Thread: here is some motu hord talon fighter skeletor battleram skeletors attak traks

here is some motu hord talon fighter skeletor battleram skeletors attak traks

I miss the old stuff so I was at a fleamarket and came across some old 80's motu so I got them and did me up some stuff for the hord and skeletor
    so I did a talon fighter for the hord and a battle ram for skeletor and and battleram for the and a attack trak and a jet sled for ninjor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrifter.316 View Post
    I miss the old stuff so I was at a fleamarket and came across some old 80's motu so I got them and did me up some stuff for the hord and skeletor
    so I did a talon fighter for the hord and a battle ram for skeletor and and battleram for the and a attack trak and a jet sled for ninjor

they all look good but that horde talon fighter looks wicked. What kind of paint did you use that they came out so flawlessly?

I use the krylon fusion pant for plastic it work killer with the motu stuff

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrifter.316 View Post
    I use the krylon fusion pant for plastic it work killer with the motu stuff
    wow, I never thought of that. I always had problems painting vintage vehicles, so I might give that a try. I wonder if it will work on a vintage Castle GRAYSKULL or Snake Mountain

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    I love the evil Attak Trak. Any plans for a Horde counterpart to Stridor and Nightstalker?
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

the old motu stuff you got to get a good primer coat on it at lest 3 time before u paint it then just go on how you wont it to look i did 3 coats on them so it would not chip and stuff and got a good clear coat for it and it come out good and u can to this on the castles to thanks for the good words

lol funny you say that it on my work table now lol should have it in a few days and a hord roton is on the work table to

Snappy Threader
    Those look very nice. Great work!

thanks glade you like