Thread: ~~~missile armor flipshot moc on ebay tonight~~~

~~~missile armor flipshot moc on ebay tonight~~~

Hi Everyone!

Tonight at 7pm PST, I'll be posting my Missile Armor Flipshot MOC for sale on Ebay along with complete collections of MOTU loose and Thundercats loose as well as some other fun stuff! Thanks for your interest!!! All the best, BlueK
    But if the while I think on thee dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end.

That my friend is a very nice specimen, I finally acquired a loose one of these guys a few months back, never thought I would ever see one carded, I wish you all the best, I'm pretty sure this is going to end very well for you. Don't suppose you have a carded Hook em Flogg too? I will be interested to see what this finishes for, my bet is on close to 2k. There would definitely be a couple of MOC collectors that would will be battling it out for this one.

Man, I found this thread too late, I picked up a moc Hook'em brakk this year and this was the last one I needed. It is the only MOC one I have ever seen for sale.

I don't collect NA so how come this figure goes for so much? Was he produced in super limited quantities? I know nothing about him.

Limited quanties since was part of the last run....figure went for over $2K online

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    Limited quanties since was part of the last run....figure went for over $2K online
    Must've been really limited to go for that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    I don't collect NA so how come this figure goes for so much? Was he produced in super limited quantities? I know nothing about him.
    Rare probably isnt the right word, hens teeth is what comes to mind when i think of this figure MOC. The last wave of toys for NA commenced production as the line was cancelled and as a result production was pulled so these were only produced and released in Europe (only Germany i think). It definitely is one of the rarest pieces of Masters of the Universe lines.
    I have been looking years for him and this is the only one i have seen MOC. Also, i have only ever seen 2 Hook'em Brakks MOC so im sure he would fetch a high prce now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas0413 View Post
    Man, I found this thread too late, I picked up a moc Hook'em brakk this year and this was the last one I needed. It is the only MOC one I have ever seen for sale.
    But would you even pay more like the end-price on Ebay for him??
    Holy Grail: Euro Unilogo Stratos!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-Face View Post
    But would you even pay more like the end-price on Ebay for him??
    I would probably have gotten carried away in the moment like I usually do when I want a rare piece and pay too much and feel bad and good at the same time. $2k is a LOT (probably too much) for one figure but if you want it you pay.

Dont tell me you have one to sell?

So can anyone tell me what my MOC Hook'em Brakk is worth - over $1k or $2k? Maybe time to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas0413 View Post
    I would probably have gotten carried away in the moment like I usually do when I want a rare piece and pay too much and feel bad and good at the same time. $2k is a LOT (probably too much) for one figure but if you want it you pay.

Dont tell me you have one to sell?

So can anyone tell me what my MOC Hook'em Brakk is worth - over $1k or $2k? Maybe time to cash in.
    nothing is too expensive imo when you really want some stuff and it depends if you earn big bucks or not

Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    nothing is too expensive imo when you really want some stuff and it depends if you earn big bucks or not
    Ha!! Yeah the more I make the more I spend. I don't even know if I would sell my Hook'em Brakk MOC even if someone offered $2k, you are right that if you want it bad enough price doesn't matter anymore.