Thread: Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Summer 2013 Edition

Threaded View

Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Summer 2013 Edition

I am going to take the liberty of opening the Summer 2013 Photo Page (since the Spring 2013 page was never closed/ Summer page not opened on June 21, 2013).

***To everyone: New pics only, please. No recycling of pics from previous Picture Pages.

This thread will end and a new photo page will begin on the Fall Equinox on September 22, 2013.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here a few pictures from my beautiful scenic walk that I take each morning. Today's walk was 2 hours, 18 minutes and resulted in 7.2 miles. And I apologize in advance if the pictures aren't crystal clear. I am using my cell phone

The 8% Grade, Category 3 Mountain I live on and walk:

Some of the old barns I pass by on my walks (BTW I love old barns)

Pasture land with Mountains in the distance:

Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; July 7, 2013 at 02:11pm.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.