause now you sound like you are trolling for the character. You're reminding me of the guy that promoted the Warrior in Yellow that plays tug-of-war.
    The Shokoti comment was sarcasm as to why Plundor wouldn't have needed to awaken anyone. It was meant to be tongue in cheek...hence the emoticon. As far as Masque's importance....he wasn't even in the episode for that long. He was put there just to start the main story. He wasn't that integral. He was a minion that was used as a catalyst for the real villain....Shokoti.....who was always in my top 5 must have Filmation Characters btw. I'm not trolling, just stating my opinion and explaining my reasoning and it's kind of insulting that you feel I can't do so without being called a troll by you. And for the record.....Plundor's prison suit just gives him a variant opportunity should the line last till 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    The Shokoti comment was sarcasm as to why Plundor wouldn't have needed to awaken anyone. It was meant to be tongue in cheek...hence the emoticon. As far as Masque's importance....he wasn't even in the episode for that long. He was put there just to start the main story. He wasn't that integral. He was a minion that was used as a catalyst for the real villain....Shokoti.....who was always in my top 5 must have Filmation Characters btw. I'm not trolling, just stating my opinion and explaining my reasoning and it's kind of insulting that you feel I can't do so without being called a troll by you. And for the record.....Plundor's prison suit just gives him a variant opportunity should the line last till 2020!
    Watch House of Shokoti Part 1 again...Masque appears through the whole episode. Not just the start of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just quickly watched both episodes again...

Plundar
    - Introduced 9 minutes and 47 seconds into the episode
    - has a total of 2 minutes, 34 seconds of screen time
    - during which, he sits in a chair, stands and delivers a monologue about becoming rich, sits in a chair some more, presses a few buttons to release useless robots, presses another button to fire a rocket, and is finally in prison garb breaking rocks.
    - Claim to fame: polluted an entire planet, which was restored at the end of the episode.

Masque
    - Introduced 4 minutes and 15 seconds into the episode
    - has a total of 4 minutes, 45 seconds of screen time
    - during which he commands Trapjaw to destroy a fortress, lifts Trapjaw off the ground with one hand, evades capture from He-Man, disguises himself as a guide to spy and infiltrate the heroes, sabotages their vehicle, commands the Reptile men to attack them while they sleep, raises the house of Shokoti from under the desert, creates a sand demon to fight He-Man, and then disappears when He-Man breaks his mask.
    - Claim to fame: brought forth the awakening of Shokoti and the Sleeping Beast, to bring Darkness all over Eternia.

Sorry...my money is still on Masque.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; July 5, 2013 at 10:20pm.

I voted for Masque because in my opinion, he's so much cooler than Plundor!

Still going with Plundor.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I definitely want both. Masque is a great villain, but ultimately he's a disposable minion of Shokoti - the real star of that 2-part story.

Plundor isn't just a villain, he is the villain of his world, conquering Trannis with an army of robots, and serving no-one but himself (unlike Masque). Plus he'll have the more unique sculpt of the two, so i'd rather get him first.

Masque
    - Claim to fame: brought forth the awakening of Shokoti and the Sleeping Beast, to bring Darkness all over Eternia.
    Dies in the process, Shokoti is stopped anyway....

Yeah he did more, but neither characters efforts made any difference in the end. Same can be said for Icer, Batros, Skeletor....

If you base it on screen time....yeah Masque takes it, but even Skeletor didn't get his hands dirty every episode, he sent his minions, or just pointed his finger or staff.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Honestly Plundor over Masque. Seriously. "Quest for He-Man" is number 1 on "Count Marzo's top 10 trippiest He-Man and She-Ra Episodes".
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Huntara before Plundor
    Masque before Plundor
    Plundor before Nepthu
    I agree on this one... I really like Plundor but if I have to choose... well... I'm sorry...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 5, polls 17 vote for
    Colonel Blast

Plundor over Masque.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

Heroic Warrior
    Plundor.

Masque seems like so much more of a given.

1)Plundor
    2)Masque
    3)Nepthu
    4)Huntara

Plundor is the most awesome villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Plundor.

Masque seems like so much more of a given.

If he is a given, why are you voting for Plundor. That makes no sense.

In any case, Plundor came up as #23 in the ORG poll, while Masque is #8; almost three times less demanded. So, I am not the only one that feels Masque is better.

If he is a given, why are you voting for Plundor. That makes no sense.

In any case, Plundor came up as #23 in the ORG poll, while Masque is #8; almost three times less demanded. So, I am not the only one that feels Masque is better.
    In an Org poll, with other characters maybe, yeah, Plundor would be lower....being the key.... this particular poll that only pits these two together....seems to be really close, only 8 votes at the moment separating them. Far less than 3 times less demanded.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Masque.

One of the most interesting villains in the franchise.

Pink bunny man for 40 bucks? Hahahaha.

People are going to dump sunscriptions over that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaw Bridge View Post
    Masque.

One of the most interesting villains in the franchise.

Pink bunny man for 40 bucks? Hahahaha.

People are going to dump sunscriptions over that kind of stuff.
    Not if they make him no DOS....he'll sell like Fang-Man....even Fang-Man had a lot of negativity, but once they said no DOS....it was a new story.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor