Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July Renewals

Mine is showing in the subs page....says combined...Yes....

I haven't been charged yet, I got the "renewal" E-Mail for Club Eternia....

We won't get a "renewal" E-Mail for Filmation, it hasn't started yet....we'll get a billed and shipped E-Mail for Filmation, next month we'll get a renewal for it.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Got my renewal notice for my two Club Eternia subs.

My two Club Eternia subs & my two Filmation subs have been charged to my CC allready.

Now just wainting for my MOTUC's & Filmation goodness to arrive
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 line

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    I assumed Sub Eternia and Sub Filmation would be combined together for shipping. Is that not the case?
    They will not combine until they renew next month in August.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    No email for Filmation sub, as it's not renewing but, uh, 'newing' I guess, but checking my cc I see I was indeed charged.

Question-- after this month we can actually combine our subs right? There's currently no option to combine on My Subscription page, but I seem to remember that will change after the initial charge...
    Yes as of August you can combine your subs
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 line

I got my renewal today

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...5&d=1373466169

We won't get a "renewal" E-Mail for Filmation, it hasn't started yet....we'll get a billed and shipped E-Mail for Filmation, next month we'll get a renewal for it.
    how did you get yours to combine? i see now option how on the sub page
    btw it seems ridiculous and arbitrary to me that you can't combine the filmation sub with the 2013 sub as soon as it starts.

My subs renewed according to the My Subscriptions page, but no email yet.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...5&d=1373466169

It's not combined yet, that's showing you that on your next renewal (Aug) it will be combined, it won't be combined this month.

Called. Had to have tickets made to the escalation department. Really hope I get my Icer (& Filmation sub) and Castle Grayskull (both had incorrect CC attached).
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Copied from the Filmation thread, because it's pretty important (sorry if that's a "no, no", Mods) - If you have gotten a new card #, for any reason, since you bought the Filmation sub, EVEN IF YOU UPDATED IT ON THE MATTY SITE, you still need to call DR asap to tell them to switch it to the new card #.
    It's quick and easy and they take care of everything for you, but any changes made to your account on the Matty site were not applied to the billing on the Filmation sub.

PS- It's kind of odd how a system which is so heavily dependent on these sub preorders doesn't go the extra mile to make sure that they're getting your money. I was never contacted at all about the issue and could have easily just said, "Ah, whatever. I guess I won't get it, then".

Received my regular renewal notice for both the Eternia and DC subs, but nothing yet for Filmation. Checked the cc where Filmation sub is supposed to be charged and it appears to be pending. That gives me some measure of confidence that eventually the Filmation will go through and all will be fine. Apparently this is an issue for many this month as there is now an entire thread devoted to it.

What's interesting is, I check my subs page and it shows the Black Freighter sub as uncombined and yet it ships combined with all of my other subs each month. So, I'm not certain how much we can trust seeing combined or uncombined on the subs page. There doesn't appear to be uniformity for all... which being DR doesn't entirely surprise me. Apologies if that seems cynical.
    Last edited by Stygian360; July 10, 2013 at 01:31pm.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Received my regular renewal notice for both the Eternia and DC subs, but nothing yet for Filmation. Checked the cc where Filmation sub is supposed to be charged and it appears to be pending. That gives me some measure of confidence that eventually the Filmation will go through and all will be fine. Apparently this is an issue for many this month as there is now an entire thread devoted to it.

What's interesting is, I check my subs page and it shows the Black Freighter sub as uncombined and yet it ships combined with all of my other subs each month. So, I'm not certain how much we can trust seeing combined or uncombined on the subs page. There doesn't appear to be uniformity for all... which being DR doesn't entirely surprise me. Apologies if that seems cynical.
    Again what is showing on the my subscription page is for when it renews next month that's why Filmation shows as combined and Black Freighter shows as not because there is NO Black Freighter figure in August.

I got charged for Filmation, but had insufficient funds (Gah!) for MOTUC, so I had to transfer some moolah over and call Matty. They were quite pleasant, and I should be squared.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

My filmation sub now shows up on my sub page, got the information changed there. Just a new date.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Checked my credit card, 2 seperate charges. Expensive month, especially if i am lucky enough to get at least one more NA He-Man.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation subs won't combine on the first shipment so expect two different renewals and shipment confirmations.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Got my renewal for July Club Eternia.

You will NOT get a renewal e-mail for the Filmation sub because this is the first month. It will renew next month.
    Brilliant!

I'll confess I was worried, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I don't think they'll be combined, until next time.
    Correct.

Just checked out my credit card statement and I can see the charge. From just my quick calculation my 2 Filmation subs cost about the same to ship as my 2 Club Eternia subs. Maybe it does or maybe it doesn't but it would be nice if they cold ship this all at the same time, the first month.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTactics420 View Post
    It's not combined yet, that's showing you that on your next renewal (Aug) it will be combined, it won't be combined this month.
    I never said it was combined for this month for sure, only that it says, yes, but at the same time, many others say no right now....

But if you look, it says Filmation figure billed when shipped, meaning this months....just as it say Clamp, only where it says next renewal it says August.... The renewal for Aug is only when it renews next, currently it's displaying this months info, and the "Currently combined" means now, not next month....so who knows if it will be or not, because other people are saying it says no on their combined spot....and we all know for sure they should be next month....so if it was truly info for next month....it would say yes for everyone.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Ok, just found out i was charged for my Eternia sub figs and for the Filmation sub separately.
    It doesn't matter if it's the first time or not, the thing is to both subs to be combined. So, why they are charging separate shipping for both subs?
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

received several emails from Matty cancelling and resubmitting orders for me. Now my Filmation sub is showing up and charged and my castle grayskull was cancelled and resubmitted at about $4 higher. I hope that it will still come with the poster....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat as everyone else - the My Subscriptions page is claiming the Club Eternia and Filmation figures will ship together, but no mention of the Filmation figure in the order confirmation email. I'm calling Mattycollector first thing tomorrow morning and will keep you all posted.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

My Icer shipped. Still waiting on Club Eternia stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    My Icer shipped. Still waiting on Club Eternia stuff.
    Opposite for me. I'm SO excited for all 3 figures this month!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Interesting how that worked out.

Love Icer, but wish Clamp Champ came first.