Thread: Glee's Cory Monteith Dead at 31

Hybrid View

Glee's Cory Monteith Dead at 31

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/14/showbi...ead/index.html

Sad news.

I haven't enjoyed Glee as much as I once did since around the middle of season 2. I stopped watching for season 3 but got back on to it for season 4. It lacks a lot of the charm it once had, but I still enjoyed it overall. And the character of Finn was still a big part of the story in a lot of ways, even though they were writing around his stints in rehab.

So sad to go at such a young age.

Sad to hear about his passing, I may never like his singing but I know he is talented in acting and other cool stuff.

My condolences to all Glee cast, people who know him, and his immediate family.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

thats actually sad. he was a cool guy and a Canadian.

That's a bummer. Finn was one of my favs on Glee. Talanted actor that will be mised. On a side note I Wonder if they'll kill him off in the show too. That'll be a sad episode.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    That's a bummer. Finn was one of my favs on Glee. Talanted actor that will be mised. On a side note I Wonder if they'll kill him off in the show too. That'll be a sad episode.
    I'm sure writers can make it so the character still lives but unseen.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    That's sad My wife loves "Glee". I would always end up watching ti with her and "Finn" was one of my favorites. He will be missed.

So, sad when someone passes (especially at such a young age). Makes you think about your own life and realize time is precious.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!