Thread: Custom MOTUC Hordesman....INVICTUS.

Custom MOTUC Hordesman....INVICTUS.

I found a use for Karatti!

I didn't want to completely ruin the figure, so I swapped his calves and feet out for a Custom set of Horde Prime calves and feet, and swapped out his briefs for a custom pair of Keldor's. And a Custom WP Beast Man armor.

Borrowed parts are HP's extra head, Hordak's Crossbow & Shield Maiden Sherrilyn's Horde emblem.

I did not want to keep Karatti, I couldn't sell him, so I decided to make him into a custom....and without and fore planning....this is what I came up with. And again, without ruiining the figure....I just kept the main buck unaltered, and added custom parts to it. In any case I would want to convert it back to Karatti....I can do so.

Invictus....
    Evil Horde Assassin

A Horde Enforcer and assassin, he is Hordak's right hand man since Adora betrayed him and left to lead The Great Rebellion. Shahdoe doesn't care who gets in his way when it comes to his orders from Hordak and Horde Prime, be it friend or foe....be warned....do not cross him. He is a native of Despondos, and unbeknownst to him, orphaned when Hordak destroyed his village, and took him as a child to be raised on the way of the Horde, much like Adora. But unlike Adora....he is pure evil, no friends, no family, nothing to identify himself with, as a child played with Adora, but started his path to true evil when Hordak cast a spell on him, and completely erased his humanity.

However, still seeking those who took his family from him, never knowing who it was, always being led to believe it was a sect of The Great Rebellion in their quest to destroy the Horde....Would his loyalties still lie with Hordak if he discovered the truth....humanity or not?

MOTU Personal Customs
    Filmation MAA Custom
    Dragstor Custom
    Filmation Hordak & Horde Prime Customs
    Battle Armor Faker Custom
    Filmation Hordak 2.0 (WIP)
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; July 16, 2013 at 04:28am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Love the bio and idea for this character, he sounds like he could almost be as ruthless if not more than ol' Hordak. While the parts use is fairly simple, I agree the Karatti buck makes a good use for this custom!

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Love the bio and idea for this character, he sounds like he could almost be as ruthless if not more than ol' Hordak. While the parts use is fairly simple, I agree the Karatti buck makes a good use for this custom!
    I may break down and add details to the gold armor parts to further tie it in, some Black and maybe reds....I seriously doubt Karatti will ever be seen again....in his full figure form....so I may be updating Invictus here at a later date.

I do like how the Gold goes with the Green, Red & Black colors....so it will be staying as is....as the base color.

For now, I was going for just adding custom parts to the Karatti buck....in case I wanted to ressurect him....but I doubt it will happen.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

That is amazing. If I had the extras I would totally steal this idea.
    For Honor! For Glory! For Asgard!

So this is your avatar or .Org name personified, eh? VERY neat figure & bio, as well as cool reuse of parts.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Court Magician
    Great use of parts! Cool bio

Thanks, he was a quick spur of the moment thing....turned out decent enough....

I may do more work to him eventually to tie him all together and make him a total custom and not just a Karatti buck with custom parts....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    So this is your avatar or .Org name personified, eh? VERY neat figure & bio, as well as cool reuse of parts.
    And yeah, I always wanted to make a character with the name Shadowfall. I set out to do it with a Transformers RTS Jazz....but I never got past disassembly and paint removal, he was to be an Autobot. I usually go for a good guy, but Shadowfall for MOTUC seemed appropriate to be a bad guy, and Horde was even better, since I don't have many Horde anyway, and he fits perfectly with my Filmation Hordak & Dragstor customs.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor