Thread: Earthquakes in 48 hours

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus

Earthquakes in 48 hours

I was up getting my children up and out for school. Coffee brewing and news on, seen an earthquake happened in the the national park with old faithful, yeah it was small. I had recalled other earthquakes being reported over the weekend. So I pulled up a world map of all listed earthquakes in the last 48 hours. Overr 39 have been in the area of the eastern European nations which makes me feel a Volcanoe is about to ERRUPT in that area. On the pacific rim there has been over 56 earthquakes which scares me becuase a huge one is about to hit at least a 8.0 in magnitude and thats going to be devastating. What do you think

Earthquakes? How shocking.
    In Eastern Europe there are no volcanoes but in southern Russia there are volcanoes, especially in the Caucasus.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    The Earthquakes there are mostly around Turkey area, but there are alot in and around the Black Sea. There is seismic activity around the Mediterranean Sea as well. So not Europe, but the Western middle east I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate myself for saying this I called the quake 8.2 in chili which sucks, but theres going to be another in the northern area.