Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Alan Oppenheimer the voice of Skeletor appearing at TFcon Chicago Oct 24-26

  1. #1
    Canadian Collector
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    59

    Alan Oppenheimer the voice of Skeletor appearing at TFcon Chicago Oct 24-26

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...n-chicago-2014

    Alan will be appearing along with Dan Gilvezan best known for playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the 1981 animated series, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and the Autobot Bumblebee in the original Transformers series.

    TFcon Chicago will take place October 24th to 26th, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare – 9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, Illinois. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...w.tfcon.com%2F

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Toys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,693
    I really wish he would do a NY or NJ show. I have yet to meet him and get his autograph.

  3. #3
    Grammer Flunky Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    wyckoff, nj
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    I really wish he would do a NY or NJ show. I have yet to meet him and get his autograph.
    agreed.. although when I was talking to tom cook, it seems that for these older guys travel is tougher. yet he can make it to Chicago, but not NJ? ;o)

    please cons out here, someone book him ;o). I've already lived with the fact I'll never get to meet john erwin
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

    Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior ShadowBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    248
    Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing Alan Oppenheimer at TFCon this weekend. Also, my friend Seibertron will be there selling TONS of vintage MOTU toys and other 80s toys. Should be a great show!

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    I really wish he would do a NY or NJ show. I have yet to meet him and get his autograph.
    He did Rhode Island last year, which is where I met him.

  6. #6
    Grammer Flunky Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    wyckoff, nj
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Class316 View Post
    He did Rhode Island last year, which is where I met him.
    RI isn't exactly close
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

    Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Kreann'ot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by oohyaa View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...n-chicago-2014

    Alan will be appearing along with Dan Gilvezan best known for playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the 1981 animated series, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and the Autobot Bumblebee in the original Transformers series.

    TFcon Chicago will take place October 24th to 26th, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare – 9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, Illinois. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...w.tfcon.com%2F
    Man! BOTH of them were integral parts of my childhood. Wish I could go!
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

  8. #8
    WALTOR WALTOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    121
    He needs to come to Baltimore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •