Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Poll Results: He-Man.org Filmation in MOTUC Fan

dscf0020b.jpg

A vintage Dylamug I created using a Roboto body.

Quote Originally Posted by The BLAY View Post
    I don't understand how Madame Razz was so high up
    def. one figure I do not want!
    Vultak was one of my top choices
    Razz is to POP what MAA is to MOTU.

Razz = MAA
    Kowl = Orko
    Sorceress = Lighthope

POP just followed the same "formula" that MOTU created years earlier. 3 core characters that knew the secret.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    ROFL!

...and I just found this years Halloween costume!
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenskarr View Post
    dscf0020b.jpg

A vintage Dylamug I created using a Roboto body.
    He looks great.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Yeah, nice job on the custom Ravenskarr. You've sold me. I now want a Dylamug!!!

Awesome custotm Ravenskarr! He can share parts with Multi Bot, yes, and hopefully Mattel is aware of this & not believe all the "he'll use too much new tooling" responses he's been getting all this time. The results of this poll is kind of expected, I'd drop down Miro (200x version is vastly superior), Dragoon, Granita, Dree Elle a few notches down right above Twiggets.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I understand how Razz is a key member of the Rebellion but she will be very difficult to make into a toy that fits well IMO. Her body shape and attire just seem so impossible to make look credible next to the other figures in Classics. Orko gets a pass because he's a floating half-man-sized creature. Razz just looks human size but like a creepy cat lady to me and her hat really bothers me. These are just my opinions and i mean no offense to anyone who truly likes her.

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I understand how Razz is a key member of the Rebellion but she will be very difficult to make into a toy that fits well IMO. Her body shape and attire just seem so impossible to make look credible next to the other figures in Classics. Orko gets a pass because he's a floating half-man-sized creature. Razz just looks human size but like a creepy cat lady to me and her hat really bothers me. These are just my opinions and i mean no offense to anyone who truly likes her.
    I agree that if you plopped her down next to Vikor or Fisto she would seem very out of place but I think she will look right at home next to She-Ra, Swifty, Bow, Glimmer, Loo-Kee, and Kowl
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    He looks great.
    Thank you for the complement. Also to marndt8448 and Count Judas. I know it seemed pretty random to post that picture in this particular thread, but I thought it might be good to raise more awareness of this character, since one or two members on this forum have probably never seen Dylamug before. It might help change people's minds and move ol' Dyla up a few more places on the top twenty pole, fingers crossed. Just hope Toy Guru is reading this thread.

I wish the Widdgets were included//I think they are very important to the MOTUC realm.

Grayskull's Librarian Shadow Weaver 78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The BLAY View Post
    I don't understand how Madame Razz was so high up
    def. one figure I do not want!
    Vultak was one of my top choices
    I don't understand why people don't understand this... She was in EVERY episode of She-Ra! I get that you and others who share your opinion don't have a personal interest in the figure, but to claim you don't understand why she scored so well in the poll makes no sense.
    Go big or go home

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    She's actually quite short, roughly twice the size of Orko.

So her figure would only be around 5.5 - 6 inches tall.

I can understand people thinking she wouldn't fit in, but she's simply too important to not be made. I'm sure that once the Horsemen work their magic on her, she'll look no more out of place than Orko or Loo-Kee.

All great choices, but I'm most excited about...

2. Sea Hawk
    3. Madame Razz (with Broom)
    4. Lizard Man
    7. Evilseed
    9. Huntara
    10. Imp
    11. Granita
    12. Hawke
    17. Dree Ellle
    22. Uncle Montork
    23. Plundor
    25. Melaktha
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Wait, so Plundor is #23... and yet he's highly fan demanded?? See this is why I'm dubious these days when TG mentions a certain figure or group is just that. Outside of Matty's more recent adoption of formal polls I just don't see how their previous much more subjective methods could ever constitute a true representation of what fandom 'wants'. Part of me hopes those highly fan demanded characters Matty produced (the FFF for instance) weren't the same three or four fans posting over and over that they want to see X, Y, or Z characters. Because part of me fears it might have been.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Wait, so Plundor is #23... and yet he's highly fan demanded?? See this is why I'm dubious these days when TG mentions a certain figure or group is just that. Outside of Matty's more recent adoption of formal polls I just don't see how their previous much more subjective methods could ever constitute a true representation of what fandom 'wants'. Part of me hopes those highly fan demanded characters Matty produced (the FFF for instance) weren't the same three or four fans posting over and over that they want to see X, Y, or Z characters. Because part of me fears it might have been.
    I think 23 outta all posible Filmation characters is pretty darn good. If we get any of the top 50 we should be greatful! To be honest I think most characters have been fan demanded by at least a few people at this point. We have gotten a great variety of figures and continue to. I've cringed at a few that others oogle but at the end of the day I'm quite happy with the selection. I'll even be happy to have Nepthu at this point. All I know is if we want to keep getting Filmation characters we should probably start being supportive of the ones they give us so the powers that be keep them coming. Hate to see them say fans don't want filmation just cause a vocal minority are up in arms about a bunny that's already proven he has a fan base and an Egyptian looking dude who's slowly getting more supporters. His sand demons were cool and he will fit in. I have faithm

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I think 23 outta all posible Filmation characters is pretty darn good. If we get any of the top 50 we should be greatful! To be honest I think most characters have been fan demanded by at least a few people at this point. We have gotten a great variety of figures and continue to. I've cringed at a few that others oogle but at the end of the day I'm quite happy with the selection. I'll even be happy to have Nepthu at this point. All I know is if we want to keep getting Filmation characters we should probably start being supportive of the ones they give us so the powers that be keep them coming. Hate to see them say fans don't want filmation just cause a vocal minority are up in arms about a bunny that's already proven he has a fan base and an Egyptian looking dude who's slowly getting more supporters. His sand demons were cool and he will fit in. I have faithm

Very well said. Nice to see logic being applied as well.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I think 23 outta all posible Filmation characters is pretty darn good.
    Have to say, this is my thought as well. Just because someone might be fan-demanded in some way, doesn't mean they are the TOP fan demanded character.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I have a question/request,

when this poll and the 200x poll were still running, I believe there were pictures posted of all the characters we could vote for. Unfortunarely, I can't seem to find the links to these pictures any more.
    The only pictures that I can find are the ones in the current mini comics and other media poll.

Please, does anyone still have the pictures of the Filmation and 200X characters (or a link to those pictures) and can post it here?

Thanks a lot!
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    I agree, this list clearly shows the demand...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I agree that if you plopped her down next to Vikor or Fisto she would seem very out of place but I think she will look right at home next to She-Ra, Swifty, Bow, Glimmer, Loo-Kee, and Kowl
    I am a POP fan but your argument is exactly confirming the point that she is not to be taken serious. I donīt like her very much and even as a kid i chose to ignore her and never missed her as toy. The very opposite to Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Lizard-Man or Sea Hawk.

Yes she knew She-Ras secret but actually a lot of people knew her secret and she only knew for the same reason as Orko did know He-Mans was Adam to fulfill the funny sidekick purpose and even if she would have told anyone none would have believed her anyway.

I get that many like her but donīt argue for her while diminishing her at the same time.

There has been some Fan-Art attempts to make her look more serious but her design is simply that of an old stereotyped witch from the 80ties with a weird head.She will be made in to MOTUC i have no doubt about that but iīm not looking forward to her but will be happy for those who want her and maybe iīll be surprised once iīll have her in my hands
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

So could anyone please help me out with my request I posted above?
    When this poll and the 200x poll were still running, there was a link in each poll to pictures of all the characters we could vote for. As the polls are closed, the links have disappeared. Does anyone still have those links or the pictures?
    Val? Danielle?

Thanks
    Awesome sticker included!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    real sad to see Melaktha at the bottom of the list
    but seeing how these filmation figures are not getting that many improvements its no wonder
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I am a POP fan but your argument is exactly confirming the point that she is not to be taken serious. I donīt like her very much and even as a kid i chose to ignore her and never missed her as toy. The very opposite to Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Lizard-Man or Sea Hawk.

Yes she knew She-Ras secret but actually a lot of people knew her secret and she only knew for the same reason as Orko did know He-Mans was Adam to fulfill the funny sidekick purpose and even if she would have told anyone none would have believed her anyway.

I get that many like her but donīt argue for her while diminishing her at the same time.

There has been some Fan-Art attempts to make her look more serious but her design is simply that of an old stereotyped witch from the 80ties with a weird head.She will be made in to MOTUC i have no doubt about that but iīm not looking forward to her but will be happy for those who want her and maybe iīll be surprised once iīll have her in my hands
    I don't think what I said diminishes her in any way. I'd say with equal measure that Lord Dactys would also look out of place next to those same figures yet when placed next to Chief Carnivus he would look right at home. The same could be said for any number of characters. That doesn't take away from their appeal in my opinion, only dictates where on the shelf they may end up standing.

As for taking things serious, this is toy collecting not neurophysics ... we take ourselves things too seriously around here as it is!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    What?! Plundor came in at number 23? How could that be?
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I really hope they will make ALL of them
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$