Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Official 2013 SDCC Reveals/Pictures/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    is there anyone else other then me thinking the mystery figure will be either Laser Light Skeletor or Laser Power He-Man considering both of them where shown on the cover of that mini-comic ?
    The mystery figure is "The Unnamed One." I don't think that is either Laser Light figure. Would love to have those at some point, but I don't see either Laser Light figure as the mystery figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Blade's weapon was left as a teaser so we will see him at Power Con!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget the glimpse of Scorpia's tail, too! That should be another "reveal." I just wish there had been 500 Facebook likes so the other reveal would have happened... I'm bummed about that...

- - - Updated - - -

I know TG said there were no more Weapons Packs after this next one... but I hope that we can (eventually) get a spell pack. I know there have been a lot of people asking for this; I too would LOVE it.
    Say cheese!!!

Snappy Threader

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I certainly hope it's Blade's sword..........

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Daddy View Post
    The mystery figure is "The Unnamed One." I don't think that is either Laser Light figure. Would love to have those at some point, but I don't see either Laser Light figure as the mystery figure.
    I thought it's called "the unnamed one" because they don't want to reveal who it is until you get him/her ?

I thought it's called "the unnamed one" because they don't want to reveal who it is until you get him/her ?
    Nope that is how the character was referred to in the comics and the bios this is a big bad that created the Snake Men and kind of puppet mastered a lot of things with the evil characters.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

No. "The Unnamed One" is, ironically, the name of a character.
    Say cheese!!!

Nope that is how the character was referred to in the comics and the bios this is a big bad that created the Snake Men and kind of puppet mastered a lot of things with the evil characters.
    The more I think about this--I think it's going to be someone like Skeletor,etc... that went back in time and created the Snake Men.Which of course may give us a new variant, but make the fan base mad at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Daddy View Post
    No. "The Unnamed One" is, ironically, the name of a character.
    I was totally confused by this at Mattypalooza. I figured "The Unnamed One" referred to just that- a character you wouldn't know the name or look of until he shipped- not realizing Matty was going for a cutesy double meaning thing. Well played Matty. But since I have no familiarity with this character beyond his 'unname' I am extra unsure what to expect when/if he drops next year.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    The more I think about this--I think it's going to be someone like Skeletor,etc... that went back in time and created the Snake Men.Which of course may give us a new variant, but make the fan base mad at the same time
    I would highly doubt Skeletor as he's only ever had a mostly contentious relationship with the Snake Men. Yes he's opportunistic and they may represent and experiment gone awry, but I see this 'puppet master' as even one level above someone like Hordak. Don't quote me on that, but I do see him as a 'big bad' that transcends at least a Skeletor.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    I was totally confused by this at Mattypalooza. I figured "The Unnamed One" referred to just that- a character you wouldn't know the name or look of until he shipped- not realizing Matty was going for a cutesy double meaning thing. Well played Matty. But since I have no familiarity with this character beyond his 'unname' I am extra unsure what to expect when/if he drops next year.

I would highly doubt Skeletor as he's only ever had a mostly contentious relationship with the Snake Men. Yes he's opportunistic and they may represent and experiment gone awry, but I see this 'puppet master' as even one level above someone like Hordak. Don't quote me on that, but I do see him as a 'big bad' that transcends at least a Skeletor.
    But Skeletor is the big bad of MOTU. Remember He-Man's line "it's always been between us." Some other people might start off outranking him, but if we're talking Endgame Skeletor from the future, he's last man standing, and maybe to that version of Skeletor, things that seemed like obstacles for his younger self were actually parts of a very well-laid plan to ensure that he WOULD be the last man standing.

Or it could be someone else.

Honestly right now if it's not Skelly then I'm picturing someone who resembles Standor with a hood. Basically Emperor Palpatine as a MOTU figure.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I LOVED the reveals but I am sooooo curious as to what got cut when the roadmap was rewritten. I really hope we get those figures as well at some point past 2015. I figure at least 1/2(?) maybe even 3/4 of these characters must have been originally planned to be in the 2014 and 2015 lineups. I swear if Calix was slotted and got the boot... .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    But Skeletor is the big bad of MOTU. Remember He-Man's line "it's always been between us." Some other people might start off outranking him, but if we're talking Endgame Skeletor from the future, he's last man standing, and maybe to that version of Skeletor, things that seemed like obstacles for his younger self were actually parts of a very well-laid plan to ensure that he WOULD be the last man standing.

Or it could be someone else.

Honestly right now if it's not Skelly then I'm picturing someone who resembles Standor with a hood. Basically Emperor Palpatine as a MOTU figure.
    I was thinking something like this too…so what if "The Unnamed One" is New Adventures Skeletor? In Classics…rather than the spoof of a villain he was in the Jetlag cartoon, he could be THE ULTIMATE version of Skeletor. Older, wiser and enhanced with cybernetics.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Anyone know to whom this item, the spiked mace, belongs, as it was seen in Castle Grayskull? http://i2.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-co.../DSC_00781.jpg
    Last edited by Alexxandar; July 27, 2013 at 11:46pm.
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    Anyone know to whom this item, the spiked mace, belongs, as it was seen in Castle Grayskull? http://i2.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-co.../DSC_00781.jpg
    Aren't those just weapons that are coming with the Castle?

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Aren't those just weapons that are coming with the Castle?
    You may be correct; I was unaware the Castle would come with weapons like this.
    Mini-comic Garn!

I do not think Skeletor is The Unamed One, I just think he or she is the final part of Skeletor's journey in becoming the Ultimate Bad of this line (though it won't be easy).

The Unamed One is something from the very beginning... something like the Titans before the Olympians.

Although I actually theorized that it could've been one of the original Council of Wisdom who simply turned on the rest and due to the vile nature and brutality this said person committed he just was named so.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Loo-Kee was the Unamed One?

Heroic Warrior
    No. No it wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by zodacks View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zodacks View Post
    Extremely.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Motucollector View Post
    I can't wait for Mantenna, I have one Pre-ordered at Big Bad Toy Store.
    Hmm. I'm thinking of doing the same for Batros. Mantenna's pre-order is sold out on BBTS, though.

Yeah that mace is actually new, the axe is a repainted vikor axe and I think there is also shield. But what intreasting about that mace is that it looks alot like

Woah - violent cover there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yeah that mace is actually new, the axe is a repainted vikor axe and I think there is also shield. But what intreasting about that mace is that it looks alot like
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...ecity_full.jpg
    That hammer also reminds me of this: http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    Mini-comic Garn!

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Lodar!! Man I would totally by a figure of that guy.
    Mike Scabs

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    finally got to watch. thanks for having that up for everyone to view.
    it was exciting & had a few big surprises.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Wow! That could very well be a very subtle hint that Lodar is coming which nobody noticed until now!