Thread: New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions

So, how many of you have kept yours?

My number one resolution this years was simple. Don't involve yourself in any heated, online discussions. I think I've only broken this rule once so far... these days when people get so offended at the tiniest little comment, myself included, it's not worth the stress waking up the next morning to see who you offended. so, the first order of business was to un subscribe from all the facebook pages I visit where an argument is likely to start out within the first few posts. sadly, this meant about 85% of them where soon gone. But, it IS a lot more stress free online experience.

That also went to deleting facebook friends who argued with me more than supported or talked to me. I should have done THAT years ago. but it's my nature as a peace keeper to try and stay on everyone's good side, even if it means taking my own viewpoints down a peg or two to get the argument to stop. It's so much more fun to have people you gel with in your online circle than people you argue with. should have done this YEARS ago...

so, 4 months in, what have you broken?
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

My New year's resolution was lose ten pounds. So far I've gained 5

Not to spent some outrageous stuff, but right now my head is saying I need to buy a TV.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Never needed resolutions, never made them, never used them...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Never needed resolutions, never made them, never used them...
    Ditto....
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    My resolution was to not make any resolutions...so I guess I succeeded and failed all at the same time.

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    King Hssss snake torso, Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

I tend to decide to make changes when I realize they need to happen instead of waiting for a new year to start them. I have found part of the reason why for me is I tend to keep them better when I don't track the days or time.

That and I think people get too hung up when they make a mistake they just give up when they are counting the days.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it