Thread: "Trouble in Arcadia" Mechanized Dragons

"Trouble in Arcadia" Mechanized Dragons

Remember the dragons from the Episode "Trouble in Arcadia". I found some random pieces at a flea market and heres how they came out. Gonna add some fire breath to them when i get around to it. Let me know what you think. Thx
    blog_its_a_machine.jpg
    P1120175.jpg

Cool! But they are from the episode "Like father like daughter" (S1, episode 13), not "Trouble in Arcadia" (S1, espisode 39).

oh shot thanks

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Like the other one said, these are from the Like Father, Like Daugher episode, and by the way, they're called Serpentoids. I quite like the Serpentoid monsters (I would love to see them released in MotUC) and your vintage-style custom of them looks cool.

Nonetheless, I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't actually a custom from the Trouble in Arcadia episode, since I so want Queen Sumana and the Arcadian warrior women, but the chances of them ever being released are tiny and no one seems to have customized them yet.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i did not remember that one. those are very nice. thats something i would have seen in the 80s
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Look good, but appear to be tiny. What size are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor/Skeletor73 View Post
    Look good, but appear to be tiny. What size are they?
    I did some comparision shots, this should give you some understanding of their size.

P1120318.jpg
    P1120319.jpg