Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gothitropolis Raven is Live!

Yeah they were encouraged to use Backerkit which allows people to buy more at time of survey. Its a smart move. I might even add some more
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

gothtropolis ravens series

How does one go about ordering the gothtropolis raven series. Saw a kickstarter page but not sure how to do it. Anyone know?

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    How does one go about ordering the gothtropolis raven series. Saw a kickstarter page but not sure how to do it. Anyone know?
    At this point, you probably can't order them until the Four Horsemen put them on their shop in the spring. They were available for pledge/pre-order on Kickstarter to fund the project. Thankfully it was a huge success, so all of the goal figures are going to be made. There was an exclusive or two that could only be pre-ordered back in the summer, but I would think most of the figures will be available at the Four Horsemen website in March 2014 or later.