Page 24 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread (Revealed! Spoilers!)

Do you folks think the TENTACLOR name/trademark maybe has something to do with Unnamed One?
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Do you folks think the TENTACLOR name/trademark maybe has something to do with Unnamed One?
    In my dreams yeah (literally my dreams) when this figure was announced i had a dream about it being something swampy with tentacles lurking in a mist of dark murky waters

Heroic Warrior
    I was hoping for a really simple cloaked figure, maybe with tentacles coming out underneath for legs. Maybe smaller and skinnier/ more sickly than the usual MOTU male. What would be really cool is if he/she had a hologram for a face, like those Super Naturals figures from the 80's!!!
    We just don't really have an Emperor Palpatine-esque figure in this line yet.

Anyway, at one point Scott said the figure was almost all newly tooled except possibly the arms, so the figure will have the standard build, at least as far as the arms are concerned.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarliehog View Post
    I was hoping for a really simple cloaked figure, maybe with tentacles coming out underneath for legs. Maybe smaller and skinnier/ more sickly than the usual MOTU male. What would be really cool is if he/she had a hologram for a face, like those Super Naturals figures from the 80's!!!
    While I'm scared of a cloak covering a figure in MOTUC, just because cloth hasn't been it's shining achievement (looking at Preternia He-Man, ouch)...

These are some cool ideas. Love the tentacles idea, and the hologram face would be very very very very awesome! The Super Natural figures (way cooler than Visionaries btw) are exactly what I thought when I read that.

Also like the sickly physique.

Rad stuff knocking around in your head there

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks!

I definitely agree about cloaks (and Preternia He-Man), but I guess I was imagining something like Shadow Weaver, where the figure is actually just a fully scuplted cloak, rather than a regular buck covered in a cloak/armor piece.

Anyway, fun to spectulate, though we're getting 2 heads, so definitely no hologram face

i hope the un-named one is the widgits?!
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

I'm just looking forward to something that's cool enough to keep and place into my Castle Grayskulls dungeon. So tentacles would be pretty sweet to stick out the bars.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    i hope the un-named one is the widgets!
    All stacked up under a cloak

But seriously I think it's something arachnid-like.

The character is called, "The Unnamed One". That is his name. Why would another trademarked name make you think it is him or has to do with him? That makes no sense.

It's probably for Max Steel.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; November 21, 2013 at 02:13am.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    The character is called, "The Unnamed One". That is his name. Why would another trademarked name make you think it is him or has to do with him? That makes no sense.

It's probably for Max Steel.
    Anything can happen in these bios. "Something to do with Unnamed One" could simply be referencing another character (Tentaclor) in Unnamed One's bio. Heck, it could also be Unnamed One's name. Just because he is unnamed to the Snake Men doesn't mean that he doesn't actually have a name that's kept secret for X reason(s).

And yeah, the trademark may not even be for MOTUC. 'tis all speculation.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I think it is fun to speculate who the Unnamed One is!

I don't think it has anything to do with Keldor/Skeletor, because the Unnamed One was already around long before they came in.
    I keep thinking it is Kobra Kahn, like he didn't get sent to Despondos because he is the Unnamed One and he outsmarted them all. Much later he became friends with Skeletor and Evil Lyn so he could set the trapped Snake Men free. King Hsss doesn't know that one of his servants is actually his Master!

Gwildor as the Unnamed One would also be cool for a reason I don't know.

But it will probably be someone completely else
    Behold and despair your new Master!
    And now go and that you may find what you are looking for!

Heroic Warrior
    As long as his design is good, I'm fine with him... The last time I heard someone says "this is absolute MOTU", was Terry Higutchi regarding his new "creation" Cy Chop...

If this guy isn't in some way/shape/form the Snake Mountain version of Castle Grayskullman, I will be surprised.

Anything can happen in these bios. "Something to do with Unnamed One" could simply be referencing another character (Tentaclor) in Unnamed One's bio. Heck, it could also be Unnamed One's name. Just because he is unnamed to the Snake Men doesn't mean that he doesn't actually have a name that's kept secret for X reason(s).

And yeah, the trademark may not even be for MOTUC. 'tis all speculation.
    That's a great name for a Lovecraft/Cthulhu type character! And thinking about it, that would be a great fit for the story and a great look for a figure as well!

It's the crow… In the Fright Zone Tree.

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Tentaclor is a very familiar-sounding name to me...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'm pretty sure Tentaclor is a Pokemon....
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Google search pulls up nothing for Tentaclor. Could be a city name or something too.

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Google search pulls up nothing for Tentaclor. Could be a city name or something too.
    or Uki's 2012 Create-A-Character

Heroic Warrior
    It's Eldor

The new Voltron!!! Yeaaaah!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    What if the Unnamed One is the skeleton of the being (the bone fragments) that makes up Skeletors throne!?
    Last edited by toyboxraider; November 25, 2013 at 08:12pm.

Quote Originally Posted by toyboxraider View Post
    What if the Unnamed One is the skeleton of the being (the bone fragments) that makes up Skeletors throne!?
    Interesting suggestion, that would at least make up a good plot

Heroic Warrior
    It would at least be a neat story of who he was and how he died and maybe he amplifies Keldor/Skeletor's powers. Or maybe he's not dead but trapped in spirit in that form? Maybe it's stupid but it would scream MOTU and give us the throne.

Heroic Warrior
    That's kind of cool,