Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July MOTUC Day of sale purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Didn't expect him to be so cool in person!
    It's Pun time!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Yeah, but it is just "currently unavailable". He will NOT be that hard to get eventually. Probably similar to SOH, Strobo, etc. Once all the EA and customer service stock is out there, no one will care. He is a c list vintage figure. He came late in the line, and never had a filmation appearance. Also, he was not a ninja nor was he a glow in the dark skeleton.
    I agree... there isn't even a huge demand for him on the german second market boards right now. When the sub holders got their figure, many will sell him...

Picked up an extra NA He-Man, too awesome a figure to not display with both looks.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Odd... sale has been going for several hours and no almost sell-outs or outright sell-outs yet. Perhaps I've simply been out of the 'day of' loop for too long, but is this unusual? I suppose given the choices this month perhaps none are sought after enough to encourage aggressive buying.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

They should put up SOH.... I'd buy him & something else.

Hordak went up once & I had the chance to get him & didn't.

But uh by the time I figured this all out, it was too late, he moved on. And all I had to show for it was some foolish pride that then gave way to regret. He was the guy. I know that now. But I pushed him away. So I've spent everyday since then Chasing Hordak, so to speak.

NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    But uh by the time I figured this all out, it was too late, he moved on. And all I had to show for it was some foolish pride that then gave way to regret. He was the guy. I know that now. But I pushed him away. So I've spent everyday since then Chasing Hordak, so to speak.
    Nice...........

Picked up an extra Clamp Champ from an excellent & trusted org member. Otherwise Icer & my other Clamp Champ should be here soon. Hopefully I can unload my NA Heman. Seems he finally hit the almost gone mark. Even the the NA "A" list characters don't sell out within an hour.

I don't need extras but part of me wants Dragon Blaster Skelly just for his armor.

NA-Heman is ALMOST GONE by now even before Icer. I didnīt expected that to be honest.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    NA-Heman is ALMOST GONE by now even before Icer. I didnīt expected that to be honest.
    I would imagine It's because of his multiple looks.I'm tentatively passing on both but can't wait for Clamp Champ.

I did. Quite frankly NA heman should have been sold out by 1200CST. This is an A lister for NA fans right? With boat loads of ugly accessories. No chance of ever getting an NA sub for sure. Icer is a great Filmation character. He turned out spectacular. But he's more outside my top 10 Filmation figures.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Picked up an extra NA He-Man for my bro. Over the past year, his MOTUC collection has jumped from three figures to nine, and we both loved our NA He-Man figures when we were little. Now he has a tenth!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    I would imagine It's because of his multiple looks.I'm tentatively passing on both but can't wait for Clamp Champ.
    I bought a second one as well

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I did. Quite frankly NA heman should have been sold out by 1200CST. This is an A lister for NA fans right? With boat loads of ugly accessories. No chance of ever getting an NA sub for sure. Icer is a great Filmation character. He turned out spectacular. But he's more outside my top 10 Filmation figures.
    I was hoping people like NA He-Man and that he can help warm up people for NA!

I thought Icer would be as demanded as NA He-Man since there seems to be so much more FILMATION (only???) fans and i simply expected him to be gone very fast!

I love his MOTUC figure and canīt wait for them to arrive!

EDIT: Icer is Almost Gone by now as well!
    Last edited by Niki; July 15, 2013 at 05:22pm.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

Okay, looks like although it took the better part of a sales day most of the big guns for this month are "almost gone". Wasn't expecting this to be the case for NA He-man, but I'm happy to see it be so, and also for Icer. Guess this means A) they didn't make much beyond what they needed to fill subs, B) these characters or versions of characters are more popular than I initially assumed.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I bought a second one as well

I was hoping people like NA He-Man and that he can help warm up people for NA!

I thought Icer would be as demanded as NA He-Man since there seems to be so much more FILMATION (only???) fans and i simply expected him to be gone very fast!

I love his MOTUC figure and canīt wait for them to arrive!

EDIT: Icer is Almost Gone by now as well!
    It could also be money is really tight this month as well. With 3 figures for this month. Plus a $50 SDCC figure & Mini Master set coming. Plus buying next years MOTU subscriptions. And this is just MOTU stuff. Many people collect other stuff as well.

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    So WHO will win today's sellout race?

Current leaders in the ALMOST GONE category are:

Freddy Freeman (Really?)

NA He-Man

Icer

DB Skeletor remaining stock

I picked up an Icer since DR has messed up my Filmation sub and cancelled it, and it hasn't been resolved yet to get it back. So I bought an extra just in case.....and it will show up before my sub one would if it does show up.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

It could also be money is really tight this month as well. With 3 figures for this month. Plus a $50 SDCC figure & Mini Master set coming. Plus buying next years MOTU subscriptions. And this is just MOTU stuff. Many people collect other stuff as well.
    I'm trying to get the damn MP TRU Soundwave on Thursday....$120.... then Metroplex August 1st....$109....plus a few more Transformers.... I have both MOTUC subs....a lot of damn money this month....a lot, and next too.

But, when I get my stuff finally (Matty & BBTS....and hopefully TRU....) It will all be worth it....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    I am in the same boat. Luckily there wasn't anything I wanted this month.

Bought an NA He-Man, no problems & can't wait for him, but when it's all said and done $41.59 shipped for 1 figure using Logistics seems like a lot.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Picked up a 2nd NA He-Man so I can swap his power sword hand with my original He-Man's hand. My armored/helmeted NA He-Man will get the hand from the original He-Man.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, NINJOR, ROTAR, TWISTOID

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I'm trying to get the damn MP TRU Soundwave on Thursday....$120.... then Metroplex August 1st....$109....plus a few more Transformers.... I have both MOTUC subs....a lot of damn money this month....a lot, and next too.

But, when I get my stuff finally (Matty & BBTS....and hopefully TRU....) It will all be worth it....
    Those are some expensive Transformers. I needed a Granamyr but I guess I'll wait until the BF sale. Since he's not looking to sell out anytime soon.

Heroic Warrior
    Those are some expensive Transformers. I needed a Granamyr but I guess I'll wait until the BF sale. Since he's not looking to sell out anytime soon.
    But the Soundwave got all 5 cassettes for 120$. The Takara version not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Bought an NA He-Man, no problems & can't wait for him, but when it's all said and done $41.59 shipped for 1 figure using Logistics seems like a lot.
    It costs around 14$ to ship the figure in the United States?

Yeah, I collect G1 based Transformers only (anymore)....Classics, Generations....and that means the new MP cars coming too $80 a pop....because Hasbro likely won't get the licenses that Takara can....so they're all imports. Metroplex is over 2' tall, so yeah....$109.... Soundwave is the US version, but a damn TRU exclusive and has all 5 cassettes....$120, is a damn good price. All last year nothing Transformers...because of the last movie and Prime....suddenly the damn flood gates opened....

I wanted a few NECA figures....Lone Ranger and Army of Darkness....etc....that's not happening now.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    But the Soundwave got all 5 cassettes for 120$. The Takara version not

- - - Updated - - -

It costs around 14$ to ship the figure in the United States?
    For one figure sent UPS in the states is $14. But once you get more the price hardly fluctuates, its just that first one. I have to laugh though because i just ordered the big Millennium falcon from TRU and they shipped it free. Also, i had it 3 days later. Mattel is insane for trying to tell us they lose money on shipping.