Thread: Gothitropolis Raven is Live!

Hybrid View

Gothitropolis Raven is Live!

The Kickstarter is up for those interested. I am in for the Raven and the Duck for now. Hope the stretch goals are reached.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-four-horsemen
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    The Kickstarter is up for those interested. I am in for the Raven and the Duck for now. Hope the stretch goals are reached.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-four-horsemen
    I'm with you on that. I plan to at least get the Raven & Duck may get as much as the intitial 6 set. I really hope the stretch goals are met. Would really like some of the others, the wings and the mystery figure (at least to see)....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Also went for the Raven/ Might Mino-duck set. Hope some of the figures from the stretch goals see the light of day.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    A few weeks ago, I ordered Queen Aluxxandra and Isadorra from the 7th Kingdom line on the Four Horsemen shop. Very impressive figures.

These new Gothitropolis figures (especially Raven) look awesome. Seriously considering this kickstarter. I have mad respect for the Four Horsemen; each item they make is a masterpiece.

They all look awesome. I can't wait to see if the mystery 13th figure gets unlocked to order. I hope so.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Speaking from experience the 4H figures are AWESOME!!! I only need 3 from the 7th kingdom and I will have all the bulls elephants ladies and scarabus figures.
    If you have some spare funds I highly recommend the ravens kickstarter, these will be the best yet IMO. (Make sure to get yourself the kickstarter duck though)

gothtropolis ravens series

How does one go about ordering the gothtropolis raven series. Saw a kickstarter page but not sure how to do it. Anyone know?

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    How does one go about ordering the gothtropolis raven series. Saw a kickstarter page but not sure how to do it. Anyone know?
    At this point, you probably can't order them until the Four Horsemen put them on their shop in the spring. They were available for pledge/pre-order on Kickstarter to fund the project. Thankfully it was a huge success, so all of the goal figures are going to be made. There was an exclusive or two that could only be pre-ordered back in the summer, but I would think most of the figures will be available at the Four Horsemen website in March 2014 or later.

Backers can now pre-order Eagalus in patriotic packaging for 10% off.

Pre-order ends at 3:00 pm EST on 9/15.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I didn't see Questzacoatl go up at all. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell? I'm really bummed as I was there at 3pm and the sale page didn't go up.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gojira101 View Post
    I didn't see Questzacoatl go up at all. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell? I'm really bummed as I was there at 3pm and the sale page didn't go up.
    He's up there now. IZ-RA-MIRRUS (Questzacoatl)
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy