Wanted to get this one up before I head out to SDCC.

We're planning to do a mainpage He-Man.Org poll to determine which characters from the Jetlag "New Adventures of He-Man" cartoon fans want the most in toy form.

Thanks to 13977, Darkspecter, and Mike Bock for looking over my list and for tossing in a few more characters too!

Beasts/Giants/Monsters: The list does not include any large beasts, giants, or monsters. For example, Besquita and the Ana Droids are not on this list. Down the line, there might be a large-scale beast poll.

Mara: I included the standard version of Mara wearing a dress here. Mara with the flail ponytail will be in the prototypes & concepts poll.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official poll. We are doing this for fun. Mattel has a roadmap planned for 2014 and 2015. Figures are sculpted and tooled far in advance of their release dates. Our unofficial poll isn't being done to "change" or affect the roadmap, but it is just a fun way to see what the majority of fans would like to see in figure form.

VOTING WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY JULY 24 SO GET YOUR PICKS IN!

Please pick no more than FIVE characters FROM THE LIST BELOW and post your response in this thread. If you wish to pick LESS than 5, that's totally fine. Just please don't go over 5.

We will then tabulate the totals and pick the characters with the most votes for the mainpage poll. Thanks!

Alcon (Scientist)
Ambassador Bimo (Myte)
Andros
Aquata
Captain Zang (Myte)
Captain Ziffer
Caz
Clobber
Corax
Crax (Scientist)
Crita (standard version)
Queen Crita
Dagar
Dreadator
Drissi
Felka
Female Alien Leader of the Galactic Council
General Nifel (Gleanon)
Gepple (Scientist)
Gleep
Grot
Grrr
Hank Rappa
He-Slave
Korak
Mara (dress version)
Master Sebrian
Meldoc (Scientist)
Meliac
Mutant Troopers
President Pell (Myte)
Ramlin
Sgt. Krone (Gleanon)
Snake Mountain Guards
Treylus
U.R.
Werban
Yolt the Blacksmith

FYI - 13977 posted some great images on page 2 of this thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Jetlag-rights