Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gothitropolis Raven is Live!

Yeah they were encouraged to use Backerkit which allows people to buy more at time of survey. Its a smart move. I might even add some more
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

gothtropolis ravens series

How does one go about ordering the gothtropolis raven series. Saw a kickstarter page but not sure how to do it. Anyone know?

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    How does one go about ordering the gothtropolis raven series. Saw a kickstarter page but not sure how to do it. Anyone know?
    At this point, you probably can't order them until the Four Horsemen put them on their shop in the spring. They were available for pledge/pre-order on Kickstarter to fund the project. Thankfully it was a huge success, so all of the goal figures are going to be made. There was an exclusive or two that could only be pre-ordered back in the summer, but I would think most of the figures will be available at the Four Horsemen website in March 2014 or later.

Backers can now pre-order Eagalus in patriotic packaging for 10% off.

Pre-order ends at 3:00 pm EST on 9/15.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I didn't see Questzacoatl go up at all. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell? I'm really bummed as I was there at 3pm and the sale page didn't go up.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gojira101 View Post
    I didn't see Questzacoatl go up at all. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell? I'm really bummed as I was there at 3pm and the sale page didn't go up.
    He's up there now. IZ-RA-MIRRUS (Questzacoatl)
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Man, did the Screaming Eagle totally sell out!!

Sweet! I've been waiting to order these guys. I didn't give to the Kickstarter but it appears the general public are able to pre-order now. I really love the Flamingo one, and picked up a few others as well. Generally I don't collect other lines, especially brand new ones that have no nostalgia for me, but these are really awesome and I think will fit in well with MOTU.
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Man, did the Screaming Eagle totally sell out!!
    Just the one with Gothitropolis packaging.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Where can I pre-order!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Where can I pre-order!
    It's at the Store Horseman site.
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

I'd forgotten this thread was here! Managed to borrow some money (my Mum's amazing!) so I ended up going the All-In. Just loved these so much I had to have everything. Can't wait to get them, but really not looking forward to the customs fee!

This is the most excited I've been for figures since I found out TT were doing Masterpiece Bumblebee in his real Beetle form! Eek!

Dang you guys got me. Had no idea what this was a few hours ago, and after reading this, ending up popping the 12 pack, the White Raven weapon set, and two sets of wings. That'll teach me to click on things I have no idea about...

But holy cow are these nice figures!

Court Magician
    I Just Pre-ordered Some 4H Gothitropolis Ravens.

I already did the All in back when the kickstarter was active, but realized that since the heads and feet will be fully interchangeable, (Yes!) I wanted to do some mixing and matching. So I took the 300 dollars from not buying the MOTUC giants and choose to support 4H a little more.

I will now have almost 2 sets of the Ravens figures. There were some figures I did not want doubles of, and 1 figure I will have 3 of, because I'm going to mix him twice. In the end I will have 23 unique Ravens, to do battle against Hordak, Skeletor, snake men, POP, and MOTU

FYI MOTUC sorceress Zoar Fans. If you buy Falcus (the Ravens Falcon figure), and Atheneus (the Orange and blue owl Ravens figure) and put Falcus's head, on Atheneus"s body, the result looks to be a really cool Zoar in (Gothitropolis Ravens Form!) I was not going to buy a double of Atheneus, since I know he is coming in my All-In, until I noticed that his orange and blue armor with a Falcon's head is essentially a full animal warrior form of Zoar!! Falcus is the one I purchased 3 of.

ALL Non-(KickStarter exclusive) Ravens Figures/items are now available for pre-order in store horsemen. The first shipment of figures is scheduled to leave China by boat around Sept. 25th 2014, so the Ravens should be arriving in November. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving!.

I already dropped over $800 during the Kickstarter on these...

....but I decided to add a few more things I passed on the first time around like the Bone Wings and a few extra figures.

Pre-ordered the rooster for myself. And I thought Matty prices were high . It was $14 for shipping and $32 for the figure.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Just the one with Gothitropolis packaging.
    Both were listed as sold out along with Quezacoatl for a bit, but apparently it was just a glitch. I got the Patriotic package Eagle, Quetzy the white raven, black wings and the bone head/wings.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I already dropped over $800 during the Kickstarter on these...

....but I decided to add a few more things I passed on the first time around like the Bone Wings and a few extra figures.
    Ditto... I need to get some additional stands. I wish I'd ordered them as part of the Kickstarter initially. $3 versus $5 now (I'm getting more than 10).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    Pre-ordered the rooster for myself. And I thought Matty prices were high . It was $14 for shipping and $32 for the figure.
    I'd be willing to bet the production run on these is lower than MOTUC, not to mention the detail in the sculpt (even with parts reuse taken into account). I'd also hazard a guess that a) the 4H don't have as good a deal negotiated for shipping contracts and b) they will package things better than DR.

PIcked up the Gryphon.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Got some coming from the Kickstarter, but picked up the Eagle Sunday. Funds are tight right now, so if there are some left in the store next month I may pick up a couple more.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

From Kickstarter, I ordered the raven, eagle, and quetzalcoatl. I just added the chicken.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    These are gorgeous, but I don't have the money or the space. I had put in for the Kickstarter for just the Cardinal (with wings), since cardinals have a special place for me, and I wanted to support the project anyway. So he's going to have to be it, which I think will also make him a bit more special by himself.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Other than what I ordered through Kickstarter, I wanted to order another complete set but they seem to have sold out.

I ended up ordering them separately but missed out on Questzacoatl, White Raven, Phoenix and the Eagle with normal packaging.

I hope there ends up being more stock available at some point.