Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July Renewals

July Renewals

Anybody get their renewal for July yet?
    I got mine but my Filmation sub isn't on it. It's just for NA He-Man and Clamp Champ.

Should I be concerned or will the Filmation one be on a separate email?

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Afraid I can't help on the Filmation sub.

As for the July renewals, I got mine this morning. This is probably the most excited I have been since Ram-Man. It's poopy that I'll have to pay separate shipping for Icer, but que sera sera.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I didn't get a confirmation for Club Filmation, either. It isn't in the My Subscriptions page on Matty, either. Not that it matters, as I have zero dollars and Zero cents to my name, AND my tenth wedding anniversary is on the 12th.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

I just checked my credit card and I was billed separately for the Filmation sub.

What's odd is that it comes out as two different names.

One is DRI and one is Digital River

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Afraid I can't help on the Filmation sub.

As for the July renewals, I got mine this morning. This is probably the most excited I have been since Ram-Man. It's poopy that I'll have to pay separate shipping for Icer, but que sera sera.
    No kidding...between Icer and the Rock Warriors, I'm stoked! Not a huge fan of Clamp Champ but he came out great...and NA He-Man (while I never was interested in NA) got knocked out of the park.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    I didn't get a confirmation for Club Filmation, either. It isn't in the My Subscriptions page on Matty, either. Not that it matters, as I have zero dollars and Zero cents to my name, AND my tenth wedding anniversary is on the 12th.
    Save your money and buy her a rock....a set of ROCK WARRIORS that is!

Heroic Warrior
    I got my regular renewal for my original Club Eternia

No renewal still for any of my may-june-july subs from the mini-subs (haven't gotten anything at all since May)
    No renewal for Club Filmation

DR are beyond a joke at this point.

I got my renewal for Club Eternia but not Filmation. Checked my cc transactions and there are 2 separate for DRI Mattycollector. Why is it I was charged $18 shipping for 8 figures in my CE sub but I was charged $16 for 4 figures in my Filmation sub?
    Last edited by jerec350; July 10, 2013 at 07:39am.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

received my renewal as well, no sign of the filmation sub on there either.

for the life of me I can't figure out why DR/matty still can't combine orders. Most etailer sites can hold your orders to save on shipping but matty can't even add a figure to an order, they've had 4 months to figure out how. It's not just the extra shipping thats a pain it's the fact that DHL charges a flat per package rate so we're hit with another $10 fee plus taxes.

J

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my usual Club Eternia renewal just now. Nothing for Filmation one yet.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Heroic Warrior
    I got my renewal email for Club Eternia but not for Club Filmation. However, my credit card has been charged for both and both show up on My Subscriptions page.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Got my renewal for July Club Eternia.

You will NOT get a renewal e-mail for the Filmation sub because this is the first month. It will renew next month.

Checked my credit card though and have been charged for both Club Eternia and Filmation subs.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Did anyone that just has the Filmation Sub get the early access info yet?
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Got my renewal for July Club Eternia.

You will NOT get a renewal e-mail for the Filmation sub because this is the first month. It will renew next month.

Checked my credit card though and have been charged for both Club Eternia and Filmation subs.
    Duh...that makes sense since it's not "RENEWING."

Thanks.

I got a fraud alert e-mail today regarding a charge to Digital River. I'm assuming this is my FILMation sub, as it was the correct dollar amount and I also recevied my renewal e-mail for Club Eternia. If anybody is seeing charges for Eternia but not FILMation on their card statements, I'd suggest checking your inbox and spam folder for a similar message.

Got my charge for Filmation this morning.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Yes, I got a renewal for Club Eyernia, but not Filmation. I hope that they come soon.

Would Filmation figure have been paid for when the sub was bought? My Club Eternia has been charged to my card but I don't know about Filmation sub. Looks like I possibly may have been charged just shipping but not sure since my bank doesn't show transaction right away
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    Yes, I got a renewal for Club Eyernia, but not Filmation. I hope that they come soon.
    You won't get a renewal e-mail for the Filmation sub since it is not renewing.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Got a renewal for Club Eternia.
    Charge for Club Eternia; no charge for Club Filmation and it's not showing up in my subscriptions yet....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Got charges for both my Club Eternia and Club Filmation subs. It's correct that you won't receive a renewal email the first month of a new sub, as that "renewal" email was sent during the initial sign-up period. Although I think that they SHOULD send something to avoid this confusion that inevitably happens at the start of any new sub.

No email for Filmation sub, as it's not renewing but, uh, 'newing' I guess, but checking my cc I see I was indeed charged.

Question-- after this month we can actually combine our subs right? There's currently no option to combine on My Subscription page, but I seem to remember that will change after the initial charge...
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Got charged for BOTH subs this morning. Can't wait until the shipping is combined next month. $19 for Clamp Champ and NA He-Man and another $13 for Icer....Ouch
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Got my Eternia charge email and it went through on my account. No word/ charge/ indication on "My Subs" page for Filmation, either. It looks like that's pretty common, though. So, I'm not too concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram1701 View Post
    Got charged for BOTH subs this morning. Can't wait until the shipping is combined next month. $19 for Clamp Champ and NA He-Man and another $13 for Icer....Ouch
    I assumed Sub Eternia and Sub Filmation would be combined together for shipping. Is that not the case?

I have a couple pending transactions on my credit card for DRI. The shipping seems to be much more reasonable this month. Thanks for not overcharging me Matty

Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    I assumed Sub Eternia and Sub Filmation would be combined together for shipping. Is that not the case?
    I don't think they'll be combined, until next time.