Thread: Zargon's Custom weapons, characters, etc. thread

Zargon's Custom weapons, characters, etc. thread

First up - Some weapons.

Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Those repaints are super cool! If they made their way to a Weapons pack, I wouldn't complain!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Thanks
    My luck is they will be in the next weapons pak since I didn't wait...
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

I think you should consider painting the Hurricane Hordak weapons in Roboto colors! (They could also work for Horde Prime)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    I think you should consider painting the Hurricane Hordak weapons in Roboto colors! (They could also work for Horde Prime)
    I was thinking the same thing, or maybe Spikor....

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    great idea. think i will do that with my extra bow-gun
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    Great ideas. They all look really well done.

Thanks for the compliments.

Here are a couple of the 20+ customs that I am currently working on.

First up - Horde Apprentice (Blood) Skeletor

I am planning on getting some Hurricane Hordak boots for him & possibly a Horde arm band. I also plan to paint his armor, sword & staff highlights in red & his face blood red. Also, I may use SOH armor as an alternate armor.

Next - Ka

Inspired by MasterEnglish's rendition of the Kobra Khan concept, I have been (s l o w l y) working on my own. I decided that he would be why Teela's staff is called the Staff of Ka. I am working on a bio for him that integrates him, the Green Goddess & the Unnamed One into the mythos of the creation of the snakemen.

Cool! Can't wait to see the finished figures.

Quote Originally Posted by mkULTRA View Post
    Cool! Can't wait to see the finished figures.
    Thanks. Me too!