Results 1 to 25 of 54

Thread: Sourcefed Nerd: Mattel EXCLUSIVE: Comic-Con Collectibles

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior pinkslipx84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    156

    Sourcefed Nerd: Mattel EXCLUSIVE: Comic-Con Collectibles

    Not sure if this was posted here at all yet.


    Steve and Trish go to Mattel HQ for the inside scoop on what Mattel is bringing to Comic-Con!
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

  2. #2
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,853
    I can't @ the credit card.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  3. #3
    Assimilate, or else!! krosfyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Under an iron fist
    Posts
    18,002
    I mean no offense but these folks are a little too perky for my tastes.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

    I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

    Fear is faith in failure

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior ninja man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    458
    I wish I had that much energy!

  5. #5
    Ray of Sunshine Lookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Farmington Hills, MI
    Posts
    2,124
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    there's enthusiasm then there is overkill!! lol they remind me of current kids tv show hosts. its fine to be excited but this is definitely over the top.
    THIS! x 1000% These two are TRYING waaaaay too hard or they need to get out more. I also cannot respect people that talk about everything like it is AWESOME MAXIMUM and kiss up. Some of those comments about the hoverboard were just downright BS.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    The presence of the Mighty Spector and the Hoverboard in this video made me puke a little...


    I agree, those two are "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and the two greatest Mattel things (MS and the Hoverboard) ever produced leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

    I thought, the Ghostbusters line is pretty much dead and there're still big announcements at SDCC? And people are scared about the future of MOTUC?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    THIS! x 1000% These two are TRYING waaaaay too hard or they need to get out more. I also cannot respect people that talk about everything like it is AWESOME MAXIMUM and kiss up. Some of those comments about the hoverboard were just downright BS.
    100% agreed...

  7. #7
    I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,445
    AND, Mighty Spector Has Found His Way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Not He-Man............. But TMS !
    Last edited by TUC138; July 16, 2013 at 08:45am.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

    MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

  8. #8
    Ray of Sunshine Lookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Farmington Hills, MI
    Posts
    2,124
    Wow, these two are WAY TOO perky. Love the spin on the Hover-board. How about talking about the new stuff instead of the stuff no longer available. And really, Spector instead of He-Man on the Mattycollector screenshot?
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior geooco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn!
    Posts
    996
    Scott's wearing the same shirt as in his recent TG video. Guess he was doing a lot of filming that day.

    The hosts are indeed very perky, there was much coffee drank that day. I appreciate the show of enthusiasm, however, and the generally high production values of the video. Good job!
    Last edited by geooco; July 16, 2013 at 08:52am.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,899
    Yes I know heaven forbid enthusiasm! Toys from Mattel are not cool!

  11. #11
    I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    And really, Spector instead of He-Man on the Mattycollector screenshot?
    I................

    The Supreme Force Of Matty Collector.............

    The............ Mightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... ... Ssssssssssssssppppppppppppppppppcetorrrrrrrr !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

    MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior Merman79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkslipx84 View Post
    Not sure if this was posted here at all yet.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2F2...AGnsViXF0Q44tg
    Steve and Trish go to Mattel HQ for the inside scoop on what Mattel is bringing to Comic-Con!

    Are americans like that 2 guys, really?

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman79 View Post
    Are americans like that 2 guys, really?
    I don't think so

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior Count Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Underworld, Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,141
    Their on camera happiness really reminds me of the workers from Disneyland, its like they're injected with the Mickey Mouse meds. Lol on that TG gif!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,109
    Their bubbliness is a little annoying, butt I DO like to see people with a good attitude say good things about the MOTUC line. I would watch more videos like this.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  16. #16
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    The presence of the Mighty Spector and the Hoverboard in this video made me puke a little...


    I agree, those two are "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and the two greatest Mattel things (MS and the Hoverboard) ever produced leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

    I thought, the Ghostbusters line is pretty much dead and there're still big announcements at SDCC? And people are scared about the future of MOTUC?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    THIS! x 1000% These two are TRYING waaaaay too hard or they need to get out more. I also cannot respect people that talk about everything like it is AWESOME MAXIMUM and kiss up. Some of those comments about the hoverboard were just downright BS.
    100% agreed...
    Quoted for truth!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •