Thread: MotU MADNESS - What lies below

MotU MADNESS - What lies below

The new preview pages gave me many questions, because i don't read the comic from DC... but i look at the pages anyways, and i thought i can add the next page/panel that find He-Man so shocking, or is he yawning?
    Here is a link to the preview pages:
    http://mancave.cbslocal.com/2013/07/...he-universe-4/

Anyways, here we go, enjoy:

Last edited by MAXX; July 15, 2013 at 10:26am.

This is funny.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Thank you very much

I donīt read the new comics. I bought a few of the online comics but the art and the story isnīt my taste(except for the Battlecat and Despara issues those were drawn more as i like it.)

So i donīt know what you are referring to but i love your coloring!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I don't read those comics either, i just look at the preview pages and when i saw the newest one, i just had enough for a little cartoon.
    The pages i refer to were shown in another thread, follow the link and you see it:

The preview Ends with He-Man yawning or probably being shocked speachless of what he finds at the end of that stupid tunnel. And what he sees you can see in my third panel and to make it funnier, i changed the text a little.
    By the way, i drew everything, i didn't use Pop Mhan's images only as reference for the style, normally the MADNESS Style is different. But since i tried to mimic the comic page, i tried to imitate that style.

Here is the german version of it:

Quote Originally Posted by MAXX View Post
    I don't read those comics either, i just look at the preview pages and when i saw the newest one, i just had enough for a little cartoon.
    The pages i refer to were shown in another thread, follow the link and you see it:

The preview Ends with He-Man yawning or probably being shocked speachless of what he finds at the end of that stupid tunnel. And what he sees you can see in my third panel and to make it funnier, i changed the text a little.
    By the way, i drew everything, i didn't use Pop Mhan's images only as reference for the style, normally the MADNESS Style is different. But since i tried to mimic the comic page, i tried to imitate that style.

Here is the german version of it:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...es-Below-D.jpg
    This Manh guy has talent but i donīt thick he knows how to use it…

Sometimes his art looks great but there are panels which just look awful, if you ask me.

But his Zoar looks nice, i like the german version better than the english version. Since we both are native german i think itīs more subtile and simply funnier
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Y'know, this just made me realize that, like the TARDIS and the Library at Unseen University, Grayskull is a lot bigger on the inside.

Heroic Warrior
    Attaboy, Maxx! Once again your skill with a pen serves brilliantly to heap due scorn where it is most fully deserved!

I think that YOU should be editing these DC comics; at least then they would be amusing rather than merely annoying.
    Last edited by Scriptor; July 27, 2013 at 08:23am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythew View Post
    Y'know, this just made me realize that, like the TARDIS and the Library at Unseen University, Grayskull is a lot bigger on the inside.

But with fewer Orangutans.

Actually, why not? He-Man under DC has already had three changes of outfit; why not make a REAL monkey of him and, next issue, give him an ape suit? After all, it couldn't be any less appropriate than the ludicrous IronManCosplay ripoff suit he's just had inflicted on him.

I love your art - aren't you the guy who made that calender thing as well - that was so awesome!
    He-Man & She-Ra Stop Motion Video - Princess Adora's New Internet Song - now online on Youtube

@ Scriptor
    Thanks

@ RafiS
    Thank you.
    Yes, i did a Calender a while back but i am not sure if we are talking about the same. And i am working on a new one for 2014, with illustrations that people can enjoy, at least i hope they do.