Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Possible Rveals at SDCC (SPOILERS!!!) NOTE: ALL HEAVILY RUMORED...

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    So will Matty "accidentally" leak photos before SDCC?
    Probably not... They did that during Toy Fair because it is a trade show that does not permit a general audience attendance.
    SDCC is an entertainment/fanboy event. They won't want to spoil any surprises this time around, unless Mattel Digital/DR does it for them by accident.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    But you got your battle-ready Randor with the first release. That is by far my preferred figure, but the FilMation version is by far the most well known, and he fits with the group of Adora, Adam and Marlena to finish out the nuclear royal family. You speak of colors to be different, but all the talk of armor makes that version more like the one we already have. Six of one, a half dozen of the other.
    A battle ready Randor is better for mixing and matching also. Again if this figure came out when I was a kid the only thing he would be good for is getting kidnapped as he would have provided almost zero play value. And I get as adults we aren't playing with them and some don't mix and mtch and he fits well with the Royal family. I just would have liked a more badass version like he was in 200X. In Filmation Randor was pretty much portrayed as a cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    If true, that would mean another year with none of the three available MOTU live action movie figures being made.

The one incarnation of MOTU completely ignored in figure form so far... I stopped buying MOTUC for myself awhile back, but I would come back for Gwildor. It doesn't look like I'll need to worry about that anytime soon though.

Sallah
    It's good to see people who are quite negative about the line make a stand and pretty much quit collecting. It seems many who are unhappy just keep coming back month after month even though they are unhappy for some reason or another or nearly everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Firesoullove View Post
    Same for me! I looove the Filmation Randor!! Awesome figure!!
    And I understand there are plenty who are extremely happy about this figure being included in the line. But seemingly it isn't a figure that the casual collector is clamoring for. And it's not that I "hate" it (it is however near the least liked in this line), but that it replaced a version I would have rather had and we will probably never see now is disappointing.

I still want this one! PR.jpg There's only one way to fix this! We need a King Randor mini sub! Who's in?
    Last edited by davidlogan; July 16, 2013 at 12:38am.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Randor. Randor Randor.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    If true, that would mean another year with none of the three available MOTU live action movie figures being made.

The one incarnation of MOTU completely ignored in figure form so far... I stopped buying MOTUC for myself awhile back, but I would come back for Gwildor. It doesn't look like I'll need to worry about that anytime soon though.

Sallah
    I hope not, Gwildor isn't a favourite, but I like him, Saurod and Blade however, I LOVED those figures. in fact saurod was the first figure I ever customized. I bought some paints matched his skin colour and painted the mouth so he looked more movie accurate!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    And now I am waiting for Matty's Fake List for 2014 !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes I think its high time for a MOTU Movie figure - Imagine if they kicked off with Karg!!??
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

