Thread: Glee's Cory Monteith Dead at 31

Glee's Cory Monteith Dead at 31

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/14/showbi...ead/index.html

Sad news.

I haven't enjoyed Glee as much as I once did since around the middle of season 2. I stopped watching for season 3 but got back on to it for season 4. It lacks a lot of the charm it once had, but I still enjoyed it overall. And the character of Finn was still a big part of the story in a lot of ways, even though they were writing around his stints in rehab.

So sad to go at such a young age.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Sad to hear about his passing, I may never like his singing but I know he is talented in acting and other cool stuff.

My condolences to all Glee cast, people who know him, and his immediate family.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

thats actually sad. he was a cool guy and a Canadian.

That's a bummer. Finn was one of my favs on Glee. Talanted actor that will be mised. On a side note I Wonder if they'll kill him off in the show too. That'll be a sad episode.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    That's a bummer. Finn was one of my favs on Glee. Talanted actor that will be mised. On a side note I Wonder if they'll kill him off in the show too. That'll be a sad episode.
    I'm sure writers can make it so the character still lives but unseen.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

That's sad My wife loves "Glee". I would always end up watching ti with her and "Finn" was one of my favorites. He will be missed.

So, sad when someone passes (especially at such a young age). Makes you think about your own life and realize time is precious.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Pity, he was really young, and that's a shock of a headline. I don't watch the show anymore (I think it went completely downhill after Season 2), but that's really sad for the fans.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Shocking but sadly not unexpected, he had has a drug problem since he was a teenager and recently re-entered rehab. Reportedly there was a big party he held on Friday night so its my guess he lapsed again and paid the ultimate price

31 is too young for anyone on this earth to go, he was just starting to live his life.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It's going to be pretty hard to address his death in the show. Especially since he was dating his co-star in real life. It might be best at this point to cancel the show, and let it live on in syndication.

I don't think they have to cancel the show, he can easily be written out and the only character it would effect is Rachel. I think they could kill off his character and have a memorial show.

If it were Season 1 or 2 they would have some serious issues
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Sad news. 31 is too young.

I've never seen Glee but it's always tragic when one so young dies.

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    I've never seen Glee but it's always tragic when one so young dies.
    Same here. Prayers for his family and friends.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Sister Edith is in the hospital this week. She is having trouble sleeping and has requested tapes of Pastor Dave's sermons..."

have u guys read the comments on him online when theres some tribute about him? damn

truth is he was an addict, my question is should an addict have so much coverage to mourn them? online posters dont agree at all
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Why would having an illness mean someone shouldn't be mourned?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I agree with JonWes! I work in the recovery field and Addiction is a disease! Cory's death is the tragic result of a terrible disease.

To think his death doesn't deserve to be mourned because he suffered from addiction is asinine!

HD figures on youtube
    Blah blah blah. addicts.

Well he is/was a celebrity so there's a lot of coverage over it regardless he's an addict or not. Example? the Late Heath Ledger.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    have u guys read the comments on him online when theres some tribute about him? damn

truth is he was an addict, my question is should an addict have so much coverage to mourn them? online posters dont agree at all
    He was a beautiful, talented young man. It is truly sad that he is gone. Do he deserve all this media attention? That's not up for us to decide. He is getting it, and until the public finds some other celebrity tragedy to tweet about, he will continue to get it.

Just dont get your news feeds from grocery tabloids, Fox or MSN and you wont even know they're still talking about him. Internet based news is terribly recycled, highly exaggerated and often very inaccurate.
    Last edited by BC Cherry; October 12, 2013 at 03:44am.