Page 20 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 3382

Thread: The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread (Revealed! Spoilers!)

  1. #476
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    914
    Do you think Unnamed one could be Eldor ?
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  2. #477
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Do you think Unnamed one could be Eldor ?
    What would his second head be though?
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  3. #478
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    What would his second head be though?
    Maybe with and without hood ?
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  4. #479
    Quester JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    14,142
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Do you think Unnamed one could be Eldor ?
    Doubtful. As I posted a page or so back, Scott said on the Matty forums that there was no visual reference for the UnNamed One, and the 4H designed him.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

  5. #480
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Arkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,029
    I imagine this guy to be something that came out of the darkest, murkiest swamp that once existed inside a dark cave. Tentacles and some greenish stuff are also part of it/him.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

  6. #481

  7. #482
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Arkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    It's probably Billy Bob Thornton.
    Nah, too obvious.

  8. #483
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Maybe with and without hood ?
    That could work! I'd rather get him AND this Snake Mountain-man thing, but still that'd be a nice deal.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  9. #484
    Heroic Warrior FakeEyes22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    868
    Could definitely see a Snake Mountain Man with a snake head and panther head.

    My personal theory is Unnamed One is the Princess from The Neverending Story.

  10. #485
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    1,368
    I really think the Unnamed One will be a Horde Snake Man.

  11. #486
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeEyes22 View Post
    Could definitely see a Snake Mountain Man with a snake head and panther head.

    My personal theory is Unnamed One is the Princess from The Neverending Story.
    But...her name is Moonchild now! How can she be unnamed?
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  12. #487
    N7 Horde Operative hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    7,492
    The Unnamed One is Adlai Stevenson (obscurest reference ever?).

  13. #488
    Heroic Warrior FakeEyes22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    868
    Is that her name? I honestly could never head what that kid was yelling into the storm.

    In that case...Unnamed One has a name and it is Moonchild. ONE HEAD IS MOON AND ONE HEAD IS CHILD. Perfection.

    But seriously, I'm pretty jazzed about a secret figure, especially one with so many new pieces and details. Even if it isn't a Snake Mountain Man, it would be kind of cool if he had some sort of accessory that has a nod to adetail in the playset, just so it has some sort of Classics presence.

  14. #489
    Heroic Warrior HordeMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Posts
    1,751
    I dunno why, but I'm thinking it's gonna be kinda Cthulhu-y, like the creature from the Forsaken Realm in the episode "The Price of Deceit" from the MYP series. Different dimension, but I would love a figure like that, all eyes and mouths and tentacles.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

  15. #490
    Yuengling danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    2,245
    Just a thought, and not sure if someone else thought of it too, but what if one of the heads resembles the screaming skull from the Warrior Ring?
    Danielsan

    Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

    https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

  16. #491
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,338
    Good point, but is the skull not another symbol for Grayskull/good faction?

  17. #492
    film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    439
    yes but that was billions of years afterwards. perhaps the unnamed one changed his mind deciding to be good for the next couple of centuries after all being immortal means youve got to find new ways of amusing yourself (see mxysptlk in whatever happened to the man of tomorrow)
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

  18. #493
    Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,435
    why would eldor be the unnamed one? Doesn't eldor help he-ro get rid of the snakemen? Why would he release them/ create them?

  19. #494
    Heroic Warrior PantherCult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    354
    In a summary of "what we know" about the unnamed one posted on Matty's forums:


    - The character is indeed called "The Unnamed One." It's not a second name for a known character (eg, Orko, Gwildor)
    - The look is based on some (presumably vintage) notes that TG found, but that's all they had to go on.
    - Matty told 4H the concept, but let them have free reign with the sculpt.
    - One of its features will be instantly recognizable as something from the vintage line.
    - Possible hint dropped when TG elaborated on the figure, saying it will "scream" MOTU.

    - Both heads are for the same figure. Second head is not a head for someone else (eg Demo Man w/ Alcala Skeletor). We don't know whether both heads go on the figure at the same time or are swappable for different looks.
    - When prodded, TG said if the figure has the look of a particular era, it probably leans 200X/MYP, but mostly because it's a detailed figure.
    - When unveiled, TG referred to it as a "he," but has since taken to "he/she" when talking about the figure.
    - Figure/character should tie together loose ends from bios and mini-comics.
    - Figure was planned since 2009 (??) and was part of the original roadmap.


    The part about recognizable from vintage and the emphasis on the word "scream" makes me think perhaps it will be Fright Zone inspired, rather than Snake Mountain? Or maybe I'm grasping at straws.

    Or it's going to be Gorpo - the evil future Orko

  20. #495
    Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,099
    I'm guessing it's some future version of Skeletor to go with the future version of He-Man.

  21. #496
    Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,478
    If I had, to bet, my money would be on Unnamed One having a look significantly derived from Snake Mountain.
    Count me in as another Snake Mountain-Man theorist.

  22. #497
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    In a summary of "what we know" about the unnamed one posted on Matty's forums:


    - The character is indeed called "The Unnamed One." It's not a second name for a known character (eg, Orko, Gwildor)
    - The look is based on some (presumably vintage) notes that TG found, but that's all they had to go on.
    - Matty told 4H the concept, but let them have free reign with the sculpt.
    - One of its features will be instantly recognizable as something from the vintage line.
    - Possible hint dropped when TG elaborated on the figure, saying it will "scream" MOTU.

    - Both heads are for the same figure. Second head is not a head for someone else (eg Demo Man w/ Alcala Skeletor). We don't know whether both heads go on the figure at the same time or are swappable for different looks.
    - When prodded, TG said if the figure has the look of a particular era, it probably leans 200X/MYP, but mostly because it's a detailed figure.
    - When unveiled, TG referred to it as a "he," but has since taken to "he/she" when talking about the figure.
    - Figure/character should tie together loose ends from bios and mini-comics.
    - Figure was planned since 2009 (??) and was part of the original roadmap.


    The part about recognizable from vintage and the emphasis on the word "scream" makes me think perhaps it will be Fright Zone inspired, rather than Snake Mountain? Or maybe I'm grasping at straws.

    Or it's going to be Gorpo - the evil future Orko
    During some video interview (maybe Pixel Dan's??) TG said the figure was almost completely newly tooled except for the arms, though he didn't indicate if he was referring to part (forearms, etc.) or the whole arm.
    So there's that, unless something else has been reported since and I missed it. I was a little disappointed when he said it because reused arms means it's not a cthulhu- type monster.
    A Snake Mountain guy would be awesome, though, and I hope that's what he is. The Snake Mountain guy does look a little like evil Gonzo, or something from the Dark Crystal, so some people might have a problem with him looking too goofy.
    Last edited by Gnarliehog; August 21, 2013 at 12:37am.

  23. #498
    Yuengling danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarliehog View Post
    During some video interview (maybe Pixel Dan's??) TG said the figure was almost completely newly tooled except for the arms, though he didn't indicate if he was referring to part (forearms, etc.) or the whole arm.
    So there's that, unless something else has been reported since and I missed it. I was a little disappointed when he said it because reused arms means it's not a cthulhu- type monster.
    A Snake Mountain guy would be awesome, though, and I hope that's what he is. The Snake Mountain guy does look a little like evil Gonzo, or something from the Dark Crystal, so some people might have a problem with him looking too goofy.
    Taunt Aminella
    Danielsan

    Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

    https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

  24. #499

  25. #500
    Slave Girl for MOTUC! Jean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,336
    Hmmm, we're told that the figure will just scream MOTU, what if the Unnamed One is wearing furry loincloth overalls? What if he's the reason everyone on Eternia wears loincloths and furry boots to begin with?
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

    Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

    No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

    A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •