Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Possible Rveals at SDCC (SPOILERS!!!) NOTE: ALL HEAVILY RUMORED...

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'll be honest - the more I think about Plundor in the line, the more I like the idea. He's one of those never-thought-he'd-get-made figures, and I'd love to see what the 4H do with him.

On those same lines, I have to admit that I had to look up who Nepthu was, but once I saw him, it came back to me...and while he's certainly by no stretch a truly fan-demanded character, I think he'd certainly make for a great action figure, especially with good accessories.

I guess we'll see next week. I will be a very happy camper, though, if Two-Bad turns out to be on his way.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    Sounds good. I'd sub if that was the line up. It'd be nice if we had a snake mountain teaser. <---Not to start another rumor but it'd be cool.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    On those same lines, I have to admit that I had to look up who Nepthu was, but once I saw him, it came back to me...and while he's certainly by no stretch a truly fan-demanded character, I think he'd certainly make for a great action figure, especially with good accessories.
    Accessories? Have you not seen the budget cuts? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I honestly fear I will never get a Scorpia if they hold her until 2015. Hold Two-Bad until then and give me Scorpia instead!
    Blasphemy!

Seriously though, if I have to wait any longer for Two-Badd, (I like using 2 d's for some odd reason) I'm gonna snap! Just knowing I'll get to see him on sun makes me ecstatic! I know it's just speculation, but I know he'll be there
    Last edited by J-West; July 10, 2013 at 05:32pm.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~Snake Armor He-Man~Tung Lashor~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~200x King Hisss~Ninjor
    *Icer*~*Batros*~*Shokotti*

I think these are a given:

Two-Bad
    Horde Troopers
    Sea Hawk
    Glimmer
    Ninjor

Hope to see Hydron also.

Would really love something a little outside the box. Saurod? Rotar? Lizard Man? Hoove? Madame Razz?
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Some of these guys are rumored to have been sculpted for some time...Hydron and Dactys in particular, are rumored to have been sculpted last year but continuously bumped back...some would say BECAUSE of BCRDukes' hints....
    Gotcha. I wasn't aware moulds for these guys have been (potentially-rumored to be) hanging around for awhile. Regardless I'm ready for both, so bring them on! I just want Scorpia first. That's my only caveat.

And as far as a rumored Ninjor... please no. No disrespect to fans of this guy, but he's so utterly bland.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Heroic Warrior
    Keep those peepers open for swapped limbs and gray paint...just sayin'.

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Maybe Lookie will just be hiding, and once we find him he makes it into the line.

I heard that Disco Skeleteen will be the traveling con exclusive.

But you know shame on people for circulating these rumors. We have all been very very bad. I think that it is only fitting that we suffer a terrible punishment. Toyguru should withold Nepthu from us and insert someone else. Really anyone else.

That would learn us.

Last edited by Barezz; July 10, 2013 at 05:38pm.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Not bad reveals, if they are true. Certainly would be interested to see how they pull off Modulok and Two-Bad. Modulok will be a first for me, but Two-Bad has that good 'ol nostalgia dripping off him, so he'll probably be cool no matter what (and it'll be awesome to finally be able to move and pose him. The 200X figure was good for that, but now he'll have knees and elbows!)

Glimmer is my top want from PoP at the moment, so if that's true then AWESOME. Only thing that'll make her any less interesting is her Filmation look...which I know we'll get, 'cause that's how they do. At the very least she's still an interesting character.

Lord Dactys is...interesting. He'll certainly be a cool toy, but I'm not big on the royalty getting figures over famous warrors. BUT...Carnivus was friggin' sweet, so who cares! Dactys has a cool design, so he'll end up neat no matter what. Hopefully he'll come with that sword that Randor ends up using in the toon.

Hydron was always gona be an interesting challenge. I just never took to his figure, and that's comin' from a guy who DID like New Adventures toys. The second Hydron was awesome! He was more superhero and crazy. The first one was just...diver guy. Not even much of a space diver guy. So I'm hoping he'll end up looking good. I be lying if I said I didn't want the second one more, but the 4H usually find a way to bring out the awesome in any old figure.

Horde Trooper 2 pack couldn't possibly go wrong! May not have all the junk I'm wanting, but we'll see. I can't imagine anything about it could be disappointing (to me, that is. I know someone will find something just terrible about it.)

Kowl and Lookie will be...what they are. Can't say I'm interested in them, but I'll keep them just 'cause they were a part of the history.

Anyway: an interesting list all around, if it's true. I was hoping for NA Skeletor, but ah well. Maybe he's still somewhere on the horizon. Now we just wait and see what's true and what isn't!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I'll be honest - the more I think about Plundor in the line, the more I like the idea. He's one of those never-thought-he'd-get-made figures, and I'd love to see what the 4H do with him.
    I'd like to see him with his silly bunny head for the Filmation purists... and with a totally insane 4 Horsemen going-to-town Donnie Darko style evil rabbit head for folks like me
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I'd be happy with this lineup...very happy actually! What is going to be held for 2014 though? Two badd, glimmer, horde troopers..???

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    How does BCRDuke get all this info anyways?
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    he talks to captain howdy via the ouija board
    My tribute to MOTUC video using still photos of MOTUC figures with filmation music : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ibute-to-MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    I'd like to see him with his silly bunny head for the Filmation purists... and with a totally insane 4 Horsemen going-to-town Donnie Darko style evil rabbit head for folks like me
    OMG, wait, pack in a Masque head and everything would be solved!!!!

(just reveal that before the Huntara vote)...
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by Romadon View Post
    he talks to captain howdy via the ouija board
    Captain Howdy, that's not very nice!

- - - Updated - - -

How clever would it be for Lookee to be a surprise pack-in with another figure, like Glimmer. That would be a stroke of genius.

Man, I would have liked another Pop female revealed. If this is the true list, it looks like we are in for another sausage fest. I do love the Kowl Loo-kee two-pack. To think that the only small character that's been released thus far is Orko is crazy. I'm shocked that so many vintage Motu would be released/revealed it would be wiser to hold off on some of those characters instead of Scorpia.

I think Two-Bad is a no-brainer. They want to sell subs. He's one of the last of the big bads of Skeletor's crew that was in the MYP cartoon.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

When it comes to selling the subs, well:

Two Bad for the Vintage fans
    Glimmer for the POP fans
    Hydron for NA fans
    and Strongarm for the FILMATION fans

if thatīs their plan iīm sure it will pay off and itīs a good plan, now we have to see if itīs true…?
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

As much as I love POP, I do NOT want a Lookie and Kowl 2 pack. Thank God we're not getting that according to BCRDuke's comment! I want them as pack ins or special figures. I just want to see all the reveals!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    He gets it all from me, but I let him take the credit cuz I'm such a nice guy.

NOW GIVE ME MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME!!!
    Heroic Stone Mason of Castle Grayskull!

Nepthu? huh! seriously?

hope did that rumor figure get even started?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    As much as I love POP, I do NOT want a Lookie and Kowl 2 pack. Thank God we're not getting that according to BCRDuke's comment! I want them as pack ins or special figures. I just want to see all the reveals!
    NO PACK-INS!!! We already got screwed with Cringer. What do you constitute as a 'special figure?'

Both Look-ee and Kowl had vintage releases - I (as well a a huge swath of others) would prefer them both as single releases in Classics - but I would accept a 2-pack if that's what it took to get them done properly just as Orko was done, with as much articulation as they can logically get for their sizes.

give me the list below and i will be finished with motuc

lizard man
    strong arm
    scorpia
    dree-elle
    lord maske
    kowl
    horde troopers
    robot knights
    (wishful thinking) the collector
    battle ram
    talon fighter
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

I'd really be happy to get the last 5 characters I'm missing from my childhood. Rio Blast Two Bad Moduloc Tung Lashor and a Horde Trooper. Everyone else is icing on the cake. Plundor is the cherry on top!

Heroic Warrior
    Sea Hawk, Glimmer, Horde Troopers, Kowl and Loo-Kee would all be awesome reveals!