Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread (Revealed! Spoilers!)

Heroic Warrior
    So, it's not "The Unnamed One" (i.e. a pre-existing character called "The Unnamed One").

But, simply a figure which will go unnamed/unannounced/unrevealed until it ships to subscribers? That's somewhat interesting. I'm guessing there won't be any "day of sales" stock unless people will be buying "blind". Or is this the 2014 subscription exclusive figure?

Heroic Warrior
    Sigh. I guess we'll have to prep for the barrage of "I thought it was going to be Eldor/Oo-Lar/Etc!!!" rants when it comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    So, it's not "The Unnamed One" (i.e. a pre-existing character called "The Unnamed One").

But, simply a figure which will go unnamed/unannounced/unrevealed until it ships to subscribers? That's somewhat interesting. I'm guessing there won't be any "day of sales" stock unless people will be buying "blind". Or is this the 2014 subscription exclusive figure?
    It's the sub exclusive and as far as I know, it IS The Unnamed One character.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I like this idea that we won't see him/her until he/she ships! I'm sure whatever the figure ends up being, the 4H will knock it outta the park!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Looks like it's Eldor... the shape of that thing covering it looks like Eldor and his book on a stand...

If its Eldor that's a big twist in storytelling!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    I heard this rumor too, that's its a renegade trollan. Also didn't it hint at this in the DC comics?
    God I hope it's not a Trollan.

Whoever he/she is --one thing is for certain--this was brilliant marketing by Mattel Think about it--if it was a figure that a lot of people didn't like it could hurt sub sales,but of course it could be someone VERY popular (or so you think--I've seen quite a few characters I thought were popular get booed here ) So, any undecided person is going to go nuts trying to avoid the sub thinking they could possibly miss out on a character they REALLY want but don't know it until after the sub is closed. Good move by TG and others to get people even more motivated to buy the sub.
    Last edited by He-Kal; July 19, 2013 at 08:31pm.

If there is anything under that cloth( which I doubt there is) its size in comparison to hydron standing next to it looks to be very small. Smaller than a normal figure.

Having searched out Uki bio narrative thread again, the only race or persons that are mentioned before the snake men's creation is ........ The overlords of trolla! The size of that cloth could contain a figure of Orkos size...... Just a thought.

And I'm reading online that a certain Italian gentleman is thinking the same...
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Heroic Warrior
    Gorpo, the evil hyper overlord of overlords, ancients and savage gods. The creator of all evil in all multiverses of all times

It's Loo-Kee LOL

Back in the day I thought the Unnamed One might be a future Skeletor (God Skeletor) gone back in time ... after all, Skeletor and the Snake Men teamed up in the vitage canon ... but given Skeletor joined the fight against Hordak and Hiss in MOTUC comics, I doubt he would go back in time and create the Snake armies.

Time paradoxes are cool ... maybe King Hiss went back in time in MOTUCanon to create the Snake Men.

Great anticipation do I have over the answer to this mystery.
    Last edited by Swanmarsh; July 19, 2013 at 08:26pm.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I'm hoping it's Eldor man. My He-Ro needs his mentor....
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    I'm hoping it's Eldor man. My He-Ro needs his mentor....
    It's not going to be Eldor, or any other character with any name value on their own. I'm fairly positive of this. People seem to be thinking "Unnamed One" = "Mystery character" and I don't think so. The character's name IS Unnamed One. Similar to Faceless One.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/up...otuc-2-046.jpg
    http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/up...otuc-2-047.jpg

Do you think he is a known character or a brand new one ?

What if the Unnamed one is Eldor ?

As I remember, The Unnamed one should be a Snakeman right ?
    thats obviously the battle ram. not a figure.

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    I'll take my guess and go for Evilseed
    I could see this with it being a 100% new tool and coming with two heads!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Filmation Evilseed! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Imp, Dylamug, Hunga the Harpy, Multi-Bot, Dragstor, Vultak and Admiral Scurvy. Why can't we get a decent Thundercats classics line!!!?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    It's not going to be Eldor, or any other character with any name value on their own. I'm fairly positive of this. People seem to be thinking "Unnamed One" = "Mystery character" and I don't think so. The character's name IS Unnamed One. Similar to Faceless One.
    Yeah, I got an email from Matty talking about the subscriptions and it states "After 31 years ... the Unnamed One". So I am also pretty sure the character is named the Unnamed One. Now, it's possible the Unnamed One is someone we already know, so I look forward to getting the answer to that mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    God I hope it's not a Trollan.
    Its the first thing I thought of....TG is hiding the fact that the sub exclusive is Orko's Uncle Montork
    My blog: huckthedog.com

My trade feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=174899

Heroic Warrior
    I hope it's a monster. If it's a Trollan I will kick and scream.

Here are my thoughts:
    =It could be any character just not named until we get it. Then the un-named one could be NA Skelly or such....
    =It could be The Unnamed One. The other part of Nordors spirit split by the Ancients according to the direction given by the 200X and modern bios. He has only been given a physical form so far in the MVC comic as a large glowing demon version of He-man trapped in the Shakaraan Crystal. That has potential to be a very cool figure if done translucent like Spirit of Hordak!

EDIT: FYI, for those not keeping track, Nordor was one of the Ancients that betrayed them so they split his 'spirit' in two. One part became The Un-named One who rallied the Snakemen, the other part became Horde Prime. It only makes sense that they would want to make the other after making one.
    Last edited by Hoffrod; July 19, 2013 at 09:38pm. Reason: Additional info
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

its the unnamed one, the one from the bios and the chief of the snake men army. or he could be also: the unnamed one, the one from th bios and the chief of the snake men army

It's Gwildor!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    its the unnamed one, the one from the bios and the chief of the snake men army. or he could be also: the unnamed one, the one from th bios and the chief of the snake men army
    Heh.

I can not wait until he comes out so that everybody who can't bother to read or listen complain because he's not whoever they thought it might be.

there's a mini comic with laser power heman and laser light skeletor art right in front of it!!!?!!!

OMG Let this be a true hint

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Heh.

I can not wait until he comes out so that everybody who can't bother to read or listen complain because he's not whoever they thought it might be.

[/QUOTE]nope.
    you know why? because the name is being trademarked and it is also on a bio that explain with some hints the chracte and his origins. so why he should be someone else when he has a name trademarked in the line? they could named him the mysterious one perhaps....
    it's like letting you know lord cholo is actually a girl and hes in the rebellion
    Last edited by Delthaindia; July 19, 2013 at 10:17pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    there's a mini comic with laser power heman and laser light skeletor art right in front of it!!!?!!!

OMG Let this be a true hint
    I saw that. I would love either of those variants in the Classics line.