Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2013 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2013 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ

He-Fans and She-Ravers; It is time to get that final push we need to secure the 2013 Subscription and keep MOTUC's going!!!! We can do this together!!!!

What I'm willing to do to help the cause; TODAY ONLY!!! For every subscription that my fellow He-Man.org friends purchase today, I WILL MATCH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE WITH ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!! This is no joke. I am dead serious. I love MOTUC's too much to see it get cancelled!!

The details; I will ask that folks be completely honest in their posts here stating that they have purchased a sub. I have faith in this wonderful community and feel that I can trust you all not to take advantage of my good nature. Please only post with a message that you have purchased a sub if you truly have, and if you have following reading this thread. To match your sub purchase today, your purchase must be made between 2:30pm Central time and midnight.

Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards the 100% minimum orders?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Eternia Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy a sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 25 subscription purchases!! "IF" you all step up and really get behind this, that max number of matches may go up!!! That is, if we hit 25 subs within the first 2 hours of the drive, I will give serious consideration to upping my maximum match number!!!!! SEE UPDATE BELOW!!!!!!!!

I do NOT work for Mattel. THIS IS NOT A SCHEME to deceive anyone into buying Club Eternia Subs. I am a Dentist in Southeast Iowa and just happen to be a VERY PASSIONATE MOTU fan and collector. If folks want me to prove my purchase of these subs, I will be more than happy to prove it by scanning my invoice from Mattycollector.com with my matching purchase. Of course, I will have to black out my address and credit card info before scanning and posting it here. I dont want you all camping outside my house when subs are due to arrive

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! LET'S SAVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!! I am now increasing my Max Match for this Subscription Drive to 30!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you all continue to help the cause by subbing, we could hit 60 for the day and really make a positive impact on the line!!! Heck, we might just SAVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

UPDATE: Here is my order screen shot finally!!! I really did it!!! I wont bother messing with my previous order of 3 for my personal collection. I'm sure I have earned your trust at this point
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; August 5, 2012 at 11:34pm.

Now THIS is dedication to the line.

You hear that people?!? Every sub = 2 today!!!

I wish I could afford another but I'm doing as much as I can.

Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    He-Fans and She-Ravers; It is time to get that final push we need to secure the 2013 Subscription and keep MOTUC's going!!!! We can do this together!!!!

What I'm willing to do to help the cause; TODAY ONLY!!! For every subscription that my fellow He-Man.org friends purchase today, I WILL MATCH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE WITH ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!! This is no joke. I am dead serious. I love MOTUC's too much to see it get cancelled!!

The details; I will ask that folks be completely honest in their posts here stating that they have purchased a sub. I have faith in this wonderful community and feel that I can trust you all not to take advantage of my good nature. Please only post with a message that you have purchased a sub if you truly have, and if you have following reading this thread. To match your sub purchase today, your purchase must be made between 2:30pm Central time and midnight.

Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards the 100% minimum orders?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Eternia Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy as sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 25 subscription purchases!! "IF" you all step up and really get behind this, that max number of matches may go up!!! That is, if we hit 25 subs within the first 2 hours of the drive, I will give serious consideration to upping my maximum match number!!!!!

I do NOT work for Mattel. THIS IS NOT A SCHEME to deceive anyone into buying Club Eternia Subs. I am a Dentist in Southeast Iowa and just happen to be a VERY PASSIONATE MOTU fan and collector. If folks want me to prove my purchase of these subs, I will be more than happy to prove it by scanning my invoice from Mattycollector.com with my matching purchase. Of course, I will have to black out my address and credit card info before scanning and posting it here. I dont want you all camping outside my house when subs are due to arrive

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! LET'S SAVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Councilman

Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards the 100% minimum orders?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Eternia Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy as sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 25 subscription purchases!! "IF" you all step up and really get behind this, that max number of matches may go up!!! That is, if we hit 25 subs within the first 2 hours of the drive, I will give serious consideration to upping my maximum match number!!!!!

If you can hold out til Monday, I'll be purchasing mine then...and I assure you the purchase will be more than just two or even three
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I have to seriously give it up for you for doing this. 25 subs is an insane amount of money

I also tip my hat to every person who has bought more subs than they would have otherwise, for the purpose of saving the line.

May the force be with you, yodafreakmaster, good luck.

Incredible dedication! Thank you yodafreakmaster! Come on everyone, let's get it done! 2 for 1! Spread the word!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

I bought mine the 2nd day that they were on sale and cannot afford another so I don't qualify. I applaud your dedication. If you end up getting multiples subs, I will be glad to buy a King He-Man (mini-comic/map not necessary) for my son from you and a (complete) Roton pilot for a custom. Good Luck!