They should have a six figure Randor sub.
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Imagine if they kicked off with Karg!!??
    The only movie figures they can do are Blade, Saurod, and Gwildor. They were already denied the license to make additional movie figures and I don't see them pursuing it any further with the line winding down.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    The only movie figures they can do are Blade, Saurod, and Gwildor. They were already denied the license to make additional movie figures and I don't see them pursuing it any further with the line winding down.
    I know that, but I can dream! Karg did show up on the list of characters to use for the CG boxart so maybe there is a tiny chance he could appear in some form.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    But you got your battle-ready Randor with the first release. That is by far my preferred figure, but the FilMation version is by far the most well known, and he fits with the group of Adora, Adam and Marlena to finish out the nuclear royal family. You speak of colors to be different, but all the talk of armor makes that version more like the one we already have. Six of one, a half dozen of the other.
    *shrugs* I think all those I posted are very different from each other in design, details, colours, etc (two of which have full headgear!). Again, I'm not faulting anyone for wanting, liking or GETTING Filmation Randor, I just prefer all the others. Also, I think the first Randor we got fits fine with Adora, Marlena and crew. Queen Marlena didn't get to have her puffy Queen sleeves and got Teela's "battle ready" bracelets. It just sucks, in my opinion, we now have two same-coloured, very similar figures when we could have gotten something distinctly different.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    I still want this one! PR.jpg There's only one way to fix this! We need a King Randor mini sub! Who's in?
    There's customs of him around, actually. Here's one on Mekaneck's body:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    I think he really only gets brought up so often since he's so heavily rumored to be coming. I really can't recall ever seeing much Nepthu chatter before BCR started dropping hints about him showing up in the Filmation line.
    Before Brian hinted at Nepthu (and then being trademarked later), I never saw a single post mention his name.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    On a somewhat related note, does anyone think we'll start seeing leaked pics of Matty's booth setup this afternoon/this evening, or do they usually not start leaking until right before Preview Night on Wednesday?
    I can't remember, but I think we at least got some leaked pics of the booth last year on Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    On a somewhat related note, does anyone think we'll start seeing leaked pics of Matty's booth setup this afternoon/this evening, or do they usually not start leaking until right before Preview Night on Wednesday?
    I can't remember, but I think we at least got some leaked pics of the booth last year on Tues.
    I hope so! I can't wait for some new news! When and how did this thread turn into a King Randor discussion!
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Yes I think its high time for a MOTU Movie figure
    I think Gwildor is long overdue. I don't really like the character, but the design has always appealed to me. I'm sure the FH would make him look great.

I really hope we don't get leaks this year... we already seem to know most of the figures anyway (at least if rumours are to be believed) so I would like the actual confirmation of what we are getting to be at the panel - should mean we get better honest reaction from the crowd too.

I would like maybe some hints or teaser pics though... we all know Geldor is coming so maybe Scott could post some pics of him similar to we got with Mosquitor last year
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I really hope we don't get leaks this year... we already seem to know most of the figures anyway (at least if rumours are to be believed) so I would like the actual confirmation of what we are getting to be at the panel - should mean we get better honest reaction from the crowd too.

I would like maybe some hints or teaser pics though... we all know Geldor is coming so maybe Scott could post some pics of him similar to we got with Mosquitor last year
    Yeah. I agree. When I say "leaks", I mean more like a quick snap that someone managed to take of their booth getting setup. Those are always fun little teasers that don't really give anything away.

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    I looked at last years thread and all the pics of the booth, the icon heroes Castle, and Granamyr started on Wednesday morning.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I looked at last years thread and all the pics of the booth, the icon heroes Castle, and Granamyr started on Wednesday morning.
    Ah! Yep. That would be the logical way to answer that question.

I really hope we see something tomorrow maybe Geldor or Kowl of something!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    ok! when are we going to get to another NA hero character, power of grayskull character or 200x character? namely Sagitar, Eldor & Evil Seed?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    ok! when are we going to get to another NA hero character, power of grayskull character or 200x character? namely Sagitar, Eldor & Evil Seed?
    I would love to get those three one of them is in the rumor mill!

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I really hope we see something tomorrow maybe Geldor or Kowl of something!
    We definitely won't see anything new until the Mattypalooza panel on Saturday. Wednesday being preview night, we'll get a look at Matty's booth and the typically awesome display case they have of previously released figures.

We may even see the Castle tomorrow, with all it's not-final changes. But they got their big reveal out of that one at NYCC, so it won't be focused on at Mattypalooza.

But new figures and big reveals will be held off for last.
    NO RED BEAST? WE TURN BEAT RED!

My MOTU Classics Wishlist:
    Filmation - KITTRINA, Vultak, Zilora, Ileena
    Space Mutants - CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    MYP - VEENA, Evilseed, Prahvus
    Concept - RED BEAST

Oh god the suspense!!!
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    We definitely won't see anything new until the Mattypalooza panel on Saturday. Wednesday being preview night, we'll get a look at Matty's booth and the typically awesome display case they have of previously released figures.
    Mattypalooza panel is on Friday at 11am PDT.

I'm sure we'll see Castle Grayskull tomorrow. Maybe Geldor as well. Possibly the Weapons Pack.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela