Thread: MOTU Duffel bag, bed linens.

Widget

MOTU Duffel bag, bed linens.

I have some He-Man bed linens and a He-Man duffel bag. Would there be a market for that kind of thing? I also have some tray tables, lunch boxes, and other random stuff besides all the figures and sets. I thought I might be better off finding a buyer for the random stuff on here than posting on eBay. Thoughts?

I may be interested if the stuff is unused or in really nice condition. Do you have pics?

Widget
    Here's a picture of the tray table. It has folding legs that stand it up. The linens are inside the duffel bag in storage. They are used but "nice" condition. I'll work on a picture of the lunch boxes and other such. tray1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    I may be interested if the stuff is unused or in really nice condition. Do you have pics?

If u guys don't work something out I'd also be interested in your misc.MOTU items.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by kd0imh View Post
    Here's a picture of the tray table. It has folding legs that stand it up. The linens are inside the duffel bag in storage. They are used but "nice" condition. I'll work on a picture of the lunch boxes and other such. tray1.jpg
    Okay. I'm not too interested in the linens. Depending on condition, I may be interested in the duffle bag, lunch box and other miscellaneous stuff.

Widget
    Now that I see there's some interest, I'll start pulling some stuff out of storage. I put some figures and the tray table up on eBay. I have a lot of vinyl album and cassette books, school folders, post cards, posters, and other miscellaneous. Will try to get it organized soon. Here's the first lot of figures and a collector's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    Okay. I'm not too interested in the linens. Depending on condition, I may be interested in the duffle bag, lunch box and other miscellaneous stuff.