Thread: Want to buy or trade for a Clamp Champ without armor or clamp

Want to buy or trade for a Clamp Champ without armor or clamp

Any one out there planning on making a custom using Clamp Champ's armor and/or weapon and you don't need the leftover figure? I'm looking for a complete Clamp Champ buck including all the parts that just make up the figure but I don't need any accessories. I am willing to pay just a little above cost for this. I wouldn't pay a ton because otherwise I would just buy a complete figure. I also have the following loose complete figures I could trade for Clamp Camp's buck: Keldor, Horde Prime, Count Marzo, Slush Head, and Chief Carnivus. I will trade any of those 2 figures for one complete Clamp Champ buck (including all body parts such as boots, head, loin cloth, etc.) without any armor or accessories. And if anyone would like to offer me a 100% complete Clamp Champ including accessories for the same rate or trade I certainly wouldn't object. But I figured I would try to appeal to someone who wants to make a custom using the armor but doesn't want to loose money on the figure. If anyone can help me out pleasoe let me know.

And I would be willing to pay less than cost or trade 1 figure for a Clamp Champ buck that had all body parts except the boots.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I haven't gotten him yet, but he is not a favorite of mine, though I do like his armor. Once I get him I will let you know.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Cool. Thanks.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal