Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC sighting at Big Lots!

Drove an hour to the nearest Tier A Big Lots and they had squat.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Traveler
    The one at the end of my street had a few sets of molar. Also the gb two packs

I'd like an adora...

Heroic Warrior
    Big Lots in Florence KY had Ghostbusters 2-Packs, but the manager told me that is all they were getting. No MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
    Drove an hour to the nearest Tier A Big Lots and they had squat.
    Say, how did you find out which of your area stores was a Tier A store?

... Oh, and Mr. Otatum, I can help you get Orko: Big Lots at 3690 Werk Road Cincinnati, OH (30 minutes from the Florence store). Good luck to you and me both for finding more than just Orko, though.
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

Widget
    Went to 4 Big Lots in Birmingham, Alabama.....looks like a scalper beat me to them, 3 of the 4 had them and only had 1 each of Icarus, Marzo and Faceless One, that was it.

I am striking out across 4 stores north of Dallas Texas. Sux. You would think we may see them down here. Maybe scalper nation got them. I see a bunch of the characters are showing up on ebay for $30 shipped range. I just can't pull the trigger knowing there is a chance I can snag a few of them for $10.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Sighting in Eldersburg, Maryland:

Sadly, our air conditioner went out earlier today Went to Big Lots about an hour ago before they closed to get extra fans, just decided to go down the toy aisle, and they had 'em!!!!

Sorry for the blurry picture, I took a better one when I got home.

Only five figures, but I got them all, each $10. Catra, Adora, Orko/Prince Adam, Faceless One, and Icarius. All of them have "The Original" burst. Really been wanting to pick up an extra Faceless One for customizing. The cashier at the register asked me my age, she said her son loves Masters of the Universe too. 30 years old, it's still nice to feel young.

The one good thing about the air conditioning going out!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'm not a Scalp-Or, I'm a Hoard-Or.

When you're conditioned to buy MOTUC offa Matty for $30+ each every month and then you go into a Big Lots and they have quite the selection for $10 each, it's really hard not to buy them all. Especially if you're mostly a MOC guy. I bought them all to have doubles to open and display around my Castle Grayskull when that sum***** ships.
    This is exactly the same for me ...

Here is my Matty Collector collection ...

IMAG0976_zpsb8bfe83a.jpg

I bought figs for me to open and enjoy, a few for a friend per request for his customs, and I did buy a few(5) for resell to try to recoup money my wife was going to kill me for spending. I did not clean my Big Lots out however.
    I Am No Widget! Lurking since 02! TeelasRealDaddy, MegsTriggerman v.1 ... shame I keep getting deleted!

Megstriggerman Trader Review

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Say, how did you find out which of your area stores was a Tier A store?

... Oh, and Mr. Otatum, I can help you get Orko: Big Lots at 3690 Werk Road Cincinnati, OH (30 minutes from the Florence store). Good luck to you and me both for finding more than just Orko, though.

I may have to check that out. Did you by chance stop at the Covington KY Big Lots? I forgot about that one. Yeah I asked the manager if they were getting any and she said I was the 20th person this week to ask. She told me to hold on a second, brought out some kind of little hand held scanner and asked me for key words. I told her "Masters", "Universe", "Heman", "Orko", "Matty Collector" and a bunch of other names and she said nothing popped up. She said the only action figures she has coming this week are Marvel, Star Wars and Fischer Price stuff. I guess I will check back in a couple of weeks.

Woo-Ho I just made out like a BANDIT at Big Lots!

For $10 each I scored:
    Mo-Lar (With Skeletor)
    Orko (With Adam)
    Grizzlor
    Moss-Man
    Men-E-Faces
    Catra
    Adora
    Count Marzo
    Icarus
    and
    The Faceless One!

Heroic Warrior
    Are you somewhere new No-ah, or East coast like most everyone who's finding these?

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to find an adora and catra so I can reclaim mine from my daughter.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Is there anyone here who could help me out with getting any of these?

Orko
    Grizzlor
    Man-E-Faces
    Catra

I could reimburse you if possible.
    Ask me about my power. I bring new meaning to the phrase superhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincdust View Post
    In the Vancouver, WA Big Lots, I found several of the Mo-Larr VS. Skelly sets, as well as several Megators. I bought just one Mo-Larr set; that's all I needed. Will hit a few other Portland, OR-area BLs tomorrow & report back if I find anything!
    Was only able to make it to the BLs in Gresham, OR & the one on Washingington in Portland, OR. The Washington BL had nothing MOTU-related, but the Gresham one had Skelly/Mo-Larr, Megator and several Orkos. I bought one Orko & left the rest for others!
    Happy 10th Birthday to my lil' MOTU fan, my daughter Sierra Rose, on 3/16/13!!
    I'm a winner... maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarliehog View Post
    Are you somewhere new No-ah, or East coast like most everyone who's finding these?
    Vestal, NY. They just had one of each, and a Megator which I left behind.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Hit the big lots in the lower NY/NJ area, nadda........... thought today Orko would find his place in my collection, alas, he did not
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Was only able to make it to the BLs in Gresham, OR & the one on Washingington in Portland, OR. The Washington BL had nothing MOTU-related, but the Gresham one had Skelly/Mo-Larr, Megator and several Orkos. I bought one Orko & left the rest for others!
    Good to know they are hitting the Northwest. I might have to go to Gresham this weekend. Don't bother with Longview I checked them tonight and nothing. I'll let you know if they show up there.

- - - Updated - - -

In the Vancouver, WA Big Lots, I found several of the Mo-Larr VS. Skelly sets, as well as several Megators. I bought just one Mo-Larr set; that's all I needed. Will hit a few other Portland, OR-area BLs tomorrow & report back if I find anything!
    Is the Vancouver one the one by the mall?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Good to know they are hitting the Northwest. I might have to go to Gresham this weekend. Don't bother with Longview I checked them tonight and nothing. I'll let you know if they show up there.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the Vancouver one the one by the mall?
    No, the one by the mall closed down, sadly... Which is unfortunate, as it was far nicer than the remaining Vancouver BL (which is on 164th). Anyway, thanks much for the heads up on the Longview BL!
    Happy 10th Birthday to my lil' MOTU fan, my daughter Sierra Rose, on 3/16/13!!
    I'm a winner... maybe.

This is why living in Queens sucks
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Just popped into the Waldorf, MD location before the long drive
    to Ocean City. Grabbed one of the remaining Adoras to give my wife. They still had a Moss Man, a couple Icaruses, a couple Carnivuses, a couple Marzos, and an Adora. I think there might have been a Faceless One, but I can't remember for sure. It looked like they hadn't been touched since I was in there last.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Just checked the two Big lots here in Clearwater, Fl and nothing
    www.TheComixverse.com
    The Comixverse | comic reviews/previews/editorials & discussion.
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

It's funny to see them popping up on eBay with the $10 Big Lots price sticker on them. Darn scalpers.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Checked my closest local Big Lots again this morning since I had to make a return. They had the Ghostbusters 2-packs, but no MOTU Classics.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Salisbury, MD was picked through. Adora, Sy-Klone, Carnivus, and Faceless one. The gentleman said that they might be getting more on the truck in a day or two.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats