Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3382

Thread: The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread (Revealed! Spoilers!)

Yeah..It seems like dreago was pretty much loved by all.

I also dig Castle Grayskullman and the runners up. I liked Cychop if you switch his hands out.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    If it walks like a duck.....and talks like a duck.....its probably The Unnamed One
    Are you saying the TUO's name is Howard?

By the way, about the spade thing... what was that insignia on The Mighty Spector again?

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Well in Eternian culture A spade means something else then a card suite so...

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    'poof' went from being an onomatopoeia to an insult, if it can happen to an innocent onomatopoeia it can happen to anyone.
    DUDE! You can't call people an "onomatopoei" because its a racial slur against people who are Kevin Smith fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    Heck, at this point, I'd be happy if they gave us the figure's color palette. Could signify era, armor, skin tone/species, etc. Simple little things could fuel the conversation and interest. I feel like they're kind of dropping the ball a little, as far as using this as a tool to get people pumped up.
    Agreed. This thread is beginning to loose it's focus...We need something MORE.
    I wonder if it is because the whole Snake Mountain Man rumor is so spot on that it even the smallest hint would basically confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    After Dan received the mangled bio packaging, I was convinced we'd probably see a sample leak onto eBay within a few weeks. I'm very surprised this has been kept under wraps for so long.
    How long in advance did the other secret things get spoiled in the past? How many secet things have we gotten over the years? ...

Old Man Megator
    Warrior Ring
    200X Power Sword

I know I'm leaving some stuff off?

Quote Originally Posted by ksharpe View Post
    I liked Cychop if you switch his hands out.
    I have seen some AWESOME looking ALT hands using the Spy Monkey Creations Weapons sets! It totally transforms a lame duck character into a cool space pirate type...
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; February 5, 2014 at 01:31am.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Snake Mountain Man makes a lot of sense. Remember in 200X Serpos became Snake Mountain, perhaps Serpos and The Unnamed One were fused as a punishment for their evil.

Okay, so I'm admittedly jumping the gun with this speculation but another thread got me thinking.

Factions.

So, sure, The Unnamed One created the Snake Army eons ago. He seems to have commanded them from the shadows, and then they were cast into the void. Where did the UNO go? With them? Or, did he keep wandering, creating new servants? It seems any remaining Snake Men (if there are any) are of little consequence after the SUB.

IF this character is immortal and still a factor in the SOH era, is he a solitary threat or does he have new minions? I just got to thinking about the potential for a new batch of genetically altered villains and started getting carried away by my imagination. Still, I wonder which direction this will go?
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

Heroic Warrior
    Okay, so I'm admittedly jumping the gun with this speculation but another thread got me thinking.

Factions.

So, sure, The Unnamed One created the Snake Army eons ago. He seems to have commanded them from the shadows, and then they were cast into the void. Where did the UNO go? With them? Or, did he keep wandering, creating new servants? It seems any remaining Snake Men (if there are any) are of little consequence after the SUB.

IF this character is immortal and still a factor in the SOH era, is he a solitary threat or does he have new minions? I just got to thinking about the potential for a new batch of genetically altered villains and started getting carried away by my imagination. Still, I wonder which direction this will go?
    Well as far as i know, the Unnamed One was destroyed by He-Ro. A part of his is essence eventually transformed and evolved into Horde Prime. The other Part remained on Eternia, locked inside the Shakarran Crystal. (All this is part of the 200x comic canon though.)
    So he may be around when Dare finally picks up the Sword of Power. There must be someone to fight after "The Twins" are done with the Horde and old Boneface.
    But in the end we will have to wait a few short weeks until his bio is finally revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKant View Post
    Well as far as i know, the Unnamed One was destroyed by He-Ro. A part of his is essence eventually transformed and evolved into Horde Prime. The other Part remained on Eternia, locked inside the Shakarran Crystal. (All this is part of the 200x comic canon though.)
    So he may be around when Dare finally picks up the Sword of Power. There must be someone to fight after "The Twins" are done with the Horde and old Boneface.
    But in the end we will have to wait a few short weeks until his bio is finally revealed.
    That was also all before Classics officially made Hordak and Horde Prime siblings. I think in Classics canon, HP is simply the same species as Hordak and nothing else. It wouldnt make a lot of sense for the Horde to come and fight the Snake Men on Eternia if they were both created by the same being (essentially). I'd be really surprised if The Unnamed One had anything to do Horde Prime at this point, but you never know!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post

How long in advance did the other secret things get spoiled in the past? How many secet things have we gotten over the years? ...

Old Man Megator
    Warrior Ring
    200X Power Sword

I know I'm leaving some stuff off?
    Man e faces alt head.

Hordak prime's face under the helmet

all the mini comic interiors
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    Man e faces alt head.

Hordak prime's face under the helmet

all the mini comic interiors
    Horde Prime's head was spoiled with a proto shot from overseas as I recall.
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

TG just answered an Unnamed One question over at Matty:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/7081052268

So, I think this clears up any confusion about him being two-headed vs interchangeable heads. The second head is an accessory. We also know he comes with an energy blast, so there's two down.

Assuming he considers a cape or cloak an accessory (and assuming this figure is wearing one, which is PURELY my speculation), that leaves a fourth, mystery accessory.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    one of these days, i'm gonna click this section of the forums and see the title of this thread changed into " The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread * SPOILERS * "

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    one of these days, i'm gonna click this section of the forums and see the title of this thread changed into " The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread * SPOILERS * "
    Urg, sorry Arkangel. I figured this being the UNO discussion thread implied discussing what we've learned about him. That's what it's been so far, anyway, with people posting info TG has given about him, even the text from his cut-up bio..? Isnt that kind of the point of this thread? To discuss our thoughts on who this guy is, based on information we have on him? I don't understand how we could discuss him without using spoilers. Seems like a bit of a given, so I'm a little confused. Perhaps there should be a thread in the speculation area where spoilers are assumed? I don't know what anyone would have to discuss abt him in a non spoiler area though! Lol. Sorry if I made an internet faux pas, though that does bring up a question I've had: How do you guys create the invisible spoiler text boxes??? I don't see an option anywhere, I've searched the .Org and Google and I get no hits. How is it done?

Btw, Arkangel, I do agree with you about a spoiler tag in the thread title. I was just a little taken aback for being called out on something that has been the norm for this thread. It wasn't a disagreement reaction as much as a, "Whoa, why am I the one kid getting in trouble for something the whole class has been doing since before I moved to town? " Lol.
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; February 6, 2014 at 04:14pm.

Is the comic considered an accessory?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    I think Arkangel was just anticipating the day we'll actually see this figure.

The only spoiler is Plundor till actual pics get leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Is the comic considered an accessory?
    Aha! Probably!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew L. Martin View Post
    I think Arkangel was just anticipating the day we'll actually see this figure.
    Lol, that's fine. I just don't know how we can discuss this previously hinted at character WITHOUT spoilers. There's basically nothing else TO discuss about him, other than to say we are looking forward to him. Without spoilers, I don't really see why this thread would exist. Oh, well. All I can do is beg forgiveness.

- - - Updated - - -

The only spoiler is Plundor till actual pics get leaked
    I hope you realize you just ruined the big reveal for everyone

Unnamed One is… One of Plundor's robot rabbits.

Oh, whoops, I meant to put that in spoiler tags…

How do we do that again?

Unnamed One is NOT…

Pixel Dan.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Unnamed One is NOT…
    Lol....well glad we got that cleared up!

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    "sober" MOTUC designs?
    I think I prefer inebriated MOTUC designs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    I can't wait to click on this thread when it says *SPOILERS* on it.
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

Unnamed One is NOT…
    Too bad. I was hoping for

Pixel Dan and Plundor's time-displaced lovechild

Unfortunately, the truth is:

my mom in a bath robe, with a wooden spoon (80's weapon of choice). Second head - curlers. Plus comic. The guessing is over.

Thanks, He-Dad, for showing me the spoiler text trick . From now on, I'm placing every third word and all names in spoiler text, so everyone will have to click through multiple parts of every sentence! Fun! Like solving a mystery or a scavenger hunt!
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; February 6, 2014 at 05:55pm.

Too bad. I was hoping for

Thanks, He-Dad, for showing me the spoiler text trick . From now on, I'm placing every third word and all names in spoiler text, so everyone will have to click through multiple parts of every sentence! Fun! Like solving a mystery or a scavenger hunt!
    Uh oh...I created a monster. Speaking of which I think the unnamed one should resemble monster Scrappy Doo form the Scooby movie. That would be epic.

Uh oh...I created a monster. Speaking of which I think the unnamed one should resemble monster Scrappy Doo form the Scooby movie. That would be epic.
    Yeah...um...everyone knows that dogs can't create snakes. He must be some kind of hyper-intelligent dolphin. Like that one from SeaQuest. That makes way more sense.

Heroic Warrior
    I can't remember, how was Shadow Weaver announced? I know she was a sub exclusive. How long did Matty take to announce her?

Pretty sure she was used to sell subscriptions.

Court Magician
    I wonder if one of the UNO's heads will be just a vac-metal, chrome head so it reflects our own face, and it turns out that we are the UNO in MOTUC, and each of us is in fact behind everything that happened!