Thread: motu 80's hord stratos motobot and MODULOK and the red beast man

motu 80's hord stratos motobot and MODULOK and the red beast man

here is some 80's hord guys I did so I could make my hord have more ppl in it and I did a red beast man with boots

i like the multibot custom a lot. nice reuse of parts. simple but very nice.
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

thanks multibot was fun to do and I just wonted to get back in to doing customs I had been out of doing them and now I am getting to get back to doing them and it is fun to see what I can come up with using some spare parts but man the stuff u have been doing is just omg nemesis15425 I wish I was hafe
    that good

Heroic Warrior
    yeah, that multibot looks like a cool new character.

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    I absolutely love the paint job on Modulok. It's so 80's. Also is that flocking on the Red Beastman? Very nice, man. I guess customizing is like riding a bike for you.
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

yes on beast men that is just a moss man and the red paint i use on the hord talon fighter just got to keep it far back and don't let it run on u and it well take real good but he is a mix of beast man armor grizzerlors legs and moss man upper body