Come on He-Fans and She-Ravers Let's subscribe to keep it alive.
    Last edited by Zargon; August 4, 2012 at 05:13pm.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    If you can hold out til Monday, I'll be purchasing mine then...and I assure you the purchase will be more than just two or even three
    Let's see how this goes today Glad to see you are planning on adding some subs though!!!!

Elder Councilman
    Let's see how this goes today Glad to see you are planning on adding some subs though!!!!
    oh, I've been planning to.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

how cool it is!!! HAPPY HOUR SUB' !
    Very cool dude!
    FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY A SUB OR ANOTHER ONE!!!!
    (I already Triple mine )

I SHARE THIS ON MY FACEBOOK
    Let's spread the word !!
    Last edited by Arvulis; August 4, 2012 at 05:23pm.

Thanks for your kind words and support gang! I truly hope this helps us meet our goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this thead/drive can be an exciting rally for the line and that we will have MANY takers! I know that if I was "on the fence" this would totally push me over the edge

a Muppet of a man...
    I've already got mine, and I was always going to, so I wouldn't qualify to participate; but I just wanted to say my hat is off to you, sir. Thanks for your passion and commitment.

I just bought a sub, but I'm in the UK so do not know what time I bought it at US time?

If it helps I can send you a screengrab of my confirmation email from Matty
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar

wow dude. This is huge!!! I already have 3 subs so I'm all tapped out but this is crazy!!! haha. I hope someone can take advantage of this for motuc's sake.

Thanks yodafreakmaster!!! you are a great fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I just bought a sub, but I'm in the UK so do not know what time I bought it at US time?

If it helps I can send you a screengrab of my confirmation email from Matty
    CONGRATS!!!! You are my first contributor on this Sub Drive!!!!!! No need for screen grab If you just bought it, it counts!!! This thread has been open for 45 minutes now.

Come on gang!! Let's get some more!!! 1 Counts for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was considering another sub but wasn't sure if I wanted to go ahead with it.
    This post changed my mind. Due to your cool offer, I decided to sub up twice more!

I just finished ordering my 2nd and 3rd sub! So, yodafreakmaster, get to matchin'!
    LOL

P.S. I will probably be selling a LOT of my 2nd and 3rd sub stuff on eBay, so hopefully there is not a glut of 2013 MOTUC up there.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    That is A-MA-ZING yodafreakmaster!!!
    Thank you so much for your support!

+1 sub today for me at 3:10pm CST!
    I finally decided to buy a 2nd sub even tho I'll be struggling financially with 2 subs and my wife will hate me for it
    I really want MOTUC to continue to 2013 and beyond!!!

We have to take MOTUC to 2013 and beyond guys!
    Please get Club Eternia to 100%!!!
    We have the power!!!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Do we get to choose who you vote for as well?

I'm already in for two, but you're making me seriously consider the finances for a third...
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    Do we get to choose who you vote for as well?

I'm already in for two, but you're making me seriously consider the finances for a third...
    Sorry I will reserve the right to vote with the subs I buy

I just purchased my first ever sub to support the line a few days ago. I was considering buying two more for trade and my friend. This pushes me over the top, so count me in for those as of 10 minutes ago.
    Most Wanted: Mantenna, Two bad, Tung Lashor, Extendar, Saurod, Blade, Strong Arm, Rio Blast, Hydron, Flogg, Hoove, Tuskador, Sagitar, BH, Staghorn, Icer, Dylamug, Seahawk, Evil Robot

matty_email.jpg
    CONGRATS!!!! You are my first contributor on this Sub Drive!!!!!! No need for screen grab If you just bought it, it counts!!! This thread has been open for 45 minutes now.

Come on gang!! Let's get some more!!! 1 Counts for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks! However to be a good sport I've decided to post my screengrab here anyway
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

just bought my three subs...was waiting for a possible Glimmer name drop from Toyguru to show my support then but this seems like a good enough reason to sub up today.

Now I'm just trying to get these codes to work...after I vote it takes me back to the page listing the nominees. Does that mean my vote went through?

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Blast Attack View Post
    I just purchased my first ever sub to support the line a few days ago. I was considering buying two more for trade and my friend. This pushes me over the top, so count me in for those as of 10 minutes ago.
    Just to clarify; You just bought 2 more? Just want to be sure

OK, when I reenter my code, it says its already been used so I guess it worked.

I propose a new MOTU character...

Yodafreakmaster-Or , Heroic Master of Line Saving.

Scott can write the bio.

I personally can not do another sub, but your dedication is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thank you!!

Sucks I bought my two subs at 1220 today. I guess mine do not count.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org