Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Possible Rveals at SDCC (SPOILERS!!!) NOTE: ALL HEAVILY RUMORED...

Hybrid View

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada

...Possible Rveals at SDCC (SPOILERS!!!) NOTE: ALL HEAVILY RUMORED...

...Been hearing some things around, possibilities of what will be shown for SDCC this year for MOTUC... This has been speculated at FWoosh also, but like I said, strictly rumor, so Caveat Emptor!

Filmation Sub: (these are already heavily rumored!)
    - Plundor
    - Nepthu
    - Seahawk

Monthlies/ect:
    - Modulok
    - Glimmer
    - Strongarm
    -Lord Dactys
    - Two-Bad
    -Hydron
    - Kowl & Lookie 2-pack
    - Horde trooper 2-pack
    -Geldor
    ...Discuss!!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

I would be supper happy with all of them should these all turn out to be true. Geldor is already pending a trade and Hydron would go straight to the marketplace for a trade but the rest are all characters that have shelf space waiting for them!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Well, if true, I'm glad that we are getting the Horde Trooper 2-pack. It kind of stinks that it's coming during the same time frame as Castle Grayskull since I do plan to get 5 or 6 packs of them, but I'll manage it all the same.

Great line up overall, though, if true. There's quite a few characters listed that I will be excited to get!

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

If I see Kowl and Loo-Kee I will subscribe on the spot, no questions asked.
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Scorpia REALLY needs to be in a reveal at SDCC...I mean, they are wanting to sell subs, right? I'd move out Hydron for to reveal later on in the year. He's not going to get people to subscribe the way Scorpia would.

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    This list looks like a roundup of a lot of the things that have been floating around the boards for awhile now. It's missing the most recent hint by BCRDuke, so I'm guessing that's all this is, as opposed to any new insider knowledge. That being said, I bet we will be seeing a good majority of these guys.
    Yep this is basically a round up of all the rumours we've had for the past couple of months like geooco says. Nothing new really.

The only one missing is Eldor, who a lot speculate to be the sub exclusive...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Scorpia REALLY needs to be in a reveal at SDCC...I mean, they are wanting to sell subs, right? I'd move out Hydron for to reveal later on in the year. He's not going to get people to subscribe the way Scorpia would.
    Sadly it seems Scorpia could be a 2015 figure. It wouldn't surprise me if she's held hostage to help sell 2015
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

I might also add that if you try to order a sub with the quarterly shipping option, it shows that the first quarterly item is going to be the $40 item. Has me wondering who/what this would be. I was originally thinking something along the lines of Stridor, but I'm also thinking the Filmation Robot Knights could fit in this spot too.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Sadly it seems Scorpia could be a 2015 figure. It wouldn't surprise me if she's held hostage to help sell 2015
    Ugh, say it isn't so! I'm not so confident that 2015 will go through vs 2014. I really don't want this one dangled in front of us until 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    I think they will be an out of sub extra item for 2013. Perhaps a good perk for early access?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Looks legit.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Spirit of Hordak
    Octavia
    Mantenna
    in theory the Fighting Foe Men

These Horde members have been released this year already, so adding The Horde Troppers and Modulok does´t seem to be very well spread.

But hey why not!

If the Glimmer rumor is true i´d be very happy!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Spirit of Hordak
    Octavia
    Mantenna
    in theory the Fighting Foe Men

These Horde members have been released this year already, so adding The Horde Troppers and Modulok does´t seem to be very well spread.

But hey why not!

If the Glimmer rumor is true i´d be very happy!

Yeah and its about dang time, I'm literally tired of waiting for her. I'm patient, and they've managed to somewhat satiate me for a fews years but at least give us Glimmer within the next year!!!!
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

To quote Dom DeLuise in History of the World Part 1: Nice. Not thrilling, but nice.

No seriously, rumored or not, several of these really honestly need to be offered to make good on the promise of more demanded characters getting priority. Glimmer, Hydron, Two-Bad, and Modulok at least seem like they need to be at the show just for it not to be an "Epic Fail". Dactys and Strongarm are cool as well from the never-been-toys-before possibilities. I'll be very happy if that Eldor rumor is true though as I like the obscure surprises and normally that would be Geldor, but this time we've known about him for nearly a year. I can't say I'll cry if the Loo-Kee one is wrong and we get Ninjor instead. Ninjor would be great.

If Scorpia is indeed not shown then I'll be sure she's on hold until 2015. I think a character that big is going to be an SDCC reveal rather than a Toy Fair or Power-Con one--not that I'd be sorry to be wrong about that if it means she comes out before 2015.

Nepthu I can live with. Plundor could be the lamest figure since bathrobe Randor though. Still just rumors though.
    Last edited by gbagok; July 10, 2013 at 05:12pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    I'll sub no matter what, but that set would be SWELL!!! Also, it would open the door for more mini-characters to come in such sets, like Odiphus, Dree Elle, Montork, The Oracle....
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

This list looks like a roundup of a lot of the things that have been floating around the boards for awhile now. It's missing the most recent hint by BCRDuke, so I'm guessing that's all this is, as opposed to any new insider knowledge. That being said, I bet we will be seeing a good majority of these guys.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    It's missing the most recent hint by BCRDuke
    And this would be??

The rest of the list looks fine by me, but I agree Scorpia NEEDS to be on there somewhere- either this year or early next year at the latest. She's way overdue in my opinion and should certainly supplant guys like Lord Dactys or even Hydron. Although admittedly the NA good guys need Hydron fast. Oh, him and Flogg in early to mid 2014 please!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I honestly fear I will never get a Scorpia if they hold her until 2015. Hold Two-Bad until then and give me Scorpia instead!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I honestly fear I will never get a Scorpia if they hold her until 2015. Hold Two-Bad until then and give me Scorpia instead!
    Blasphemy!

Seriously though, if I have to wait any longer for Two-Badd, (I like using 2 d's for some odd reason) I'm gonna snap! Just knowing I'll get to see him on sun makes me ecstatic! I know it's just speculation, but I know he'll be there
    Last edited by J-West; July 10, 2013 at 05:32pm.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'll wait until the official announcements before I give my opinion...should I feel the need to do so.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I would be ecstatic with all of those apart from Nepthu.

I thought some of these were just speculated.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

The Loo-Kee / Kowl 2-pack seems a bit off - in the sense that it would be a quarterly item. There are two quarterly items that are $38. This seems a bit high for two of the little guys - $19 a piece. Given the recent price increase to $25 for a regular figure, this might be the case. It just seems iffy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    And this would be??

The rest of the list looks fine by me, but I agree Scorpia NEEDS to be on there somewhere- either this year or early next year at the latest. She's way overdue in my opinion and should certainly supplant guys like Lord Dactys or even Hydron. Although admittedly the NA good guys need Hydron fast. Oh, him and Flogg in early to mid 2014 please!
    Nah, we need Lord Dactys. He is past due - he was a great character in 200x and I can't wait to see how the Horsemen sculpt him.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraBoyX View Post
    Nah, we need Lord Dactys. He is past due - he was a great character in 200x and I can't wait to see how the Horsemen sculpt him.
    Yes! That's what I'm talking about. The bat lord needs some attention!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    Yes! That's what I'm talking about. The bat lord needs some attention!
    Hell Yeah!!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    ...Been hearing some things around, possibilities of what will be shown for SDCC this year for MOTUC... This has been speculated at FWoosh also, but like I said, strictly rumor, so Caveat Emptor!

Filmation Sub: (these are already heavily rumored!)
    - Plundor
    - Nepthu
    - Seahawk

Monthlies/ect:
    - Modulok
    - Glimmer
    - Strongarm
    -Lord Dactys
    - Two-Bad
    -Hydron
    - Kowl & Lookie 2-pack
    - Horde trooper 2-pack
    -Geldor
    ...Discuss!!
    Geldor is a coming figure, no rumor to that one....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!