Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2013 Matty Panel Live & Recorded Video Sources

SDCC 2013 Matty Panel Live & Recorded Video Sources

I know there is an existing thread for SDCC but I think this warrants a new one seeing as many people would like access to this information specifically.

Can anyone with plans to cover the panel or knowledge of some planned live feed please post it here so everyone not fortunate enough to attend can get a heads up. We will all be waiting in suspense in front of our computers so it would be nice to know far in advance that the event will be covered live by someone. Thanks!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

If its anything like other years that'll be pretty tough. There is such a load on the networks there that any constant signal is pretty tough.

Hope I'm wrong.

J

In the past, toyark.com seems to be the most consistent with having a live feed of info and pictures. But I don't know I've ever seen anyone have video?

I know people like Dan will be posting it eventually but it would be cool if someone recorded just the MOTUC portion on their phone and then threw it up on YouTube immediately after ... hint hint.

Riiiiight!!
    Come on guys!
    Just on yer phone...as long as you don't talk through the entire thing!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

So when is SDCC? Sorry, I always have to ask this. Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    So when is SDCC? Sorry, I always have to ask this. Thanks!
    SDCC starts on Thursday July 18th. Mattypalooza (when all the Matty sub details will be revealed) is on Friday July 19th at 11am Pacific Savings Time (2pm Eastern Savings Time).

Actually, my phone just died. If I get a new one I'll do my best. I've been using Google Hangouts, which you can stream directly to YouTube with pretty good success for our theatre. I'll see how well it works when my new phone arrives.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll record it and put it up on my youtube channel: youtube.com/nerdgasmsdotnet

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    We will all be waiting in suspense in front of our computers....
    Not all of us. I'll just read about it that night or Sunday. For me there's no big rush to find out about figures that won't be made for 6 months or a year down the road.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    here comes the SDCC anxiety again hehe days just got looooooooonger cannot wait for the reveals

having a live stream will be basically impossible with the lack of signal/service you get there. Someone will DEF post it later though which is fine.

I am good with giving the panel a few hours to be over and THEN reading the news as things can be posted incorrectly and things can be overblown quickly without things being fact checked.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    here comes the SDCC anxiety again hehe days just got looooooooonger cannot wait for the reveals
    And then the anxiety if the sub will actually push forward - i.e. that the 2014 sub will get enough sales.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Heroic Warrior
    I'm considering trying a Twitter feed... we'll see how it goes. I sometimes get caught up in the excitement.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    And I have a feeling there is going to be some major awesomeness in store for us!!!

Plus there is the "special" announcement that I'm chompin' at the bit to find out about!!!!! It's killing me!!!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    Council of the first ones will be doing a live podcast during the panel and reading my tweets from the panel room. I don't know who does the broadcasting from the panel.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Last year I did a live stream of the Matty panel from my iPhone via the Ustream app for those who remember. It ended with some decent results (The signal in the upper floors were better than my non-existant signal on the showroom floor). I would gladly do it again for everyone this year but sadly I wasnt able to get tickets this year so its in the hands of someone else to do it. Also no one ever thanked me for it despite having over 700 viewers at once
    10-15-2011 1:30pm Eastern
    The MOTUC line and all its fans were taken for the ass

Let us never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Last year I did a live stream of the Matty panel from my iPhone via the Ustream app for those who remember. It ended with some decent results (The signal in the upper floors were better than my non-existant signal on the showroom floor). I would gladly do it again for everyone this year but sadly I wasnt able to get tickets this year so its in the hands of someone else to do it. Also no one ever thanked me for it despite having over 700 viewers at once
    I believe I was one of those viewers so I apologize and offer a very belated yet heartfelt THANK YOU!

We will be there AND be square. Also, we will have a live stream as long as the connectivity holds. It can be touch and go...

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/07/sdcc-20...nel-broadcasts
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

So glad it appears a number of resources will be available to provide live updates for those who can't attend. I will be there, but I know many will not and it's nice to know these alternate avenues exist. This panel even more so than Hasbro or others I'm looking forward to should be a blast.

In many ways it feels like 2014 will be the 'year of the fan' for the MOTUC line. Previous to next years line we've (and I say this with adoration for both Mattel and the Horsemen) somewhat been at the mercy of Mattel's previously outlined roadmap. Which isn't to say we've been saddled with crap for the entirety of the lines run. Quite the opposite and I'm more than happy with what we've received. But now that this has been rewritten to include only the flagship characters from POP, NA, etc., we stand to be sitting pretty damn spiffy by the end of next year. At least this is my hope. And SDCC is where it all kicks off.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Dude, I thanked you, and posted your video link on my site. It was awesome, and I really appreciated you looking at Clamp Champ's belly for me close up.

Looking forward to being glued to my computer next Friday. I even took the day off from work just to watch.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Warrior

Mattypalooza on YouTube

I am in the front row waiting for panel to start. Ill film the MoTU stuff and put it on my YouTube:

YouTube.com/nerdgasmsdotnet

Looking forward to it! Best of luck! Thanks for doing this for everyone at home!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella