Thread: Filmation style HE-MAN with extra alternate head, holster and more!

Filmation style HE-MAN with extra alternate head, holster and more!

Hello gang! My next MOTUC is FILMATION STYLE HE-MAN! This is my third version. But what is new? Well taking on the suggestions from several friends here at the Org, I gave him an accurate Filmation hair, a second “smiling” alternate head, Filmation sword compatible in size with the She-ra one, Sword holster in the back, revised cross emblem on his chest, angled left hand (to hold the sword aloft) as well as shaved boots, and bracelets. Wow that was a lot!

I won’t have any customs coming next week cause of San Diego Comic con (People will be bidding like crazy on the exclusives hehe) I will be attending the show and the Mattypalooza panel, as well as the He-man get together at Hennessy’s. See you there guys!!

Thanks for checking it out!

Snappy Threader
    Oh yeah that is very nice. Love the touch of the smiling head.

Awesome. Now do that with every MOTUC character. I'll wait while you post the pics.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
    Awesome. Now do that with every MOTUC character. I'll wait while you post the pics.
    Thank you! hehe I have done some other Filmation style characters like Teela and Evil Lyn. Although Lyn is in much need of an update hehe