Thread: New Member from NC

Widget

New Member from NC

Hey everyone! I just signed up on the Org to be part of the community. I have been a He-Man and the Masters of the Universe fan since 1983. My first figure was Skeletor, and I still have him, broken legs and all. My favorite vintage figure was Scareglow, because he could glow in the dark. I still remember spending time holding him close to a lamp during the daytime to try and get him "charged," all the while avoiding my parents who would not allow lights on during the day. I would then lock myself with him in the bathroom because it was the only room in the house without a window, and I would stay there until his "charge: ran out. Great memories for me, and seeing that there are so many He-fans out there is awesome.

My wife introduced me to the Classics line this year by surprising me with both a Club Filmation subscription and a Club Eternia Subscription this year (she subscribed when the subscriptions were reopened). I had no idea that they were in production, so I am attempting to build my collection now. Both of my children love He-Man and She-Ra, and they have been playing my action figures and watching the shows on Netflix. I will post from time to time and look forward to taking part in discussions with everyone concerning one of the most thrilling lines of action figures ever produced!

Welcome, enjoy your time here!
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, zychar!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome zychar.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Welcome to the party that is He-Man.org. Hope you enjoy your time here
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.