Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread (Revealed! Spoilers!)

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    i dreamed that i had received it last night. Unfortunately it was an accessory to the whole figure (which i can't even recall).

It was green like slime pit he-man and had strange legs

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Now the sub is definitely happening, I'm even more pumped for the Unnamed One! i'd still like a Snake Mountain-esque creature, but I'm open to anything really, I'm sure the 4HM will come up with something awesome.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mythew View Post
    What ever it is, and if it indeed comes out in 2014, I hope I can get one.

I cant wait for the UO.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

So I had a silly thought about who the Unnamed One might be. I don't for a second think this is true, but it would be fun.

What if the Unnamed one is really Songster and the atl. head is that of Scrollos...

Here's my thinking. Songster is the bard of Eternia, telling it's history. Maybe at some point he became so obsessed with telling the "perfect story" he acquired a cosmic key so he could go back in time to watch events unfold first hand, possibly taking on the guise of Scrollos to hide himself from history. Maybe along the way he decided he could make the "story" better and started making changes. He could have used his knowledge of history to secretly aid the bad guys, telling them where and when to be or what to do, so as to make the heroes work harder thereby making the story more interesting. He probably disguised himself while making changes and became known as the Unnamed One simply because people didn't know what else to call him...

This could be used to explain story inconsistencies. Matty could be like "Oh Songster/the Unnamed One went back and changed something to make the story better" This could also explain the various versions of the canon throughout the years.
    Chapter 29
    This is an important announcement. This is flight 121 to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to disembark.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Hmmm, we're told that the figure will just scream MOTU, what if the Unnamed One is wearing furry loincloth overalls? What if he's the reason everyone on Eternia wears loincloths and furry boots to begin with?
    Such evil is difficult to even think about!

Quote Originally Posted by nope42 View Post
    So I had a silly thought about who the Unnamed One might be. I don't for a second think this is true, but it would be fun.

What if the Unnamed one is really Songster and the atl. head is that of Scrollos...

Here's my thinking. Songster is the bard of Eternia, telling it's history. Maybe at some point he became so obsessed with telling the "perfect story" he acquired a cosmic key so he could go back in time to watch events unfold first hand, possibly taking on the guise of Scrollos to hide himself from history. Maybe along the way he decided he could make the "story" better and started making changes. He could have used his knowledge of history to secretly aid the bad guys, telling them where and when to be or what to do, so as to make the heroes work harder thereby making the story more interesting. He probably disguised himself while making changes and became known as the Unnamed One simply because people didn't know what else to call him...

This could be used to explain story inconsistencies. Matty could be like "Oh Songster/the Unnamed One went back and changed something to make the story better" This could also explain the various versions of the canon throughout the years.
    Songster could never be the personification of evil. But if it somehow turns out to be Orko- like 'roided' out or jacked up or just gone bad... I swear I'm going to riot. I hated that Orko played some nefarious role in some continuity or another and do not for one second believe him capable of anything dastardly. Just throwing that out there.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I just had a random thought about the Unamed One... I think he is all new and designed after Lovejoy's Cthulhu creature.
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Roided-out Orko should be a figure.

Could this be it?

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    now that is an incomprehensible terror. Goodbye sanity... It makes H.P. Lovecraft look like H.R Puffinstuff...
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    wow...That almost makes Plundor a good thing...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

"Snake Mountain Man" makes the most sense to me. It screams MOTU, has two heads, could mostly be a new tool, and who doesn't want one to pose with Castle Grayskull Man?
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Warrior
    I hope it's just a amazing Cool looking chaos warrior type dude and the two heads are helmeted and un-helmeted, the 4HM would do a great job, and after seeing the new blade figure if they put that much detail in it, it would be figure of the year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    I hope it's just a amazing Cool looking chaos warrior type dude and the two heads are helmeted and un-helmeted, the 4HM would do a great job, and after seeing the new blade figure if they put that much detail in it, it would be figure of the year
    Good call me from 1 minute ago, your the coolest, and kinda good looking too !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    "Snake Mountain Man" makes the most sense to me. It screams MOTU, has two heads, could mostly be a new tool, and who doesn't want one to pose with Castle Grayskull Man?
    I agree...

I wonder if, like Bandwidth using Man-E-Faces' robot face, that the Unnamed One might feature MEF's monster face at least on one of his two heads.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    I think it might be a commander randor, there was a hint that it includes two heads so maybe a young king and older? With Lord dyctus out I think it's a matter of time!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    That is disturbing.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Ugh the wait is looooooooong, i'm too curious to know who this one is or what it looks like

If the "Friendly Neighborhood Asian Seller" puts a stolen sample on sale, will you take a sneak peek?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Oh hell yes.
    Top Ten Next Reveals Wanted: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Mermista, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Tung Lashor

I'd love it to be Red Beast from the original mini comics.

Heroic Warrior
    I still think that it's going to be something we've never, ever seen before, but contains elements of themes and characters already introduced. The Unnamed One is going to be awesome!

I'm hoping to not see any spoilers of this until I pull it out of the white mailer in March 2014. I'm enjoying the suspense and hope it's something we've never seen before too.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    If the "Friendly Neighborhood Asian Seller" puts a stolen sample on sale, will you take a sneak peek?
    not gonna lie. I'd buy that stolen sample.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I'm hoping to not see any spoilers of this until I pull it out of the white mailer in March 2014. I'm enjoying the suspense and hope it's something we've never seen before too.
    I think i may not visit these boards for a month after its release, as my figs normally take around the 4 week mark to appear.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!